Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    You guys are mean I can't help it that I believe almost everything that people say :sad: :cry:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jonnyofengland)
    Well you won't find it listed on the connexions website, but then neither will you find assassin, or head of MI5, (and yet those jobs still exist) if you catch my drift.

I have to say, the recession's hit him particularly hard though. Since Guantanamo Bay went bankrupt all these damn yanks have come to England looking for work. And as a self employed businessman you can imagine how hard it's been to hold on to contracts. He's had to hold all kinds of deals - buy one interrogation get one free, results while u wait, it's been awfully stressful.
    :hmmm:

ReputationRep:
    Not if the Government knew about it, and even used his services... :holmes:

Don't be so naive to think that the world is all butterflies and happiness, my friend.
    Im pretty sure the government use scotland yard for that :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Degausser)
    Im pretty sure the government use scotland yard for that :ninja:
    Assumptions, assumptions, my dear boy. :holmes:

I think, if I get to University, I might tell everyone on fresher's week that my dad was a torturer, just to see some reactions. :p: Outlandish lies are fun, especially when people believe you. I told someone I played the harp at Grade 7 at my school, and she believed me. :awesome:

ReputationRep:

I think, if I get to University, I might tell everyone on fresher's week that my dad was a torturer, just to see some reactions. :p: Outlandish lies are fun, especially when people believe you. I told someone I played the harp at Grade 7 at my school, and she believed me. :awesome:
    Sounds fun ADREAM Jonny :yy:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scaryhair)
    You guys are mean I can't help it that I believe almost everything that people say :sad: :cry:
    Tbf I usually manage to fool a lot of people, so don't feel too bad. I once convinced a biology teacher that the atomic mass of carbon was 6, just for giggles. :p:

ReputationRep:

Some of my friends at university think I'm a heiress to a construction company

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Degausser)
    Sounds fun ADREAM Jonny :yy:
    Yah, but people believe me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatal)
    Well you do realise the next stage is going to have to be to ask one of your friends to pick something up from a building site for you, saying that they're expecting someone to come along for you, don't you?

Bonus points if they actually bring something back for you. :p:

ReputationRep:
    Tbf I usually manage to fool a lot of people, so don't feel too bad. I once convinced a biology teacher that the atomic mass of carbon was 6, just for giggles. :p:
    My Biology teacher was always making jokes in lesson about these absurd things and everyone else would chuckle quietly and I'd sit there and go "Really?". Then everyone would laugh at me :sad:
    It's because I'm innocent :angelblush:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatal)
    hah, people make up these sorts of things all the time. If you must know my father is a serial killer, who kills with a deadly poison only he can make. It can't be detected in any way, and my fascination in chemistry comes from trying to work out its molecular structure. Damn it, why can't I make up something more related to medicine :p:

ReputationRep:
    Well you do realise the next stage is going to have to be to ask one of your friends to pick something up from a building site for you, saying that they're expecting someone to come along for you, don't you?

Bonus points if they actually bring something back for you. :p:
    The easy thing is that it is kind of true. My granda owned a construction company in Ireland and I did inherit the money But they take the term "heiress" a bit far lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatal)
    Of course

oooh no. my flatmate is furious with me cos I phoned him at 4am the other night. I just texted him to ask if he's still annoyed with me, got this reply:

"F you in the A" :rolleyes:
    :rofl: Why'd you ring him at 4am? :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Toiletpaper8)
    :rofl: Why'd you ring him at 4am? :p:
    I was drunk and for some reason I did, even though he is a grumpy ****.

I was on the phone with another friend the other day and I heard him say in the most furious voice,

"Let me speak to her, if you ever phone me at 4am in the morning again, I'll ******* kill you."

:cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatal)
    I was drunk and for some reason I did, even though he is a grumpy ****.

I was on the phone with another friend the other day and I heard him say in the most furious voice,

"Let me speak to her, if you ever phone me at 4am in the morning again, I'll ******* kill you."

:cool:
    :rofl:

But he's your flatmate right?? You could have just walked over to his room and knocked, no? :toofunny:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Toiletpaper8)
    :rofl:

But he's your flatmate right?? You could have just walked over to his room and knocked, no? :toofunny:
    I'm in Ireland and he's in Scotland, haven't seen him in person for nearly three months! Actually haven't seen any uni friends for that long

I can see him completely beating me up for it lol I do it quite a lot!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatal)
    I'm in Ireland and he's in Scotland, haven't seen him in person for nearly three months! Actually haven't seen any uni friends for that long

:fight: don't worry, you can always scare him by wielding a scalpel :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AutVinceriAutMori)
    :fight: don't worry, you can always scare him by wielding a scalpel :p:
    Yahh... won't work, my dissection kit is in my locker at the med school and he'd prob just rugby tackle me out of the way

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatal)

Pretend you have swine flu, then he won't go anywhere near you :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatal)
    Yahh... won't work, my dissection kit is in my locker at the med school and he'd prob just rugby tackle me out of the way
    Oh, bother, not a nice scenario.
    Just whisper in a scary tone "let's see what your ileum looks like" and grab a nearest sharp object, whilst edging for the door...
    Doesn't this sound like a third-rate Hollywood scare flick ? third rate due to limited material I have to work with :p:

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.