Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by !MEna)
    Ah, I know the feeling! So where are you off to?

I'm holding off any excitement until I actually meet my offer. I'm quite superstitious about these things. I don't want to tempt fate and that! :p:

Results day will either make or break me.

Portugal, for about the 4th time. Can't wait for a bit of the sun eh.

I think we all have a lot faith in you here. You were on quite the roller-coaster ride the past year. :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OriginofSymmetry)
    It is indeed awesome. However, it's not financially viable for me to buy. I would only be playing it for 4 days before I move out.
    Yeah it's great, graphics are fantastic :eek: So are you starting med school at the beginning of september then? (in response to bold part :p:)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alex D)
    Yeah it's great, graphics are fantastic :eek: So are you starting med school at the beginning of september then? (in response to bold part :p:)

Nah but it comes out when I'm away for a couple of weeks and I come back for 4 days then I'm off!!

The only thing that got me, it could be a bit repetitive. From the gameplay video that was out a couple of months ago to the new demo - it seems a bit samey. (As in hooking on to gargoyles and glide attacks and silent takedowns).

I am, however, looking forward to Bane and Poison Ivy.

What other villians have been confirmed? Aside from the ones made obvious in the demo.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AutVinceriAutMori)
    Its Devil's Food with glossy choc icing :yum: I have made a pic of it on my dad's mobile, so if I transfer it to my laptop you will be able to see it :yes: Try your hand at it, its fun, there is a cake -baking vogue on this forum - first Jonny, then Bear and myself :p:
    I want some of your cake! :coma:

Portugal, for about the 4th time. Can't wait for a bit of the sun eh.

I think we all have a lot faith in you here. You were on quite the roller-coaster ride the past year. :p:
    Haha tell me about it! You guys honestly helped me through it. We rode the same ride. The whole experience gave me a new perspective on friends, family and how much I value this precious opportunity to become a doctor. I wouldn't change a thing about this year.

ReputationRep:
    Nah but it comes out when I'm away for a couple of weeks and I come back for 4 days then I'm off!!

The only thing that got me, it could be a bit repetitive. From the gameplay video that was out a couple of months ago to the new demo - it seems a bit samey. (As in hooking on to gargoyles and glide attacks and silent takedowns).

I am, however, looking forward to Bane and Poison Ivy.

What other villians have been confirmed? Aside from the ones made obvious in the demo.
    Yeah, it could be a game you play through once and never again! Wikipedia mentions killer croc (:wtf:), scarecrow and riddler.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alex D)
    Yeah, it could be a game you play through once and never again! Wikipedia mentions killer croc (:wtf:), scarecrow and riddler.

Clayface has always been a personal favourite of mine.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by !MEna)
    I want some of your cake! :coma:

Haha tell me about it! You guys honestly helped me through it. We rode the same ride. The whole experience gave me a new perspective on friends, family and how much I value this precious opportunity to become a doctor. I wouldn't change a thing about this year.
    If I could post it over the internet I would :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AutVinceriAutMori)
    If I could post it over the internet I would :p:
    *hugsies* :hugs:

Anyway, I'm off for the night. Goodnight all.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by !MEna)
    *hugsies* :hugs:

Anyway, I'm off for the night. Goodnight all.
    :jumphug: Night !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by !MEna)
    AVAM!
    What type of cake did you bake?

HiBear made a sexy cake the other day. Only subs can view the photo of said cake in the backroom though. :sad:
    it's not that sexy.
    i didnt even do icing or decorate it (much) :p:

ReputationRep:
    Keeping it simple makes it sexy. :teeth:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by !MEna)
    Keeping it simple makes it sexy. :teeth:
    haha aw thanks

ReputationRep:
    CRB disclosure came through today :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    im not going to take any loans this year :moon:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HiBear)
    it's not that sexy.
    i didnt even do icing or decorate it (much) :p:

mmmmm yum yum yum

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FFCrusader)
    CRB disclosure came through today :ninja:
    Any crimes come up that you forgot about?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Degausser)
    Any crimes come up that you forgot about?
    Nope, all clear

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DrDomDom)
    Did you go to town last night?

Police raiding L2L looked interesting.
    oh dear! no i didn't
    can you stop deleting all your posts when you quote people its actually beyond annoying and everyone here will agree with me.
    so please dont do it anymore.

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys. I thought that this would be of interest.

Take a look at this from The Guardian: NHS is "evil" and "Orwellian"

Thread on TSR here: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=993729

How very ridiculous.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by beccy.)
    oh dear! no i didn't
    can you stop deleting all your posts when you quote people its actually beyond annoying and everyone here will agree with me.
    so please dont do it anymore.
    Yeah, I always wondered why DrDomDom deletes all his posts?! :hmmm:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.