Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OriginofSymmetry)
    Pfft. My C in Bio and D in Chem > yours.
    Workshy freeloader.

In other news, it's quite worrying how ******* stupid some people are: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...1&postcount=60

ReputationRep:
    :hi: (and bye for now) guys.

Banned for apparently 'obscene amounts of adult-related content' in my sig. I didn't quite realise that a harmless cartoon strip could incite so much anger. :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by silambu)
    Why the medical degrees with different titles
    MBBS, MBChb, BM, BMBS

do they mean different grades of degrees or all refers to same
    Can they all use the title Dr.

what is the best teaching method PBL or other

Please let me know if you have any explanation
    Only the best are awarded BM :p:

ReputationRep:
    congrats OoS and YoSuis.

i got my birmingham offer booklet.
    now i need to decide where i wanna live. urgh.
    like as if i have a choice. ill be happy if i get accom at the uni :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    Well done SQA guys. Do either of you now if there has been any progression with regards to the Aberdeen waiting list with it being results day for you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kelly^2)
    Well done SQA guys. Do either of you now if there has been any progression with regards to the Aberdeen waiting list with it being results day for you?
    I don't think this applies to anyone here apart from OoS, possibly. And I was always under the impression Scottish applicants get unconditionals from Scottish universities because they already have highers, or do med schools ask for advanced highers? :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Toiletpaper8)
    I don't think this applies to anyone here apart from OoS, possibly. And I was always under the impression Scottish applicants get unconditionals from Scottish universities because they already have highers, or do med schools ask for advanced highers? :p:
    Most are given unconditionals I think. To be honest I am just clutching at straws with the whole Aberdeen thing, I emailed them and they said we won't hear anything until A level results day. Gah.

ReputationRep:
    Most are given unconditionals I think. To be honest I am just clutching at straws with the whole Aberdeen thing, I emailed them and they said we won't hear anything until A level results day. Gah.
    Well, I guess they have to wait and see if they manage to fill their places or not. It depends I guess. Some years, there will probably be more people than expected who miss their offers, so places will free up - other years, everyone will ace their exams... who knows.

Good luck anyway - you just have to hope a lot of people **** up their exams.

ReputationRep:
    Well, I guess they have to wait and see if they manage to fill their places or not. It depends I guess. Some years, there will probably be more people than expected who miss their offers, so places will free up - other years, everyone will ace their exams... who knows.

Good luck anyway - you just have to hope a lot of people **** up their exams.
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jonnyofengland)
    Workshy freeloader.

Or simply a shrewd academic. :p:

ReputationRep:
    Nah sorry, I don't. Although I did turn down my offer, as did a few other people on here, so it is certainly still possible you could be offered a place. :yes:

ReputationRep:
    How are y'all?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ADREAM)
    How are y'all?
    How are you not banned with so many warnings? :p:

ReputationRep:
    How are you not banned with so many warnings? :p:
    :ninja:

Seems I've cracked the system, Sherlock. :holmes:

Spoiler:
    Show
    :p: Nah, they're left from the other week methinks. :yes: Any major advances on the thread to note, TP?

ReputationRep:
    :ninja:

Seems I've cracked the system, Sherlock. :holmes:

Spoiler:
    Show
    :p: Nah, they're left from the other week methinks. :yes: Any major advances on the thread to note, TP?
    Mmm, major advances?? None really worth mentioning I guess.

I don't like some of the mods though I guess - I mean, using your own judgement should come before "rules are rules". Some mods use their judgement - others don't

Anyway, enough about that, how are you?

ReputationRep:
    Mmm, major advances?? None really worth mentioning I guess.

I don't like some of the mods though I guess - I mean, using your own judgement should come before "rules are rules". Some mods use their judgement - others don't

Anyway, enough about that, how are you?
    Haha, welcome aboard the official mod hate ship. Next stop: tens of consecutive temp bans. :p:

I'm well, thanks. Well, totally knackered and aching all over, but still somehow alive.

ReputationRep:
    Good lord, a permanent H+R ban. :sigh:

I just might as well commit suicide. :sad:

ReputationRep:
    whats been happening here?
    whos got in where?
    im confused but congrats all round if theres good news!

ReputationRep:
    Good lord, a permanent H+R ban. :sigh:

I just might as well commit suicide. :sad:
    H+R is a rubbish forum anyway - they take trolls so seriously :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by beccy.)
    whats been happening here?
    whos got in where?
    im confused but congrats all round if theres good news!
    The Scottish people with unconditionals to begin with have all got in. No surprise there :p: Otherwise, not much has been happening.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 9, 2009

University open days

1. University of Bradford
    University-wide Postgraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Campus Visit Undergraduate
    Wed, 1 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.