Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jonnyofengland)
    I've worn contact lenses since it was 10. :cool:

It was very difficult playing rugby with glasses. You had two choices - get them obliterated, or stumble around in ignorance! :p:
    :p:

Obliteration sounds fun :teeth:

(Original post by Alex D)
    :woo: Birthday tomorrow I wasn't that bothered earlier but I'm getting excited now :cool:
    Merry Birthday tomorrow

Thanks HiBear! I'll be 19, a right old git :p:
    Oi there's nothing wrong with being 19

And it isn't old :sad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatal)
    Hi guys whats up?

I'm having a minor panic attack about finances this year lol
    aww. you'll get through it somehow

i need to decide how much im going to borrow.

at this rate i think i only need to borrow for the accommodation.
    i can live of the 200 pound/month from the government (free money) and money from this month ( which is substantially more than i thought :awesome:)

so yeah heh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HiBear)

i can live of the 200 pound/month from the government (free money) and money from this month ( which is substantially more than i thought :awesome:)

so yeah heh.
    Where are you living in Brum?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FFCrusader)

OLDIE :hahaha:

Spoiler:
    Show
    jumphug

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatal)
    Hi guys whats up?

I'm having a minor panic attack about finances this year lol
    Sick of 09 entry med applicants are we :hmmm:

Yeah thats right, I read your blog :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Toiletpaper8)
    Where are you living in Brum?
    no idea

wherever i can get. it seems that im not guaranteed accom... ****. but something will be sorted out i guess.

urgh i dont care anymore. if all goes to worst, i can go house hunting during freshers.

ReputationRep:
    haha! im not long behind you. october is the shiiiiizzz lol!

have a good final year as a teen!! :yes:
    Cheers :p:! Oh ********, just realised when I start first year I'll be 20, that's like a quarter of my life gone :eek:

ReputationRep:

so yeah heh.
    I'm actually more relaxed now about how I'm going to live this year. But I've still got 5 weeks (at LEAST) until I go back to uni and hopefully get my loan. Between now and then I have to:

Pay for driving lessons
    Pay for my test
    Get a wedding present for my friend's wedding
    Go to a hen night
    Play host to my friends who are visiting for 3 days, thats never cheap.
    Pay for September's rent.

Thats being already £450 in my overdraft and having already sneakily taken £800 out of my inheritance. Just on the phone to family there who was like "YOU ARE NEVER TO TOUCH THAT INHERITANCE"....

and Degausser of course I love the guys in here! You guys don't come on msn and bug me all hours of the day!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FFCrusader)
    :p:

Obliteration sounds dun :teeth:

Merry Birthday tomorrow

Thanks man I'll be 20 when I actually start first year, 5 years ago, 20 sounded old as **** :o:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatal)
    You guys don't come on msn and bug me all hours of the day!
    What's your msn?

ReputationRep:
    Cheers :p:! Oh ********, just realised when I start first year I'll be 20, that's like a quarter of my life gone :eek:
    haha, i remember when i was all obsessive over age. lol
    ah well. im going to be graduating at 22. that's "lagom"

(Original post by fatal)
    I'm actually more relaxed now about how I'm going to live this year. But I've still got 5 weeks (at LEAST) until I go back to uni and hopefully get my loan. Between now and then I have to:

Pay for driving lessons
    Pay for my test
    Get a wedding present for my friend's wedding
    Go to a hen night
    Play host to my friends who are visiting for 3 days, thats never cheap.
    Pay for September's rent.

Thats being already £450 in my overdraft and having already sneakily taken £800 out of my inheritance. Just on the phone to family there who was like "YOU ARE NEVER TO TOUCH THAT INHERITANCE"....

and Degausser of course I love the guys in here! You guys don't come on msn and bug me all hours of the day!
    ouch. lots to pay for then...
    i have tons to buy and what not. flights, etc... MEH.
    cant take a lot over there either, otherwise ill have to mail it.. MEH.

if it's your inheritance, hwy cant you take it? :lolwut: it's yours as to use as you see fit no?

we love you too :love:
    but yeah ditto alex what's your msn?

