Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatal)
    I did Everything in a medical PS is a cliche, I very much doubt if anyone writes anything completely original.
    Oh, yes, I definitely found a few when looking at the PS library
    writing it is so difficult, I don't want to sound ridiculous, but all the lines I wanted to say are taken
    thanks for help

ReputationRep:
    PS. omg. im so glad im not doing that **** again

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HiBear)
    PS. omg. im so glad im not doing that **** again
    I might be doing it in vain :sad:

ReputationRep:
    Poirot is simply fabulous. Watching him on a Sunday evening is just fantastic.

(Original post by lotusx)
    i like your style. never occurred to me to try this one.
    Sometimes the most primitive methods are the best. :p:

(Original post by Toiletpaper8)
    What I don't get is why nobody wants to appear hardworking. It's all about doing the minimum amount of work and scraping through... I mean, is that meant to be cool or something?? :p:
    Cause all the cool kids are out getting laid and that while the geeks sit in and revise, innit. :cool:

(Original post by fatal)
    I did Everything in a medical PS is a cliche, I very much doubt if anyone writes anything completely original.
    I wrote about how having a torturer for a father showed me the wonders of anatomy, and first stimulated my curiosity when I was allowed to have a go. Don't tell me that was clichéd, or I'll be frightfully embarrassed now. :o:

ReputationRep:
    :hi:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AutVinceriAutMori)
    I might be doing it in vain :sad:
    :hugs:
    make it not in vain then

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jonnyofengland)
    Poirot is simply fabulous. Watching him on a Sunday evening is just fantastic.

Sometimes the most primitive methods are the best. :p:

Cause all the cool kids are out getting laid and that while the geeks sit in and revise, innit. :cool:

I wrote about how having a torturer for a father showed me the wonders of anatomy, and first stimulated my curiosity when I was allowed to have a go. Don't tell me that was clichéd, or I'll be frightfully embarrassed now. :o:
    A torturer...for a father...:eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatal)
    Luckily mine isnt a torturer, just a very unfortunate bloke :p: Its a family curse - cuts to hands

(Original post by HiBear)
    :hugs:
    make it not in vain then
    Will try to :hugs:
    And hello NOCF

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatal)
    Yep, he owns a dungeon and everything. But trust me, it means you daredn't misbehave if he was in a bad mood! :s:

ReputationRep:
    Yep, he owns a dungeon and everything. But trust me, it means you daredn't misbehave if he was in a bad mood! :s:
    :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    hmm kinky...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatal)
    hmm kinky...
    Well if that's what you're into...
    :hubba:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatal)
    hmm kinky...
    Oh yeah, nothing spells turn-on like grievous bodily harm.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scaryhair)
    Well if that's what you're into...
    :hubba:
    Of course

oooh no. my flatmate is furious with me cos I phoned him at 4am the other night. I just texted him to ask if he's still annoyed with me, got this reply:

"F you in the A" :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Oh yeah, nothing spells turn-on like grievous bodily harm.
    Are you being serious? Is he really a torturer? I didn't even know that was a job! I bet I'm being really gullible as per usual and you're just pulling our legs, I hate it how I can never tell! :o:

ReputationRep:
    Are you being serious? Is he really a torturer? I didn't even know that was a job! I bet I'm being really gullible as per usual and you're just pulling our legs, I hate it how I can never tell! :o:
    :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Degausser)
    :rofl:
    SHhhhh! I'm confused! I always believe people like this :o: Once someone said to me, "Do you know, if you say gullible slow enough it sounds like orange?" so I went "Gull...llli...blll - HEY!"
    :ashamed:

ReputationRep:
    SHhhhh! I'm confused! I always believe people like this :o: Once someone said to me, "Do you know, if you say gullible slow enough it sounds like orange?" so I went "Gull...llli...blll - HEY!"
    :ashamed:
    Put it this way, if his dad was a torturer, he'd be facing some pretty massive crimes around about now :p:

ReputationRep:
    Well you won't find it listed on the connexions website, but then neither will you find assassin, or head of MI5, (and yet those jobs still exist) if you catch my drift.

I have to say, the recession's hit him particularly hard though. Since Guantanamo Bay went bankrupt all these damn yanks have come to England looking for work. And as a self employed businessman you can imagine how hard it's been to hold on to contracts. He's had to hold all kinds of deals - buy one interrogation get one free, results while u wait, it's been awfully stressful.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Degausser)
    Put it this way, if his dad was a torturer, he'd be facing some pretty massive crimes around about now :p:
    Not if the Government knew about it, and even used his services... :holmes:

Don't be so naive to think that the world is all butterflies and happiness, my friend.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 9, 2009

University open days

1. University of Bradford
    University-wide Postgraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Campus Visit Undergraduate
    Wed, 1 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.