Reply 4063
!MEna
Happy endings 'eh? :hubba:

You guys seriously turn wild at night. :naughty: :p:

Haha, as they say, the trolls come out at night, Mena. :yes:

Anyways, how's yourself? :smile:
Reply 4064
AutVinceriAutMori
I joked to my mother that if swine flu spreads, half of my competition for med would be eliminated, until she remarked that I might be one of the fallen ones :p: Its the survival of the fittest, literally, in the cut-throat world of medicine :biggrin:

Haha, problem is, I'd feel really guilty if I was harsh to someone for my own gain; I couldn't do it :o:

On that note, I'm going to bed as I don't want to spend half my birthday sleeping :p: Night and thanks again :love:
normalothercitrusfruit
Night all

:moon:

Night, citrus. Sweet dreams about Mitch whats-his-name :biggrin:
Reply 4066
AutVinceriAutMori
Gosh, those boys are older than me :p: But I still like old(ish) men :biggrin:

haha. well i like them a bit older, but not too much. . . irl anyway. i freak out over any guy who's over 22... well 20. :colondollar:

ADREAM... seen citrus' orientation "update" lately? :p:
Alex D
Haha, problem is, I'd feel really guilty if I was harsh to someone for my own gain; I couldn't do it :o:

On that note, I'm going to bed as I don't want to spend half my birthday sleeping :p: Night and thanks again :hug:

I feel guilty too :p:
Happy Birth-night :biggrin: again :hug:
HiBear
haha. well i like them a bit older, but not too much. . . irl anyway. i freak out over any guy who's over 22... well 20. :colondollar:

ADREAM... seen citrus' orientation "update" lately? :p:

Over +20 is the best age :yep: They are really yummy that way, plus I like ebing taken care off, and I feel that a mature guy would be more likely to do so :biggrin:
AutVinceriAutMori

I like ebing taken care off, and I feel that a mature guy would be more likely to do so :biggrin:

It's probably more likely that a mature guy wouldn't take care of you. I hate when girl's expect their boyfriend to take care of them.
Reply 4069
!MEna
Happy endings 'eh? :hubba:

You guys seriously turn wild at night. :naughty: :p:

:rofl: My joke got out of hand and now everyone thinks I got a happy ending as a birthday present :getmecoat: :rofl:

I think I'm going to try to hit 1000 posts today. It'd be like marrying Heidi Klum, becoming a neurosurgeon and the signing of the Magna Carta all rolled into one :colone:

And on that note, it's definitely goodnight :moon: (and thanks for the bday wishes everyone :jumphug:)
Reply 4070
OriginofSymmetry
It's probably more likely that a mature guy wouldn't take care of you. I hate when girl's expect their boyfriend to take care of them.

:ditto:

Urgh, I've unfortunately been involved with some of the clingy, leaching type too and :angry: is all I can say.
ADREAM
:ditto:

Urgh, I've unfortunately been involved with some of the clingy, leaching type too and :angry: is all I can say.

Tell me about it. And I was too young to have a spine when it came to girls. Fortunately, I have grown one since then.... and a back hand.

:ninja:
Reply 4072
AutVinceriAutMori
I feel guilty too :p:
Happy Birth-night :biggrin: again :hug:

Over +20 is the best age :yep: They are really yummy that way, plus I like ebing taken care off, and I feel that a mature guy would be more likely to do so :biggrin:

hmmmmmmmmmm
taken care of, i know a younger guy, who takes care of me well. (just a friend though)

i'll be jealous when he gets a gf lol
ADREAM
Haha, as they say, the trolls come out at night, Mena. :yes:

Anyways, how's yourself? :smile:
True that...otherwise you wouldn't be online right now, would you? :p:

I'm doing good thanks; just making the most of the summer whilst casually trying to avoid discussions surrounding d-day. How about you?
Reply 4074
i dont expect them to take care of me. lol. weird how some guys like taking care of girls... :h:
Alex D
On that note, I'm going to bed as I don't want to spend half my birthday sleeping :p: Night and thanks again :love:
Now that's a wise decision. I hope you have a fantastic birthday. :five:
OriginofSymmetry

I don't really expect it, I want to stand on my own feet, thank you very much, but I would prefer someone who cares about me ( alright, not someone who takes care but someone who cares)
I'm really tired so I'm calling it a night. Goodnight all. :moon:
Reply 4078
HiBear
james mcavoy is born 79. ben barnes 81.

:biggrin:

ohmyyy. james mcavoy is LOVELY. as is ben barnes. i like him in narnia (yes, i watched it).
also, happy birthday alex!
Reply 4079
lotusx
ohmyyy. james mcavoy is LOVELY. as is ben barnes. i like him in narnia (yes, i watched it).
also, happy birthday alex!

i watched it too :colondollar:

he was so hot in easy virtue though :coma:

Latest

Trending

Trending