Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Toiletpaper8)
    It's a very good antivirus software. Google it.
    It's no Kaspersky though. :beard:

(Original post by FFCrusader)
    That does sound almost dead.... My desktop is alright as I've added things to it (RAM, graphics card and an extra hard drive) so it's not as bad as it would be :p: Though it is quite an old pc...had it for about 6 years I think

I ordered my laptop over the weekend and it should arrive in 2 weeks

I have no money now though :bawling:
    Mine's about as old as yours I think, although I've not upgraded it at all (except the speakers :awesome:). I do still like it a lot though, it's pretty awesome, even though it's really slow now.

What laptop did you buy? I'm thinking of spending a lot to get something I really want that will hopefully last me for the majority of my course.

I wish you the best of luck with your results So you get into Oxford and then in 3 years shall join the darkside at Barts :teeth:
    Why thankyou. :top2: And currently I would definitely choose London for my clinicals - although I don't know what I'd pick out of Imperial, Barts and UCL.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jonnyofengland)
    It's no Kaspersky though. :beard:
    Wouldn't say Kaspersky is that good, I certainly had few problems with that one. My favourite is Norton so far.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AutVinceriAutMori)
    Wouldn't say Kaspersky is that good, I certainly had few problems with that one. My favourite is Norton so far.
    I really like Kaspersky, whereas I don't think Norton's that good. :p:

Does this mean you aren't ignoring me any more? :unsure:

ReputationRep:
    you lot are just so silly.
    :woo:

but i guess i am also silly :awesome:

:getmecoat:

ReputationRep:
    I really like Kaspersky, whereas I don't think Norton's that good. :p:

Oh, I removed you from the black list ages ago, when I realised I don't really care about your criticism that much. Besides I started getting curious about the blocked posts.
    I wish I could understand my Norton, life would be easier that way. I'm thinking of taking up German just to understand it.

ReputationRep:
    I think we did have AVG :yep:
    And McAfee is craaaaap, I blame it for my old laptops demise :cry:
    Need to find some kind of disk to fix it, but have no idea what that is :p:
    I used to have Mcafee, I found when it started up with the pc it just took forever.....so I got rid of it :p:

To fix it? Do you want to format it and get rid of everything? :unsure:

Mine's about as old as yours I think, although I've not upgraded it at all (except the speakers :awesome:). I do still like it a lot though, it's pretty awesome, even though it's really slow now.

What laptop did you buy? I'm thinking of spending a lot to get something I really want that will hopefully last me for the majority of my course.
    I'm surprised mine still runs as well as it does now :p: I mean I could quite easily take it to uni to use but it's just too much effort to have to move all of it over :p:

I bought a Dell Studio 15 Laptop off their website :yep:

They should be assembling it soon :awesome: The thing I like about the dell site is you can alter what you want on it so you can change it to what you want - but that's only if what you want is on the list they give you...

I'm thinking this laptop would proabably last me a long while unless I break it :p: How much were you thinking of spending? I think mine was about £660... this was after I found an online discount code :teeth:

Why thankyou. :top2: And currently I would definitely choose London for my clinicals - although I don't know what I'd pick out of Imperial, Barts and UCL.

At least I have 3 years to persuade you :p: Let's ignore the fact I would be competing with a Lemon and an Evil Cakeface

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HiBear)

but i guess i am also silly :awesome:

Silly Bear :p:

ReputationRep:

but i guess i am too :awesome:

No , you are not, you are the wise commie bear :p:
    No need for the coat

ReputationRep:
    And currently I would definitely choose London for my clinicals - although I don't know what I'd pick out of Imperial, Barts and UCL.
    Boo, you whore.

What about George's?

