:lurk:

:ninja:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FFCrusader)
    :lurk:

:ninja:
    snap, me too.

ReputationRep:

How's everyone this afternoon? I'm just working on a couple of A level results day threads so if you have any ideas of things to include in them, let me know!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by beccy.)
    snap, me too.
    :five:

(Original post by Hygeia)

How's everyone this afternoon? I'm just working on a couple of A level results day threads so if you have any ideas of things to include in them, let me know!
    I'm good thanks, just rather bored...I've got like a spare hour and a bit before I'm off to meet up with a friend of mine.

I'm also considering formatting my new laptop and putting a 32bit OS instead of a 64bit :erm:

How are you?

ReputationRep:
    I'm not ready for Thursday.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hygeia)

:hi:
    I've just got back from the beach and have heat rash :shifty: Got a driving lesson soon and trying not to freak about Results Day or my looming driving test.
    By the way, the tables are almost finished, still waiting on a couple of unis to update their info.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FFCrusader)

I'm good thanks, just rather bored...I've got like a spare hour and a bit before I'm off to meet up with a friend of mine.

I'm also considering formatting my new laptop and putting a 32bit OS instead of a 64bit

How are you?
    Annoyed at how quickly the summer's gone and how soon I'll be a 4th year :o: I like being able to stay on TSR all day without the guult kicking in :p:

(Original post by !MEna)
    I'm not ready for Thursday
    :console: I'm going to be so worried about you all on Thursday and really hope you get the grades.

(Original post by scaryhair)

I've just got back from the beach and have heat rash Got a driving lesson soon and trying not to freak about Results Day or my looming driving test.
    By the way, the tables are almost finished, still waiting on a couple of unis to update their info.
    I'm surprised they haven't finished updating everything now considering all the newbies will want to know what they need! Thankyou for doing them for me Good luck to you for results day too (and the driving test)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by !MEna)
    I'm not ready for Thursday.
    you get my vote for "worrier of the year"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Isometrix)
    Surely I can't be the only one worrying about results day? :puppyeyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by !MEna)
    Surely I can't be the only one worrying about results day? :puppyeyes:
    but you are the only one who's been constantly whinging since the day you sent off your application. get a grip :p:

ReputationRep:
    but you are the only one who's been constantly whinging since the day you sent off your application. get a grip :p:
    :rofl:

Don't be too mean :p:

ReputationRep:
    True that. Here's to hoping I kick the habit after results day.

:getmecoat:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by !MEna)
    True that. Here's to hoping I kick the habit after results day.

:getmecoat:
    sorry i think i came off a little too harsh there mate. i'm absolutely certain you've made the grades, and i look forward to congratulating you on thursday

(Original post by crazylemon)
    :rofl:

Don't be too mean :p:
    shut it

ReputationRep:
    Yep. Me too...

ReputationRep:
    Evening fearers of the exam day. How's it hanging? Have I missed much this last fortnight?

ReputationRep:
    shut it
    no

:p:

ReputationRep:
    My current thoughts are that nobody will ever be "ready" to read their results, but we've waited so long for them it's no use prolonging the inevitable. Whatever happens, already happened 2 months ago and it may be for the best so let's keep our heads on and stop rocking under the table and face this like men/women and remember there will probably be more nerve-wracking times than this in the future if we become doctors.

I had this epiphany whilst serving a fat woman fries who complained that there was a small rip in her £5 note change and wouldn't listen to me when I said it was spendable. I've put notes through the washing machine and practically turned them into paper mache before and still managed to spend them because the number was still in tact. I gathered that if I didn't slap/murder her after wasting 5 minutes convincing her it was fine, I'd keep calm for anything.

ReputationRep:
    hellooooooo lovlies

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HiBear)
    hellooooooo lovlies
    :wavey:

I went for a very long walk this afternoon :proud:

How are you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jessaay!)
    I had this epiphany whilst serving a fat woman fries who complained that there was a small rip in her £5 note change and wouldn't listen to me when I said it was spendable. I've put notes through the washing machine and practically turned them into paper mache before and still managed to spend them because the number was still in tact. I gathered that if I didn't slap/murder her after wasting 5 minutes convincing her it was fine, I'd keep calm for anything.
    :rofl: I just spent a £5 not that was ripped in half and sellotaped back together :rofl:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.