Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Toiletpaper8)
    Watford boys. Though there are far too many Menas, most of them female, for me to be able to wade through :p:
    :rofl: I could give you his surname :ninjagirl: but I am too much of a selfish person :p: You can always add me though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AutVinceriAutMori)
    :rofl: I could give you his surname :ninjagirl: but I am too much of a selfish person :p: You can always add me though
    I've now added you, and by virture of "friends of friends", once you accept me, I will be able to add Mena.

It'll be embarassing if I add the wrong Mena :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by !MEna)
    Damn.
    :getmecoat:
    Well, I'm getting warmer then

I still haven't 'found' you though - just the fact your peers were discussing you. You seem to be unsearchable, and I can't be asked to look through everyone in your year, which is quite big :p:

ReputationRep:
    I've now added you, and by virture of "friends of friends", once you accept me, I will be able to add Mena.

It'll be embarassing if I add the wrong Mena :p:
    Havent added him yet, and it will be embarrasing if I add the wrong Mena too :o: I think I know which one he is, so lets see if my intuition is right

ReputationRep:
    I need to sleep. Got to pack tomorrow as well... need a good sleep. Night.

ReputationRep:
    lol tp.

you're using my fb arent you :hmmm:

stop stalking :eyeball:

:p:

ReputationRep:
    :tumble:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by normalothercitrusfruit)
    :tumble:
    indeed.

ReputationRep:
    hellooooooooooooooooooooooo everyone
    had a majoir drunken nightmare last night
    and also i have mena on fb so ha!! :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HiBear)
    indeed.
    :hi:

how you doing?

(Original post by beccy.)
    :rofl:

how are you today?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by beccy.)
    hey beccy :p:

i think i have almost everyone on fb

(Original post by normalothercitrusfruit)
    :hi:

how you doing?
    im alright. a bit down but yeah what can i do?

and im completely annoyed by a friend of mine and just her stupid comments.

ReputationRep:

im alright. a bit down but yeah what can i do?

and im completely annoyed by a friend of mine and just her stupid comments.
    :console:

ReputationRep:
    It's the name of the canal :p: The Grand Union canal - north to south, Birmingham to London. As for the weather, I think with the horrible rain we've had recently, that it really can't get any worse.

I'm just having to learn how to cook, because right now I can't, and I need to buy pots and pans and random bits and bobs :p: Crazy, yes, but exciting as well

Is your name actually Alex D :p: Or just Alex? And it depends if you want to be identified really - although they'll be quite a few people called Alex there.
    Oh right That sounds pretty cool! Weather looks like it could be rather nice over the next week.

I chose catered as otherwise I'd spend too much money on food :p: And just as importantly, I really hate washing up

Yeah my name is Alex D (well, other letters follow the D but I'm not giving that away :cool:).

Any ideas for alternative usernames, I think I may look towards Scrubs and Green Wing for inspiration; Vanilla Bear?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alex D)
    Oh right That sounds pretty cool! Weather looks like it could be rather nice over the next week.

I chose catered as otherwise I'd spend too much money on food :p: And just as importantly, I really hate washing up

Yeah my name is Alex D (well, other letters follow the D but I'm not giving that away :cool:).

Any ideas for alternative usernames, I think I may look towards Scrubs and Green Wing for inspiration; Vanilla Bear?
    HEY im the bear...

:walk:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by !MEna)
    I actually made a request in AAM to change my username for those very same reasons. They're still deciding. :confused:
    To be fair, why shouldn't you be able to change your username, especially for anonymity. It's not like you want to change because you fancy a change for no reason :curious:

ReputationRep:
    HEY im the bear...

:walk:
    Haha, but you're the swedish commie bear! I'd be the Northern/soon to be an honourary southerner Vanilla Bear :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alex D)
    Haha, but you're the swedish commie bear! I'd be the Northern/soon to be an honourary southerner Vanilla Bear :p:
    pfftt :hand:

ReputationRep:
    pfftt :hand:
    :jumphug: There's always room for another bear

EDIT: although I think I'll probably stick with my current username :p:

ReputationRep:
    It's only bloody Friday! And I finished work early today. And I got paid. And I'm having my hair done tonight. Wooppeeeeeee.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kelly^2)
    It's only bloody Friday! And I finished work early today. And I got paid. And I'm having my hair done tonight. Wooppeeeeeee.

I'm getting paid too. Doubtful it will last the weekend, however.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 9, 2009

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.