Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alex D)
    :hubba: Ahem no :p:
    Happy endings 'eh? :hubba:

You guys seriously turn wild at night. :naughty: :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by normalothercitrusfruit)
    Night all

:moon:
    G'night, lemon's other half. :moon:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by !MEna)

Carpe Diem and Carpe Noctem :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by !MEna)

Haha, as they say, the trolls come out at night, Mena. :yes:

Anyways, how's yourself?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AutVinceriAutMori)
    I joked to my mother that if swine flu spreads, half of my competition for med would be eliminated, until she remarked that I might be one of the fallen ones :p: Its the survival of the fittest, literally, in the cut-throat world of medicine
    Haha, problem is, I'd feel really guilty if I was harsh to someone for my own gain; I couldn't do it :o:

On that note, I'm going to bed as I don't want to spend half my birthday sleeping :p: Night and thanks again :love:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by normalothercitrusfruit)
    Night all

:moon:
    Night, citrus. Sweet dreams about Mitch whats-his-name

ReputationRep:
    Gosh, those boys are older than me :p: But I still like old(ish) men
    haha. well i like them a bit older, but not too much. . . irl anyway. i freak out over any guy who's over 22... well 20.

ADREAM... seen citrus' orientation "update" lately? :p:

ReputationRep:
    Haha, problem is, I'd feel really guilty if I was harsh to someone for my own gain; I couldn't do it :o:

On that note, I'm going to bed as I don't want to spend half my birthday sleeping :p: Night and thanks again :hug:
    I feel guilty too :p:
    Happy Birth-night again :hug:
    (Original post by HiBear)
    haha. well i like them a bit older, but not too much. . . irl anyway. i freak out over any guy who's over 22... well 20.

ADREAM... seen citrus' orientation "update" lately? :p:
    Over +20 is the best age :yep: They are really yummy that way, plus I like ebing taken care off, and I feel that a mature guy would be more likely to do so

ReputationRep:
    I like ebing taken care off, and I feel that a mature guy would be more likely to do so

It's probably more likely that a mature guy wouldn't take care of you. I hate when girl's expect their boyfriend to take care of them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by !MEna)

:rofl: My joke got out of hand and now everyone thinks I got a happy ending as a birthday present :getmecoat: :rofl:

I think I'm going to try to hit 1000 posts today. It'd be like marrying Heidi Klum, becoming a neurosurgeon and the signing of the Magna Carta all rolled into one

And on that note, it's definitely goodnight :moon: (and thanks for the bday wishes everyone :jumphug:)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OriginofSymmetry)
    It's probably more likely that a mature guy wouldn't take care of you. I hate when girl's expect their boyfriend to take care of them.
    :ditto:

Urgh, I've unfortunately been involved with some of the clingy, leaching type too and is all I can say.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ADREAM)
    :ditto:

Urgh, I've unfortunately been involved with some of the clingy, leaching type too and is all I can say.

Tell me about it. And I was too young to have a spine when it came to girls. Fortunately, I have grown one since then.... and a back hand.

:ninja:

ReputationRep:
    I feel guilty too :p:
    Happy Birth-night again :hug:

Over +20 is the best age :yep: They are really yummy that way, plus I like ebing taken care off, and I feel that a mature guy would be more likely to do so
    hmmmmmmmmmm
    taken care of, i know a younger guy, who takes care of me well. (just a friend though)

i'll be jealous when he gets a gf lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ADREAM)
    Haha, as they say, the trolls come out at night, Mena. :yes:

Anyways, how's yourself?
    True that...otherwise you wouldn't be online right now, would you? :p:

I'm doing good thanks; just making the most of the summer whilst casually trying to avoid discussions surrounding d-day. How about you?

ReputationRep:
    i dont expect them to take care of me. lol. weird how some guys like taking care of girls...

ReputationRep:
    On that note, I'm going to bed as I don't want to spend half my birthday sleeping :p: Night and thanks again :love:
    Now that's a wise decision. I hope you have a fantastic birthday. :five:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OriginofSymmetry)
    I don't really expect it, I want to stand on my own feet, thank you very much, but I would prefer someone who cares about me ( alright, not someone who takes care but someone who cares)

ReputationRep:
    I'm really tired so I'm calling it a night. Goodnight all. :moon:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HiBear)
    james mcavoy is born 79. ben barnes 81.

ohmyyy. james mcavoy is LOVELY. as is ben barnes. i like him in narnia (yes, i watched it).
    also, happy birthday alex!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lotusx)
    ohmyyy. james mcavoy is LOVELY. as is ben barnes. i like him in narnia (yes, i watched it).
    also, happy birthday alex!
    i watched it too

he was so hot in easy virtue though :coma:

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 9, 2009
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.