Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Toiletpaper8)
    well :p:

Brighton is nice anyway - I went there last summer. Still, I'm spending most of the time shopping for uni, playing tennis and tidying my room, which consistently looks like a tip. Are you ready for it all?

:
    :hi: I love tennis though haven't played much sinse I was about 10 :p:
    badminton is great too.
    (Original post by HiBear)
    well lemon sure is :p:
    and reems and alex are studying for retakes.

ferret seems to have disappeared into hte face of idk..
    I spoke to him the other day, via PM

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to be taking the Grand Union into London and back. Hopefully it doesn't rain, but it should be good anyway :p: I might be able to pick up some cooking skills as well :p:

Brighton is nice anyway - I went there last summer. Still, I'm spending most of the time shopping for uni, playing tennis and tidying my room, which consistently looks like a tip. Are you ready for it all?

I've always been confused with the whole Alex/Alex thing... since the username change. Is your name Alex as well? :rofl:
    Is the Grand Union a boat? (I have no idea what it is :p:). I've never been to Brighton before but it looks pretty cool and the forecast seems to be sunny (only goes to Tuesday though so I'm hoping for the best :o:).

I love tennis, been playing it a couple of times this week, who needs contact sports, eh? Yeah I'm getting ready for uni, keep picking up bits and bobs, although I need to learn to iron :p:. Seems crazy that I go 6 weeks on Sunday, then I'm a med student for 6 years :eek3:

Yep, I am also Alex, although I don't know whether to change my username to preserve some anonymity when I start med school :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alex D)
    Is the Grand Union a boat? (I have no idea what it is :p:). I've never been to Brighton before but it looks pretty cool and the forecast seems to be sunny (only goes to Tuesday though so I'm hoping for the best :o:).

I love tennis, been playing it a couple of times this week, who needs contact sports, eh? Yeah I'm getting ready for uni, keep picking up bits and bobs, although I need to learn to iron :p:. Seems crazy that I go 6 weeks on Sunday, then I'm a med student for 6 years :eek3:

Yep, I am also Alex, although I don't know whether to change my username to preserve some anonymity when I start med school :confused:
    It's the name of the canal :p: The Grand Union canal - north to south, Birmingham to London. As for the weather, I think with the horrible rain we've had recently, that it really can't get any worse.

I'm just having to learn how to cook, because right now I can't, and I need to buy pots and pans and random bits and bobs :p: Crazy, yes, but exciting as well

Is your name actually Alex D :p: Or just Alex? And it depends if you want to be identified really - although they'll be quite a few people called Alex there.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alex D)
    I actually made a request in AAM to change my username for those very same reasons. They're still deciding. :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Less Than A Week Now Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by !MEna)
    I actually made a request in AAM to change my username for those very same reasons. They're still deciding. :confused:
    Is your real name Mena? :shh: :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AutVinceriAutMori)
    Is your real name Mena? :shh: :p:
    Yes. :pierre:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by !MEna)
    Yes. :pierre:
    :ninjagirl: I actually remembered that I know your real name from facebook group, I've seen it on members list and I have a good memory when it comes to names :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by !MEna)
    Surely being a member of the facebook group is more likely to enable people to discover you than people discovering you... :p:

I realise this does not make sense.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Surely being a member of the facebook group is more likely to enable people to discover you than people discovering you... :p:

:shh:

I accidently left the group a while ago actually. I can't even find it to join back either. :iiam:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by !MEna)

I accidently left the group a while ago actually. I can't even find it to join back either. :iiam:
    erm, ask HiBear to invite you? Or I can try, but I have no idea how :o:

ReputationRep:
    erm, ask HiBear to invite you? Or I can try, but I have no idea how :o:
    Link me the group via a message and I'll request to join again.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by !MEna)

I'm going to hunt you down on facebook now, because I'm bored and I have nothing better to do.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by !MEna)
    Ok, I'll try You owe me one :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by !MEna)
    http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=60800582479
    There you go, I hope it works

ReputationRep:
    http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=60800582479
    There you go, I hope it works
    Thanks AVAM! :five:

I'm going to hunt you down on facebook now, because I'm bored and I have nothing better to do.
    LOL good luck with that! :yy:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by !MEna)
    Thanks AVAM! :five:

LOL good luck with that! :yy:
    anytime
    How come you are not on the facebook group?
    scared of certain citrus fruit tracing you :ninja: :p:

ReputationRep:
    Mmm, how likely is it that Mena goes to WBGS?

Anyway, I'm far too tired and bored out of my mind to continue this mindless search... as for the facebook group, well... it seems a bit weird to have a group anyway. I'd happily add anyone though.
    WBGS? :lolwut:
    I never added anyone on there for sdome reeason, apart from HiBear

ReputationRep:
    Mmm, how likely is it that Mena goes to WBGS?
    Damn.
    :getmecoat:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.