Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Toiletpaper8)
    Pretend you have swine flu, then he won't go anywhere near you :p:
    Good point :p:

(Original post by AutVinceriAutMori)
    Oh, bother, not a nice scenario.
    Just whisper in a scary tone "let's see what your ileum looks like" and grab a nearest sharp object, whilst edging for the door...
    Doesn't this sound like a third-rate Hollywood scare flick ? third rate due to limited material I have to work with
    Nah he would just roll his eyes, say "you pleb" and probably punch me in the arm.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatal)
    Good point :p:

Nah he would just roll his eyes, say "you pleb" and probably punch me in the arm.
    Ok, then I second TP :p:

ReputationRep:
    I don't get what's going on :cry:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by normalothercitrusfruit)
    I don't get what's going on :cry:
    read back like two pages.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatal)
    read back like two pages.
    :rofl: what an interesting conversation...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by normalothercitrusfruit)
    :rofl: what an interesting conversation...
    It's a bit wierd yes. But I thought I would share the love between me and my flatmate

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AutVinceriAutMori)
    What is your offer @ StGeorge? I'm glad the tradition exists, I wouldn't be able to go to sleep unless I take something strong :eek3:
    My friend told me about magic track feature, but its hardly going to help me- my offer is BBB, but anyhting less that AAB would be a damn for me :p: So I will have to go through envelope opening
    AAAB in any order of Biology, Chemistry, Computing and Mathematics.

I really don't like envelope opening. I get as far as removing the seal of the envelope and then I start to hyperventilate, gag and reach the point of vomiting. With the stakes much higher this time round, I'll probably faint.

By the way, elaborate on this 'magic track feature'?

(Original post by scaryhair)
    Mena! How are you? How was Egypt? Can't believe you've been away for two weeks, they've flown by!
    I'm feeling quite tired and jetlagged but I had the most amazing time in Egypt! I'll upload some pics on facebook shortly.

You are right though; time has flown by quick. I can't believe it's August already. So how's the driving going?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jonnyofengland)
    I have to say, the recession's hit him particularly hard though. Since Guantanamo Bay went bankrupt all these damn yanks have come to England looking for work. And as a self employed businessman you can imagine how hard it's been to hold on to contracts. He's had to hold all kinds of deals - buy one interrogation get one free, results while u wait, it's been awfully stressful.
    Has he considered the S & M market? Ann Summers will probably give him a discount if he orders kinky whips in bulk :hubba:

(On a different note [always end up saying that in my posts :p:], which med school did you firm Jonny?).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by !MEna)
    AAAB in any order of Biology, Chemistry, Computing and Mathematics.

I really don't like envelope opening. I get as far as removing the seal of the envelope and then I start to hyperventilate, gag and reach the point of vomiting. With the stakes much higher this time round, I'll probably faint.

By the way, elaborate on this 'magic track feature'?

?
    I only just noticed details of your offer in your sig :o: :p: I hope you will meet it
    I regret not doing 4 AS/A Levels like yourself
    I hate the envelope opening, its like the queue at the dentist's, you feel scared to go inside but waiting is even worse :eek3: I actually would give a tooth for each A that was predicted :yes:
    magic track feature is when they show you the result by confirming your place @ university or not, but I guess you know about it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alex D)
    Has he considered the S & M market? Ann Summers will probably give him a discount if he orders kinky whips in bulk :hubba:
    Ah, thanks for the advice. I'll let him know the next time I see him.

(On a different note [always end up saying that in my posts :p:], which med school did you firm Jonny?).
    Oxford, albeit after a lot of deliberation. :p:

ReputationRep:
    My 1TB external hard drive arrived today :teeth:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FFCrusader)
    What the hell is a TB?

ReputationRep:
    What the hell is a TB?
    1024GB or around that I believe :p:

ReputationRep:
    1024GB or around that I believe :p:
    *head explodes*

ReputationRep:
    *head explodes*
    :eek3:

Messy :p:

ReputationRep:
    I have one of those bad boys. It houses all my films.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jonnyofengland)
    I have one of those bad boys. It houses all my films.
    :awesome:

I expect mine will do the same :teeth:

ReputationRep:
    :coma:

ReputationRep:
    I've just ordered the Knight Rider: Season 4 boxset :woo:

ReputationRep:
    *head explodes*
    :console: just some kind of computer jargon :eek:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.