Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Toiletpaper8)
    Watford boys. Though there are far too many Menas, most of them female, for me to be able to wade through :p:
    :rofl: I could give you his surname :ninjagirl: but I am too much of a selfish person :p: You can always add me though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AutVinceriAutMori)
    :rofl: I could give you his surname :ninjagirl: but I am too much of a selfish person :p: You can always add me though
    I've now added you, and by virture of "friends of friends", once you accept me, I will be able to add Mena.

It'll be embarassing if I add the wrong Mena :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by !MEna)
    Damn.
    :getmecoat:
    Well, I'm getting warmer then

I still haven't 'found' you though - just the fact your peers were discussing you. You seem to be unsearchable, and I can't be asked to look through everyone in your year, which is quite big :p:

ReputationRep:
    I've now added you, and by virture of "friends of friends", once you accept me, I will be able to add Mena.

It'll be embarassing if I add the wrong Mena :p:
    Havent added him yet, and it will be embarrasing if I add the wrong Mena too :o: I think I know which one he is, so lets see if my intuition is right

ReputationRep:
    I need to sleep. Got to pack tomorrow as well... need a good sleep. Night.

ReputationRep:
    lol tp.

you're using my fb arent you :hmmm:

stop stalking :eyeball:

:p:

ReputationRep:
    :tumble:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by normalothercitrusfruit)
    :tumble:
    indeed.

ReputationRep:
    hellooooooooooooooooooooooo everyone
    had a majoir drunken nightmare last night
    and also i have mena on fb so ha!! :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HiBear)
    indeed.
    :hi:

how you doing?

(Original post by beccy.)
    :rofl:

how are you today?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by beccy.)
    hey beccy :p:

i think i have almost everyone on fb

(Original post by normalothercitrusfruit)
    :hi:

how you doing?
    im alright. a bit down but yeah what can i do?

and im completely annoyed by a friend of mine and just her stupid comments.

ReputationRep:

im alright. a bit down but yeah what can i do?

and im completely annoyed by a friend of mine and just her stupid comments.
    :console:

ReputationRep:
    It's the name of the canal :p: The Grand Union canal - north to south, Birmingham to London. As for the weather, I think with the horrible rain we've had recently, that it really can't get any worse.

I'm just having to learn how to cook, because right now I can't, and I need to buy pots and pans and random bits and bobs :p: Crazy, yes, but exciting as well

Is your name actually Alex D :p: Or just Alex? And it depends if you want to be identified really - although they'll be quite a few people called Alex there.
    Oh right That sounds pretty cool! Weather looks like it could be rather nice over the next week.

I chose catered as otherwise I'd spend too much money on food :p: And just as importantly, I really hate washing up

Yeah my name is Alex D (well, other letters follow the D but I'm not giving that away :cool:).

Any ideas for alternative usernames, I think I may look towards Scrubs and Green Wing for inspiration; Vanilla Bear?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alex D)
    Oh right That sounds pretty cool! Weather looks like it could be rather nice over the next week.

I chose catered as otherwise I'd spend too much money on food :p: And just as importantly, I really hate washing up

Yeah my name is Alex D (well, other letters follow the D but I'm not giving that away :cool:).

Any ideas for alternative usernames, I think I may look towards Scrubs and Green Wing for inspiration; Vanilla Bear?
    HEY im the bear...

:walk:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by !MEna)
    I actually made a request in AAM to change my username for those very same reasons. They're still deciding. :confused:
    To be fair, why shouldn't you be able to change your username, especially for anonymity. It's not like you want to change because you fancy a change for no reason :curious:

ReputationRep:
    HEY im the bear...

:walk:
    Haha, but you're the swedish commie bear! I'd be the Northern/soon to be an honourary southerner Vanilla Bear :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alex D)
    Haha, but you're the swedish commie bear! I'd be the Northern/soon to be an honourary southerner Vanilla Bear :p:
    pfftt :hand:

ReputationRep:
    pfftt :hand:
    :jumphug: There's always room for another bear

EDIT: although I think I'll probably stick with my current username :p:

ReputationRep:
    It's only bloody Friday! And I finished work early today. And I got paid. And I'm having my hair done tonight. Wooppeeeeeee.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kelly^2)
    It's only bloody Friday! And I finished work early today. And I got paid. And I'm having my hair done tonight. Wooppeeeeeee.

I'm getting paid too. Doubtful it will last the weekend, however.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.