Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jessaay!)
    Yo yo yo!

Not sure if anyone has been asking you, but are you still planning to go to the pre-freshers thing on the 2nd (results pending obv).
    alohaa! have you had a good time in all your various places? (i haven't been facebook stalking pictures :ninja:)
    yeah, if i can, i will my mum wants me to stay with a cousin but i have yet to ask her. are you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lotusx)
    alohaa! have you had a good time in all your various places? (i haven't been facebook stalking pictures :ninja:)
    yeah, if i can, i will my mum wants me to stay with a cousin but i have yet to ask her. are you?
    My various places have been good! The facebook pictures are often incredibly weird, but will undoubtedly provide entertainment for anyone who sees them. My personal favourite being my arm flailing. How was your birthday (belated question)?

Hopefully I'm still going yep! Some were planning an all-nighter but if that goes wrong a friend may put me up for the night in his flat OR I'll just youth hostel it up. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    My various places have been good! The facebook pictures are often incredibly weird, but will undoubtedly provide entertainment for anyone who sees them. My personal favourite being my arm flailing. How was your birthday (belated question)?

Hopefully I'm still going yep! Some were planning an all-nighter but if that goes wrong a friend may put me up for the night in his flat OR I'll just youth hostel it up. :yep:
    my birthday was lovely, thank you! i am now officially a pauper. and do not like sambuca. blahh aniseed.
    Yeah, if landing on my cousin's doorstep doesn't work out, i think we should just all find a youth hostel and crash

ReputationRep:
    I am nearing the peak of complete physical exhaustion.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by !MEna)
    I actually made a request in AAM to change my username for those very same reasons. They're still deciding. :confused:
    I have been allowed to change my username in AAM. I just need to think of a suitable replacement now... :unsure:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jonnyofengland)
    I have been allowed to change my username in AAM. I just need to think of a suitable replacement now... :unsure:
    They still haven't reached a verdict with me? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by !MEna)
    I wanted to change my username, but I can't claim that it reveals my identity :p: I'll stick to AVAM anyway

(Original post by !MEna)
    I feel like going back to bed! I'm not usually up before noon. :o:

Anywho, enjoy the scenery at the arboretum. :yy:
    Yesterday I slept between 4 am to 4 pm, which makes my mothe think that not everything is ok with me, which probably isnt far from true :p:

ReputationRep:
    My upper arms and ankles hurt so much. Yesterday my friend and I were also nearly mugged by a member of the noonan gang (notorious manc gang we saw when we were eating in china town after we got off the train from bristol), I blame the running during that episode for my current pain, when actually it's been happening for a few weeks but I'm too lazy to see the doctors. :teeth:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by !MEna)
    I did apply earlier than you though (well, judging by when that post was). :p:

ReputationRep:
    I did apply earlier than you though (well, judging by when that post was). :p:
    Oh right! How long did it take for them to get back to you when you first raised the matter in AAM?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by !MEna)
    Oh right! How long did it take for them to get back to you when you first raised the matter in AAM?
    Bout two weeks.

ReputationRep:
    Bout two weeks.
    Ah, no wonder! Cheers for clearing that up. :p:

ReputationRep:
    My upper arms and ankles hurt so much. Yesterday my friend and I were also nearly mugged by a member of the noonan gang (notorious manc gang we saw when we were eating in china town after we got off the train from bristol), I blame the running during that episode for my current pain, when actually it's been happening for a few weeks but I'm too lazy to see the doctors. :teeth:
    I have missed my appointment the other week trying to sort out studentfinance stuff, and lied that I was sick and contagious :p: Well, actually I was , but after missing the appointment.

ReputationRep:
    The trend around these parts seem to be ancient gods and goddesses of healing :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Degausser)
    The trend around these parts seem to be ancient gods and goddesses of healing :p:
    That doesnt leave much, there were only two of these available.
    I saw statues of Asclepius and Hygeia on a postcard, howz that for random

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AutVinceriAutMori)
    That doesnt leave much, there were only two of these available.
    I saw statues of Asclepius and Hygeia on a postcard, howz that for random
    You should have got it :p:

ReputationRep:
    yo babes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HiBear)
    yo babes.
    hola

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lotusx)
    hola
    sup?

ReputationRep:
    You should have got it :p:
    I did buy it, the question is where I have put it :p:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.