ReputationRep:
    At least I have 3 years to persuade you :p: Let's ignore the fact I would be competing with a Lemon and an Evil Cakeface
    well impy: lemon, toiletpaper, reemsy
    ucl: lotusx, cakeface
    barts: chicky (im sorry, your avatar.... :p:)

i'd go for

DUNN DUNNDUNNNN

--------

ReputationRep:
    I used to have Mcafee, I found when it started up with the pc it just took forever.....so I got rid of it :p:

To fix it? Do you want to format it and get rid of everything? :unsure:
    Let's ignore the fact I would be competing with a Lemon and an Evil Cakeface
    My mother's colleague said he can fix it, but he needs that stupid disk, whatever it looks lkie and wherever it is

ReputationRep:
    Silly Bear :p:

No , you are not, you are the wise commie bear :p:
    No need for the coat

but but but *pouts like a baby*

ReputationRep:
    well impy: lemon, toiletpaper, reemsy
    ucl: lotusx, cakeface
    barts: chicky (im sorry, your avatar.... :p:)

i'd go for

DUNN DUNNDUNNNN

--------

I'm all on my own :bawling:

ReputationRep:

awww :jumphug:

i do love that avatar you know :yes:

isnt there others going to barts from tsr? hmmm

ReputationRep:

If Barts didn't tell me to go away, I would have tried to hop on, but as it is :cry: :stomp:

but but but *pouts like a baby*
    :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Hai

ReputationRep:
    My mother's colleague said he can fix it, but he needs that stupid disk, whatever it looks lkie and wherever it is
    hmm a search might be in order :p:

If Barts didn't tell me to go away, I would have tried to hop on, but as it is :cry: :stomp:
    :sad: :console:

:eek3:

awww :jumphug:

i do love that avatar you know :yes:

isnt there others going to barts from tsr? hmmm

I do too :p: Chocobos are awesome :awesome:

There definitely are others but they don't post in here :sad:

ReputationRep:
    I'm surprised mine still runs as well as it does now :p: I mean I could quite easily take it to uni to use but it's just too much effort to have to move all of it over :p:

I bought a Dell Studio 15 Laptop off their website :yep:

They should be assembling it soon :awesome: The thing I like about the dell site is you can alter what you want on it so you can change it to what you want - but that's only if what you want is on the list they give you...

I'm thinking this laptop would proabably last me a long while unless I break it :p: How much were you thinking of spending? I think mine was about £660... this was after I found an online discount code :teeth:
    Bout a grand :p: (Took a lot of saving mind). I want to get a Macbook Pro, I'm just working out how much I really want it.

And bear in mind that in those three years I could just as easily decide that Oxford is far too cool to leave from to end up spending far more money, or become a total prestige whore and decamp to Cambridge so that I can brag about going to both. :p: But Barts does seem pretty much perfect for clinicals, I have to say, although I really like Imperial and UCL as well.

Oh, I removed you from the black list ages ago, when I realised I don't really care about your criticism that much. Besides I started getting curious about the blocked posts.
    That's the thing - if I ever blocked someone I'd spend half my time actually looking to see what they were saying. I'm far too curious. :p:

(Original post by !MEna)
    Boo, you whore.

What about George's?
    Don't really like the idea of just an all-medics place (although I'd probably be willing to waive it aside for the sheer awesomeness which is Barts). Like supposing I make my offer (I always write this, just so's I don't tempt fate ), they'll be only 5 other medics in my year at my college, and that seems pretty cool to me.

ReputationRep:

Isn't Medicine Man going to Barts? And I am indebted to him, so you might have more pulling power than you think.

ReputationRep:
    That's the thing - if I ever blocked someone I'd spend half my time actually looking to see what they were saying. I'm far too curious. :p:
    I am very curious :blush:, plus I was bored when I was managing my account - hence new avatar and sig and lack of ignores.

hmm a search might be in order :p:

:sad: :console:

There definitely are others but they don't post in here :sad:
    Hate searches with all my heart, but thanks
    :hugs:

Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: September 9, 2009

University open days

• University of Warwick
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 20 Oct '18
  • University of Sheffield
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 20 Oct '18
  • Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 20 Oct '18
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.