ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HiBear)
    :emo:

sista? maybe :getmecoat: haha

isnt it kings for you?

:hugs:
    oh yeah

i'll give it another shot then - u cool sista? :p:

Nope, its Barts. Kings didn't like me enough to give me an offer but oh well - Barts has the fitter girls. :ninja:

:hubba:

:p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jessaay!)
    Sorry, what did you say?

But, again, I jest. You'll find what you want soon, I'm sure. Just avoid overthinking about things, it makes them worse.
    :rofl:

But you're probably right

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Medicine Man)
    oh yeah

i'll give it another shot then - u cool sista? :p:

Nope, its Barts. Kings didn't like me enough to give me an offer but oh well - Barts has the fitter girls. :ninja:

:hubba:

haha yeah im cool bruv :p:

barts with ffc then? :hubba: haha

good luck!!

ReputationRep:
    haha yeah im cool bruv :p:

barts with ffc then? :hubba: haha

good luck!!
    thanks

its abit too late for luck though - i need a miracle. :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by normalothercitrusfruit)
    You don't always get a headache with migraines, they can be very different for different people.

Have you got any numbness? When I get them my bottom lip goes numb, and eventually both arms do too
    Nah no numbness, though I must admit since writing that post, I have a VERY slight headache, so I guess it might be one afterall. Joy

ReputationRep:
    hey, anyway i'm off for a bit - i'll be back on later on tonight.
    :wavey:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Medicine Man)
    thanks

its abit too late for luck though - i need a miracle. :sigh:
    im sure you did fine.

IM SURE ALL OF YOU DID FINE.

ReputationRep:
    im sure you did fine.

:cry:

ReputationRep:
    im sure you did fine.

Lets hope so :p: Im thinking of letting my friend do the honours and read the results for me, Im afraid I will have heart attack otherwise :eek: :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Degausser)
    Nah no numbness, though I must admit since writing that post, I have a VERY slight headache, so I guess it might be one afterall. Joy
    Do you get them frequently?

I get them at least twice a month - had them three times in one week once!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by normalothercitrusfruit)
    Do you get them frequently?

I get them at least twice a month - had them three times in one week once!

I've only ever had 1 before, so they're pretty rare for me. That was years ago.

How bad do you get them?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crazylemon)
    :cry:

You have an insurance, which is good :p: , though fingers crossed you get the firm

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AutVinceriAutMori)
    Lets hope so :p: Im thinking of letting my friend do the honours and read the results for me, Im afraid I will have heart attack otherwise :eek: :p:

How bad do you get them?

:jumphug:
    to both of you.

ReputationRep:
    You have an insurance, which is good :p: , though fingers crossed you get the firm
    Thanks

Im not too worried, its other people that say omgz I am going to fail from my school. I belive about half of them not gonna be fun if true come thurs

ReputationRep:
    im sure you did fine.

ditto this

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by beccy.)
    ditto this
    Awww, thanks HiBear and Beccy!
    How did you read your results, Beccy? Im sure you told me a while ago, btu I forgot :puppyeyes:
    :jumphug:
    to both of you.
    The feeling is definitely mutual :jumphug:

(Original post by crazylemon)
    Thanks

Im not too worried, its other people that say omgz I am going to fail from my school. I belive about half of them not gonna be fun if true come thurs
    Yeah, when your friends get bad gardes it kind of sucks too

ReputationRep:
    I have a busy day tomorrow to keep myself busy and focussed on something other than results, so I'm happy.
    I also have a blister on my heel

ReputationRep:

How bad do you get them?
    It starts with shimmering vision, then my lip will go numb, then both arms will go dead and i'll get a splitting headache. Then I go curl up in a corner until it goes.

I've noticed though that I can predict a migraine cos i'll go into a foul mood for no reason. Then I take paracetamol and it lessens the migraine when it comes.

ReputationRep:
    Awww, thanks HiBear and Beccy!
    How did you read your results, Beccy? Im sure you told me a while ago, btu I forgot :puppyeyes:
    checked my ucas at like half 7 then when i knew id got in i knew my grades were ok and went and gt them from school avec boyfriend and was really surrised with what i actually got and cried!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jessaay!)
    I have a busy day tomorrow to keep myself busy and focussed on something other than results, so I'm happy.
    I also have a blister on my heel
    Hate blisters :console: I had one at the base of the sole, made walking nightmare
    I am busy too, tomorrow and on thursdays too Way too busy actually, I havent slept properly for weeks :p:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.