Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jonnyofengland)
    I know what you mean. I wouldn't say I'm particularly nervous, but I can feel myself getting tetchy and stressed over the smallest things. I dread to think what I'll be like come Wednesday.
    I am developing an involuntary nervous twitch!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lotusx)
    ohh, it's not THAT bad...i mean yes, you get your 40 year old perverts who tell you that they're lost so would you please get into their car and give them directions when it's very obvious that they live down the road...but you get that everywhere! :p:
    I forgot you lived near there! :p: Also, I don't think my FB chat is working very well so apologies if you said anything

I think 40 year old perverts are the norm for up norf.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jessaay!)
    I forgot you lived near there! :p: Also, I don't think my FB chat is working very well so apologies if you said anything

I think 40 year old perverts are the norm for up norf.
    no problem. i try and distance myself from it, so when people ask me where i'm from, i just say leeds. you say bradford, people think of baaaaad things. and haha, no problem, it's always screwed up!
    wonderful. wonder how old the london perverts will be.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crazylemon)
    North...above Bristol :beard:
    Bristol isn't anywhere near north, silly southerners!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lotusx)
    no problem. i try and distance myself from it, so when people ask me where i'm from, i just say leeds. you say bradford, people think of baaaaad things. and haha, no problem, it's always screwed up!
    wonderful. wonder how old the london perverts will be.
    The buses are probably the worst. I also get pervy guys at work sometimes, they seem to think it's funny.
    London will probably be worse, but I'm all set for it. Machine guns at the ready.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Isometrix)
    thank god i'm not the only one who thought they were gay.
    Long time, no see, Iso. :hi: How are things?

To add bloody bruises to our results injuries, the press just have to publish all the 'A-Levels are piss easy' dribble.

Other news, I've finally subbed. :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatal)
    :p:
    HIYA

How are you? x
    Hey Fatal Yeah not too shabby thanks, yourself?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ADREAM)
    Long time, no see, Iso. :hi: How are things?

To add bloody bruises to our results injuries, the press just have to publish all the 'A-Levels are piss easy' dribble.

Other news, I've finally subbed. :awesome:
    hey man, i'm good. it's been a while, glad to see you're still on here! and no warning points? what's going on, has ADREAM turned over a new leaf?

nice one on the sub. before you were just a troll, but now you're a troll with TSR benefits :yep:

ReputationRep:
    my sister is making me watch a peter andre documentary

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Degausser)
    Hey Fatal Yeah not too shabby thanks, yourself?
    I'm doing great nervous yet?

THREE weeks till back to uni!!! :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by beccy.)
    my sister is making me watch a peter andre documentary
    :console:
    You have my sympathy :sadnod:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by normalothercitrusfruit)
    :console:
    You have my sympathy :sadnod:
    i'd have thought he'd be quite up your alley??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatal)
    I'm doing great nervous yet?

THREE weeks till back to uni!!! :woo:
    Nervous isn't the word. I've gotten pretty good at forgetting about results so im normally fine, but now I keep remembering during the day (dammit!) and i get that sinking feeling in my gut

Three weeks? You're going back very early! Gonna be playing fresher?

ReputationRep:
    Interesting choice of words :p:

ReputationRep:
    :hmmm:

I have taste you know (and he's far too old)

Can I have your opinion on Brent Corrigan please?

ReputationRep:
    I assumed it was deliberate :p:

ReputationRep:
    Nervous isn't the word. I've gotten pretty good at forgetting about results so im normally fine, but now I keep remembering during the day (dammit!) and i get that sinking feeling in my gut

Three weeks? You're going back very early! Gonna be playing fresher?
    Well I'm back on the 11th, although would much rather go back earlier but two friends are getting married! I'm not even sure if I can play fresher since according to Meltdown30 I'm on a hospital placement in the middle of freshers week I remember lectures last year during FW, I fell asleep so so many times and it wasn't like I was in a packed theatre, more like a small room so it was pretty embarassing when I jerked awake!

I'm gonna be online to hear if you all got in! :yep: I'm excited for you!!! :eek3:

ReputationRep:
    i was tempted to put (literally ) at the end of it but i thought that might be attracting trouble

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Isometrix)
    hey man, i'm good. it's been a while, glad to see you're still on here! and no warning points? what's going on, has ADREAM turned over a new leaf?

nice one on the sub. before you were just a troll, but now you're a troll with TSR benefits :yep:
    Haha, unfortunately the H&R ban is slowly taking it's toll on moi. :sad:

And the Back Room is the most disappointing piece of turd, ever. :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    i was tempted to put (literally ) at the end of it but i thought that might be attracting trouble
    This is a bit random, but are you and ferretty really twins? Living together for the hols? :p:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.