The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

OriginofSymmetry
Pfft. My C in Bio and D in Chem > yours.

Workshy freeloader. :colonhash:

In other news, it's quite worrying how ******* stupid some people are: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showpost.php?p=20430591&postcount=60
Reply 3821
:hi: (and bye for now) guys.

Banned for apparently 'obscene amounts of adult-related content' in my sig. I didn't quite realise that a harmless cartoon strip could incite so much anger. :sigh:
Reply 3822
silambu
Why the medical degrees with different titles
MBBS, MBChb, BM, BMBS

do they mean different grades of degrees or all refers to same
Can they all use the title Dr.

what is the best teaching method PBL or other

Please let me know if you have any explanation

Only the best are awarded BM :wink: :p:
Reply 3823
congrats OoS and YoSuis.

i got my birmingham offer booklet.
now i need to decide where i wanna live. urgh.
like as if i have a choice. ill be happy if i get accom at the uni :sigh:
Well done SQA guys. Do either of you now if there has been any progression with regards to the Aberdeen waiting list with it being results day for you?
Kelly^2
Well done SQA guys. Do either of you now if there has been any progression with regards to the Aberdeen waiting list with it being results day for you?

I don't think this applies to anyone here apart from OoS, possibly. And I was always under the impression Scottish applicants get unconditionals from Scottish universities because they already have highers, or do med schools ask for advanced highers? :p:
Toiletpaper8
I don't think this applies to anyone here apart from OoS, possibly. And I was always under the impression Scottish applicants get unconditionals from Scottish universities because they already have highers, or do med schools ask for advanced highers? :p:

Most are given unconditionals I think. To be honest I am just clutching at straws with the whole Aberdeen thing, I emailed them and they said we won't hear anything until A level results day. Gah.
Kelly^2
Most are given unconditionals I think. To be honest I am just clutching at straws with the whole Aberdeen thing, I emailed them and they said we won't hear anything until A level results day. Gah.

Well, I guess they have to wait and see if they manage to fill their places or not. It depends I guess. Some years, there will probably be more people than expected who miss their offers, so places will free up - other years, everyone will ace their exams... who knows.

Good luck anyway - you just have to hope a lot of people **** up their exams.
Toiletpaper8
Well, I guess they have to wait and see if they manage to fill their places or not. It depends I guess. Some years, there will probably be more people than expected who miss their offers, so places will free up - other years, everyone will ace their exams... who knows.

Good luck anyway - you just have to hope a lot of people **** up their exams.

jonnyofengland
Workshy freeloader. :colonhash:

Or simply a shrewd academic. :p:
Kelly^2

Nah sorry, I don't. Although I did turn down my offer, as did a few other people on here, so it is certainly still possible you could be offered a place. :yes:
Reply 3831
How are y'all? :smile:
ADREAM
How are y'all? :smile:

How are you not banned with so many warnings? :p:
Reply 3833
Toiletpaper8
How are you not banned with so many warnings? :p:

:ninja:

Seems I've cracked the system, Sherlock. :holmes:

Spoiler

ADREAM
:ninja:

Seems I've cracked the system, Sherlock. :holmes:

Spoiler

Mmm, major advances?? None really worth mentioning I guess.

I don't like some of the mods though I guess - I mean, using your own judgement should come before "rules are rules". Some mods use their judgement - others don't :wink:

Anyway, enough about that, how are you?
Reply 3835
Toiletpaper8
Mmm, major advances?? None really worth mentioning I guess.

I don't like some of the mods though I guess - I mean, using your own judgement should come before "rules are rules". Some mods use their judgement - others don't :wink:

Anyway, enough about that, how are you?

Haha, welcome aboard the official mod hate ship. Next stop: tens of consecutive temp bans. :p:

I'm well, thanks. Well, totally knackered and aching all over, but still somehow alive. :smile:
Reply 3836
Good lord, a permanent H+R ban. :sigh:

I just might as well commit suicide. :sad:
Reply 3837
whats been happening here?
whos got in where?
im confused but congrats all round if theres good news!
ADREAM
Good lord, a permanent H+R ban. :sigh:

I just might as well commit suicide. :sad:

H+R is a rubbish forum anyway - they take trolls so seriously :p:
beccy.
whats been happening here?
whos got in where?
im confused but congrats all round if theres good news!

The Scottish people with unconditionals to begin with have all got in. No surprise there :p: Otherwise, not much has been happening.

Latest

Trending

Trending