ReputationRep:
    haha, i remember when i was all obsessive over age. lol
    ah well. im going to be graduating at 22. that's "http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=lagom"

ouch. lots to pay for then...
    i have tons to buy and what not. flights, etc... MEH.
    cant take a lot over there either, otherwise ill have to mail it.. MEH.

if it's your inheritance, hwy cant you take it? :lolwut: it's yours as to use as you see fit no?

we love you too :love:
    but yeah ditto alex what's your msn?
    You won't get it I'm barely on it, after spending my teenage years attached to it I've found it to be reaaally boring!

I've got to post over my stuff as well, I am hoping I get some money for my 20th in Sept! That would be fantastic!

It's my inheritance from my late granda, I've been in charge of it since I turned 18 but my family are adamantly telling me its for a rainy day. I don't think they realise that today is rather rainy and a recession is in full swing! :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatal)
    :love: :blushing:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatal)
    You won't get it I'm barely on it, after spending my teenage years attached to it I've found it to be reaaally boring!

I've got to post over my stuff as well, I am hoping I get some money for my 20th in Sept! That would be fantastic!

It's my inheritance from my late granda, I've been in charge of it since I turned 18 but my family are adamantly telling me its for a rainy day. I don't think they realise that today is rather rainy and a recession is in full swing! :woo:
    im disappointed :emo:

yay birthday moneys are good always
    how much did you post last year (if you did)? just trying to figure out how much this is all going to cost :/

hmm. well it is a rainy day. cant get any rainier than student life as long as you dont spend ALL of it

ReputationRep:
    im disappointed :emo:

yay birthday moneys are good always
    how much did you post last year (if you did)? just trying to figure out how much this is all going to cost :/

hmm. well it is a rainy day. cant get any rainier than student life as long as you dont spend ALL of it
    I flew over with 2 large suitcases and bought all the stuff for my flat over there

When I came home I had one suitcase delivered and will probably do the same again. If you are posting it to the mainland its only going to cost £20 for up to 30kg :yes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatal)
    I flew over with 2 large suitcases and bought all the stuff for my flat over there

When I came home I had one suitcase delivered and will probably do the same again. If you are posting it to the mainland its only going to cost £20 for up to 30kg :yes:
    yeah but im posting from sweden :emo: probs cost more :/
    idk ill see if i can get my parents to pay for the stuff.

urgh im going to be spending soo much for the first week there, on just necessities.

ReputationRep:
    yeah but im posting from sweden :emo: probs cost more :/
    idk ill see if i can get my parents to pay for the stuff.

urgh im going to be spending soo much for the first week there, on just necessities.
    Yup, I'm dreading the first grocery shop of the year, getting all the condiments etc! I'm such an old lady lol...

ReputationRep:
    OLDIE :hahaha:

Spoiler:
    Show
    :jumphug:

Soon you shall join me as an oldie

Thanks man I'll be 20 when I actually start first year, 5 years ago, 20 sounded old as **** :o:
    This is true, 20 sounded so far away years ago

I'm 20 in 6 months or so :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatal)
    Yup, I'm dreading the first grocery shop of the year, getting all the condiments etc! I'm such an old lady lol...
    yeah me too..... :sigh:
    it all comes with living away from parents i suppose :moon:

ReputationRep:
    no idea

wherever i can get. it seems that im not guaranteed accom... ****. but something will be sorted out i guess.

urgh i dont care anymore. if all goes to worst, i can go house hunting during freshers.
    You will probably get accomm somewhere though, I reckon.

Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: September 9, 2009

University open days

1. University of Edinburgh
    All Departments Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Sep '18
  2. University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Days - Penryn Campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Sep '18
  3. Loughborough University
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Sep '18
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.