The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

jonnyofengland

Point proven. Every single comment you have to bring back to you. :p:

:sigh:

It just isnt fair being practically perfect I can't help but let some of it out (this is the only reason I am practically perfect)

:p:
normalothercitrusfruit
Oh no! You must smoke it properly
Disclaimer: normalothercitrusfruit is not trying to lead crazylemon astray

Wait a sec, I just re-read that. How on earth are pipes much cooler? Cigars are best, then cigarettes, then pipes - that is the law :yep:

If pipes aren't the coolest, surely it's cigars, then pipes, then cigarettes way down at the bottom.

Cigarettes do not look cool!
crazylemon
:sigh:

It just isnt fair being practically perfect I can't help but let some of it out (this is the only reason I am practically perfect)

:p:

No, the only reason you're practically perfect is cos you're straight :yep:

Spoiler

Jessaay!
If pipes aren't the coolest, surely it's cigars, then pipes, then cigarettes way down at the bottom.

I think that if the right person is smoking them then cigarettes look cool :yep:

Smoking them just to look cool would be stupid though
Jessaay!

There is only one case where a cigarette has ever looked cool:

normalothercitrusfruit

Spoiler

At times your relationship with Lemon really confuses/scares me.
Reply 4745
cigarettes :nn:

:ninja:

i think citrus scares me. . . be it with/without lemon.
jonnyofengland

But usually there's no female moon-like object hovering over the smoking shelter :frown:
normalothercitrusfruit

Spoiler

:jiggy:
jonnyofengland

I disagree about the whole cigarette thing, but we could discuss it till the end of time and neither of us would change our view.

How is my relationship with Lemon confusing/scary? He's straight so it's nothing like that

Jessaay!
:jiggy:

:rofl: but :hmmm:

And how do I scare you HiBear?
Jessaay!
But usually there's no female moon-like object hovering over the smoking shelter :frown:

Make your own :teeth::

normalothercitrusfruit
How is my relationship with Lemon confusing/scary? He's straight so it's nothing like that

That's why it's confusing. I can never work out whether the two of you are just good mates or whether there's something more going on.
jonnyofengland

That's why it's confusing. I can never work out whether the two of you are just good mates or whether there's something more going on.

There is absolutely nothing more going on - we are just good mates
jonnyofengland

:rofl:

Nothing more going on I can assure you :p:
crazylemon
:rofl:

Nothing more going on I can assure you :p:

Dunno what could have given him that impression, certainly nothing i've ever said :rolleyes:
normalothercitrusfruit
Dunno what could have given him that impression, certainly nothing i've ever said :rolleyes:

Really?

Cause you know anytime anyone has said they have said they are confused/scared its when they quote you :eyeball:
crazylemon
Really?

Cause you know anytime anyone has said they have said they are confused/scared its when they quote you :eyeball:

Obviously a coincidence, either that or they're homophobic :p:
Did you know, if you put wine gums in vodka and red bull it makes them go really hard? :biggrin:
Jessaay!
Did you know, if you put wine gums in vodka and red bull it makes them go really hard? :biggrin:

I did not.
We drinking alone jess? that is never a good thing (unless ofc it is a nightcap) :p:
crazylemon
I did not.
We drinking alone jess? that is never a good thing (unless ofc it is a nightcap) :p:

No, it was an experiment my friend did when we were in Bristol the other day, and I felt like sharing :frown:
Jessaay!
No, it was an experiment my friend did when we were in Bristol the other day, and I felt like sharing :frown:

Oooo thats cool then :p:

I should probably do some experimenting....
Ah well that is what results day is for or failing that friends 18th next week when I KNOW I am not driving :woo:
jonnyofengland
Agreed. It was definitely Rangers. :teeth:

Please. :hand:

Latest

Trending

Trending