Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Medics (and applicants) general chat thread Mk IV watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jonnyofengland)
    :ditto:

So far I've had 4 months of subscriptions from 3 different people. :awesome: (I actually won one month from Anna Spanner :p:)
    You're beating me, I've had 2 from 2 different people :love:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by normalothercitrusfruit)
    Well, how hard can it be? (pun intended)

If I give you head then will you sub me? :rolleyes:
    I would sub you to not give me head... but then I'd have to sub everyone else :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Toiletpaper8)
    You're beating me, I've had 2 from 2 different people :love:
    No-one gives me subs :cry: :getmecoat:

ReputationRep:
    I would sub you to not give me head... but then I'd have to sub everyone else :p:
    Ah, you know you want it :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AutVinceriAutMori)
    No-one gives me subs :cry: :getmecoat:
    I can hypothetically sub you, but then it'll be unfair unless I sub everyone else I like as well, so I'll be stuck between a rock and a hard place :p:

ReputationRep:
    I can hypothetically sub you, but then it'll be unfair unless I sub everyone else I like as well, so I'll be stuck between a rock and a hard place :p:
    No need to I don't really want all the perks they offer- coloured username is of no use for me, I like my avatar as it is, and I don't fancy going to backroom

I'm struggling to wirte my PS right now, so friendly advice in that field would be more appreciated (but not nesessarily expected :p: )

ReputationRep:
    No need to I don't really want all the perks they offer- coloured username is of no use for me, I like my avatar as it is, and I don't fancy going to backroom

I'm struggling to wirte my PS right now, so friendly advice in that field would be more appreciated (but not nesessarily expected :p: )
    I can probably see if I can transfer you a day of sub just so you can get a larger avatar :p:

Anyway, as for your PS, how far into that are you? If you want, you can chat with me about that on MSN :p:

ReputationRep:
    I can probably see if I can transfer you a day of sub just so you can get a larger avatar :p:

Anyway, as for your PS, how far into that are you? If you want, you can chat with me about that on MSN :p:
    Oh noes, my avatar is feeling ok being small, its not a size issue :p: I like the orange flowers because they stand out on the pic
    As for PS I'm quite advanced in it already, just can't quite put what I want to write in words My MSN is on my private page, if you want to add me you are welcome

ReputationRep:
    Wow, it's late. Anyone else still up posting?

ReputationRep:
    People?

ReputationRep:
    Hey have you received a reply from Maccy D's yet? I'm still waiting for a reply

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by !MEna)
    Wow, it's late. Anyone else still up posting?
    You think that is late!

:p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ThisLittlePiggy)
    You think that is late!

That's not late, that's early.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ThisLittlePiggy)
    You think that is late!

that would be when i'd usually get up.

i have afternoon shift today :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    Morning all. Had my first results day-related nightmare last night
    The better news is that I just got a letter inviting me for interview for a HCA job Scared though!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kelly^2)
    Morning all. Had my first results day-related nightmare last night
    The better news is that I just got a letter inviting me for interview for a HCA job Scared though!
    oh dont worry, nightmares are there to scare you! dont let it make your day unhappy

yay job interview! trust me they are so much easier than a med school interveiw you'll be fine! Besides if they've invited you for interview they probs just want to see what kind of person you are (i.e. not a psychopath)
    and they always need more HCA's.

good luck

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HiBear)
    oh dont worry, nightmares are there to scare you! dont let it make your day unhappy

yay job interview! trust me they are so much easier than a med school interveiw you'll be fine! Besides if they've invited you for interview they probs just want to see what kind of person you are (i.e. not a psychopath)
    and they always need more HCA's.

good luck
    Thank you! I see you've changed direction with regards to course? Are you thinking grad entry or just gone off medicine?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kelly^2)
    Thank you! I see you've changed direction with regards to course? Are you thinking grad entry or just gone off medicine?
    for now, just gone off medicine. though im not sure.

it all depends whether i like the course or not :yes:
    and if i want to do medicine at all... idk that yet.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HiBear)
    for now, just gone off medicine. though im not sure.

it all depends whether i like the course or not :yes:
    and if i want to do medicine at all... idk that yet.
    Chemistry :yucky: :p:

ReputationRep:
    Chemistry :yucky: :p:
    :eviltongue:

:hand:

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 9, 2009
Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.