Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by beccy.)
    after spending 3.50 on car parking today im tempted to sub for a green username.
    why not waste more money...
    Or just post in some coursework? :p:

The £3.50 would be so much better off going to charity than the pockets of these scheming mods :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    :five:
    i just saw your post to ADREAM saying there werent many trolls there aswell so thats lucky!!
    how are u otherwise?
    im good. my day off. ive been lazing all day. it's been so awesome. i wish all my days were like this :p:

(Original post by Toiletpaper8)
    They have hypothetical balls. I like women with hypothetical balls.

I mean, when push comes to shove, I wouldn't warn people over things which no one really cares about or things which were posted in good humour and no one is offended by. It takes someone with character to do that :p:

And Adam, stick around for a bit longer this time, purleaseeee???
    lol hypothetical balls. :p:
    actually i dont think i could mod this thread. i'd be too easy on you lot.
    kate has more balls than me

(Original post by ADREAM)
    Haha, I only kid! :p: Congrats though

Meh, I'll find a way around the H+R thingy, trust me :yes:

TSR just isn't the same :sigh:
    haha thanks. i think a permaban would come along................ dont you think?

ReputationRep:
    Or just post in some coursework? :p:

The £3.50 would be so much better off going to charity than the pockets of these scheming mods :ninja:
    I cant find any coursework to submit!
    I don't imagine i'd be allowed to submit my essay from this year about antibiotics!

ReputationRep:
    after spending 3.50 on car parking today im tempted to sub for a green username.
    why not waste more money...
    I've been lucky so far in that very nice people have subbed me

ReputationRep:
    I don't imagine i'd be allowed to submit my essay from this year about antibiotics!
    I wouldn't submit anything personally. I wouldn't trust the internet with my coursework :shifty:

ReputationRep:
    They have hypothetical balls. I like women with hypothetical balls.

I mean, when push comes to shove, I wouldn't warn people over things which no one really cares about or things which were posted in good humour and no one is offended by. It takes someone with character to do that :p:

And Adam, stick around for a bit longer this time, purleaseeee???
    Haha, without H+R, my only option is to behave and be a good little boy so I'll be around for a while yet. :yes:

How're things?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HiBear)
    lol hypothetical balls. :p:
    actually i dont think i could mod this thread. i'd be too easy on you lot.
    kate has more balls than me
    You're all lucky that you can do it anonymously, so I can give you all BOD :p:

ReputationRep:
    Haha, without H+R, my only option is to behave and be a good little boy so I'll be around for a while yet. :yes:

How're things?
    Things are good I've got quite a packed summer really, and I'm trying to learn how to cook a few dishes :p:

How about you?

ReputationRep:
    Why not antibiotics, better than nothing And where have you been, young lady?
    I wouldn't submit anything personally. I wouldn't trust the internet with my coursework :shifty:
    I wanted to submit my English coursework but after problems with downloading them I can't be bothered :p:

ReputationRep:
    You must give better head than i do

(Original post by AutVinceriAutMori)
    x
    Bonjouuuurrr mon petit pois, i have been.. well.. i'd like to say revising.. but really just shopping, eating, drinking and seeing a lot of a certain boy!! how are things with you?
    also how fun is this?!!
    http://www.purposegames.com/game/upp...scin-1020-quiz

ReputationRep:
    What do you think of Mitch Hewer?

Everyone else on here seems to dislike him :sad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by normalothercitrusfruit)
    What do you think of Mitch Hewer?

Everyone else on here seems to dislike him :sad:
    Hmmmmmmmmm.
    I think I probably would.
    But he's not thattt amazing..

ReputationRep:

Bonjouuuurrr mon petit pois, i have been.. well.. i'd like to say revising.. but really just shopping, eating, drinking and seeing a lot of a certain boy!! how are things with you?
    also how fun is this?!!
    http://www.purposegames.com/game/upp...scin-1020-quiz
    Bonsoir, mon cher ami Things with me are hanging well, preparing for my results and trying to get into as many volunteering jobs as possible
    P.S What boy? Anyone I know? :teeth:

ReputationRep:
    Hmmmmmmmmm.
    I think I probably would.
    But he's not thattt amazing..
    Well, at least you would. But it's still only my that likes him alot :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AutVinceriAutMori)
    Bonsoir, mon cher ami Things with me are hanging well, preparing for my results and trying to get into as many volunteering jobs as possible
    P.S What boy? Anyone I know? :teeth:
    No although speaking of boys you know I miss Alex i hope he reads this because i haven't seen him for AGES.
    And ofc my ferret twin who is still not back from his travels *sigh*
    But no just a boy, infact the ex boyfriend whos dumpage made me start coming on here in the first place cos i was always really sad and needed distraction! We're just trying to work some stuff out but it seems to be going well

And oo yes results are very soon arent they! Got anything planned for the day? My boyfriend stayed over and i looked at my ucas in my bed on my phone and then ran and jumped on him in his room (my parents are quite old fashioned) and was like 'IM GONNA BE A DOCTOR IM GONNA BE A DOCTOR' and i could hear my dad going 'thank **** for that' from his room. niiice.
    it was like the best night out EVER though, eeeeveryone was out so go out!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by normalothercitrusfruit)
    Well, at least you would. But it's still only my that likes him alot :p:
    yes yes you have an unhealthy obsession.

ReputationRep:
    No although speaking of boys you know I miss Alex i hope he reads this because i haven't seen him for AGES.
    And ofc my ferret twin who is still not back from his travels *sigh*
    But no just a boy, infact the ex boyfriend whos dumpage made me start coming on here in the first place cos i was always really sad and needed distraction! We're just trying to work some stuff out but it seems to be going well

And oo yes results are very soon arent they! Got anything planned for the day? My boyfriend stayed over and i looked at my ucas in my bed on my phone and then ran and jumped on him in his room (my parents are quite old fashioned) and was like 'IM GONNA BE A DOCTOR IM GONNA BE A DOCTOR' and i could hear my dad going 'thank **** for that' from his room. niiice.
    it was like the best night out EVER though, eeeeveryone was out so go out!!
    I miss him too, although he might not like any more because of my spat with Jonny Where did he dissapear off to? I havent spoken to him sinse april it seems
    Ex-boyfirnd? Thats interesting , hope he realises that dumping you was the worst decision he ever made :p:
    Not much planned for results, just stroll down to college, collect my result wiht my friends, laugh if its AAB or more, cry and sink into depression if less. My english teacher promised to go to pub with our class so I might go there too :cool:
    My parents keep telling em to relax but I just can't !
    I'm sure your parents were pleased

ReputationRep:
    :ditto:

So far I've had 4 months of subscriptions from 3 different people. :awesome: (I actually won one month from Anna Spanner :p:)

ReputationRep:
    I hate boys, except one but that was just a Lourdes thing I imagine.

I thought I'd interrupt the girly chat with that piece of girly chat too.

ReputationRep:
    Ah damn it's not girly anymore! I may be slightly drunk as well, my liver seems to be depend on alcohol after this week so I didn't want to be in pain.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 9, 2009
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. London Metropolitan University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 18 Aug '18
  2. Edge Hill University
    All Faculties Undergraduate
    Sat, 18 Aug '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 18 Aug '18
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.