Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Degausser)
    hmm ok. What the hell is with my car's gearing? Im in fifth by 45, so by 70 the engine sounds like its being strangled :dontknow: Why build such a silly gearbox?
    Boy racer! :naughty: :p:

No idea what's wrong with your car - how old is it? :confused:

Here's a random thought. At the risk of looking like an absolute fool, I'm thinking of making a video blog leading up to results day.
    I've seen some old ones on youtube and they're fantastic!

ReputationRep:
    I try and I try :rolleyes:

:p:

How've you been?
    I've been ok yourself?

Realllly wanting to go out for a night out and get wasted :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by !MEna)

Here's a random thought. At the risk of looking like an absolute fool, I'm thinking of making a video blog leading up to results day.
    Nooooo Im not a boy racer. :hmmm: And its not that the car is broken, thats just how it was made. :p: I want a new car dammit

I say go for it :yes: I'd watch it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatal)
    I've been ok yourself?

Realllly wanting to go out for a night out and get wasted :woo:
    Good Yeah not bad thanks. Ive got two of the those nights out coming up out in Brighton woop, whichever way, results day will be a good day! haha

ReputationRep:
    Good Yeah not bad thanks. Ive got two of the those nights out coming up out in Brighton woop, whichever way, results day will be a good day! haha
    My results night was rubbish I'm going on a hen night this weekend which hopefully will be interesting, it'll probably be the tamest night I've ever been on lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by !MEna)
    that would be pretty cool! :yes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by !MEna)

You're going to vlog? :p:

This will be interesting

ReputationRep:
    i wanna vlog. but what to talk about what to talk about?

i'd be boring :emo:

ReputationRep:
    i would vlog but i have a horrible voice and a horrible face.
    so its a no.
    i will watch yours though mena

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by beccy.)
    i would vlog but i have a horrible voice and a horrible face.
    so its a no.
    i will watch yours though mena
    you? horrible face? :lolwut:

beccy :hmmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HiBear)
    you? horrible face? :lolwut:

beccy :hmmm:
    im just not a fan of how i look. not enough to put myself up for extra.. watching and judgement.
    although i look what i consider to be acceptable today!
    how're youuu?

ReputationRep:
    im just not a fan of how i look. not enough to put myself up for extra.. watching and judgement.
    although i look what i consider to be acceptable today!
    how're youuu?
    :hugs:
    your face is more than acceptable

im good. im a bit tired but it's ok. i will need a nap and a long nights sleep but it's ok. ill get through :p:

how are you?

ReputationRep:
    wtf beccy doesn't have a horrible face :wtf:

ReputationRep:
    :loveduck:

I'm off shopping. I didn't actually need to post that, but I wanted to post the smilie so needed some accompanying text :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HiBear)
    :hugs:
    your face is more than acceptable

im good. im a bit tired but it's ok. i will need a nap and a long nights sleep but it's ok. ill get through :p:

how are you?
    I'm good too thanks! And yes sleep is always good!!
    I did my first shift of being a care assistant today it was quite good actually! although i felt really sorry for all the well.. clients they are i guess cos its a residential home. i really liked it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Toiletpaper8)
    :loveduck:

I'm off shopping. I didn't actually need to post that, but I wanted to post the smilie so needed some accompanying text :p:
    hahahahahaha you paranoid little TP :p:

I did my first shift of being a care assistant today it was quite good actually! although i felt really sorry for all the well.. clients they are i guess cos its a residential home. i really liked it!
    ooh nice. i have my last shift on sunday.
    man im going to miss them

ReputationRep:
    I finally received my uniform and badge for Selly Oak! So I can start volunteering on monday :yep::jive:
    And Beccy, your face is just fine
    And TP, I eliminated the virus or so it appears, I ran two scans and the threats are said to be quarantined and deleted.

ReputationRep:
    Have you seen the episode of the Inbetweeners where Jay volunteers in the care home and, whilst w****** in the bedroom of one of the elderly residents, gets interrupted "mid-stream" and ends up shaking the hand of the old lady's visiting son :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Cool, I think I'll do it then. I'm going to dig up the camcorder from the gargage.

Our school's leavers ball is in two weeks time. Thoughts on this outfit guys?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by !MEna)

Our school's leavers ball is in two weeks time. Thoughts on this outfit guys?
    it's a no from me.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 9, 2009
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.