The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 480
Jessaay!
Boyz :teeth: At the moment they're all confusing. Why do they exist! We have sperm banks. No need for them.

Topshop- I have no money for topshop at the moment. I did buy a gorgeous jacket from them a few weeks ago though. :love: Even guys think it's nice. And you know that when guys think they're nice you've done something right.

Shoes- I want a pair of Jimmy Choos but I don't want to be homeless. There's a gorgeous red pair on the internet :coma:

confusing and just urgh. idk MEH.
sperm banks indeed :five:

cant you get one similar to it? i never could buy something that expensive for shoes. :/ i ruin shoes too easily for that :sad:
Jessaay!
Boyz :teeth: At the moment they're all confusing. Why do they exist! We have sperm banks. No need for them.

:getmecoat:

Mind you, we can use question marks and exclaimation marks correctly! :p:
crazyferret
Wearing a dark green trench coat, hair slicked back...twas me :o:

:lies: youn dont look like MJ :p:

jonnyofengland
The Elise only costs £30k though. :awesome:

This is true but the esprit is nicer, the elise is slightly more realistic at a third the price :p:

I like the old esprits too, dad used to have them (3 at one point though admittedly one was in bits in the garage and another didn't work :rolleyes: )

HiBear
confusing and just urgh. idk MEH.
sperm banks indeed :five:

cant you get one similar to it? i never could buy something that expensive for shoes. :/ i ruin shoes too easily for that :sad:

I've looked for some but I can't find them. It makes me sad :cry:

normalothercitrusfruit
:getmecoat:

Mind you, we can use question marks and exclaimation marks correctly! :p:

So can we, but when it comes to talking about guys we decide that gramatically correct rhetoric isn't needed, instead we need to dramatically emphasise everything, like this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111
crazylemon

This is true but the esprit is nicer, the elise is slightly more realistic at a third the price :p:

I like the old esprits too, dad used to have them (3 at one point though admittedly one was in bits in the garage and another didn't work :rolleyes: )

May I just point out, as the voice of reason, that since the esprit is only a CONCEPT, it CAN'T BE BETTER!!!
Reply 485
Jessaay!

link it?
normalothercitrusfruit
May I just point out, as the voice of reason, that since the esprit is only a CONCEPT, it CAN'T BE BETTER!!!

It can in my mind, which is the only place it needs to exist for now :p:
Jessaay!

So can we, but when it comes to talking about guys we decide that gramatically correct rhetoric isn't needed, instead we need to dramatically emphasise everything, like this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111

What are the ones for? Besides, one exclaimation mark will suffice :yep:
crazylemon
It can in my mind, which is the only place it needs to exist for now :p:

for no real reason, I think one of these would suit you:

or this cos it's your size :p:

crazylemon

I can deduce from this that he bought them new and kept them for two years and one year respectively :yep:
Jessaay!

:lolwut:

You do know that boys are needed for sperm banks to actually have sperm right? :p:

:awesome:
FFCrusader
:lolwut:

You do know that boys are needed for sperm banks to actually have sperm right? :p:

:awesome:

We'd find a way. There'd be a lot of sperm for a while, so we could use them, then use the next generations of males for more sperm.:woo:
Or put you all in captivity as sperm producers.
normalothercitrusfruit
for no real reason, I think one of these would suit you:

:lolwut: no

normalothercitrusfruit
I can deduce from this that he bought them new and kept them for two years and one year respectively :yep:

Nope :p:

I liked them and tbh he only had 3 for a short period of time, at one point he had 2 that worked.
Nice cars, I liked them :yep:
Not practical ofc but that is a minor detail....
Jessaay!
We'd find a way. There'd be a lot of sperm for a while, so we could use them, then use the next generations of males for more sperm.:woo:

I'm not sure i'm liking this conversation much :sad:
Jessaay!

Carry on and I am going to be forced to post the easybake oven picture again :p:
crazylemon
:lolwut: no

Nope :p:

I liked them and tbh he only had 3 for a short period of time, at one point he had 2 that worked.
Nice cars, I liked them :yep:
Not practical ofc but that is a minor detail....

Yeah they're ok, there are just plenty of better cars out there imo, and having two that worked is amazing - that's nearly all working lotuses in your dad's garage!!!!
Jessaay!

:lolwut: :eek:

So basically....you want to make a **** farm? :rolleyes:

:p:

normalothercitrusfruit
I'm not sure i'm liking this conversation much :sad:

Same...maybe we should have Cakeface removed :awesome:
normalothercitrusfruit
Yeah they're ok, there are just plenty of better cars out there imo, and having two that worked is amazing - that's nearly all working lotuses in your dad's garage!!!!

Little bit unfair I feel

As for better cars you know I love lotuses and to a lesser extent jags :p:
crazylemon
Little bit unfair I feel

As for better cars you know I love lotuses and to a lesser extent jags :p:

because they are British, which is a crap reason :p:

But i'll accept it if you'll extend it to Range Rovers :yep:

And not unfair at all, they're not called Lots Of Trouble Usually Serious, for nothing

Latest

Trending

Trending