Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by normalothercitrusfruit)
    School gets them today so we'll have ours - annoyingly mum isn't there today so I can't get mine early :sad:
    lol not if delayed

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crazylemon)
    lol not if delayed
    Results are sent electronically I think anyway, we'll get them definitely

ReputationRep:
    Results are sent electronically I think anyway, we'll get them definitely
    You are ruining my fun here

ReputationRep:
    You are ruining my fun here
    :eviltongue:

I suppose there might be a power cut :top:

ReputationRep:
    :eviltongue:

I suppose there might be a power cut :top:
    That's better!

confusion and Chaos ftw :woo:

ReputationRep:
    That's better!

confusion and Chaos ftw :woo:
    :woo:

The good thing about being a (slight) smoker is that I carry a lighter - I can therefore set fire to my results if I don't like them :yep: :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by beccy.)
    med at leicester! harder grades but figured 2 places to call up and beg was safer than one
    Wow, good choices! I suppose its always good to have insurance
    (Original post by Jessaay!)
    I'm maybe busy on Thursday too, even if the news is bad I might go to the post-lourdes partay I'm supposed to be going to in the evening anyway. Being around a few friends who I don't see very often will be a good consolation, I think. But it depends how I feel on the day.

What have you been up to, to keep you so busy?
    I don't think I will be able to face my friends for long if grades are crap, they always presumed me to be very clever I am totally overrated :p:
    Volunteering with a capital V To sum it all up, Selly Oak hospital isnt bad, St Johns is great , Birmingham Arthritis centre sucks :p:
    Plus running various errands for my mother's friend who is very nice and took me to Warwick Castle as token of gratitude And miscelanneous appointments I have to keep

ReputationRep:
    does anyone know what do we do after we've got the grades?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Isometrix)
    does anyone know what do we do after we've got the grades?
    Considering the cut throat lack of give for med offers, if you miss your offer then there'll be nothing to do apart from plan a gap year. Similarly, if you meet your offer, you just to wait for a letter to sign to confirm you'll accept the place, sort out accommodation etc and get ready to go.

....I think.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Degausser)
    Considering the cut throat lack of give for med offers, if you miss your offer then there'll be nothing to do apart from plan a gap year. Similarly, if you meet your offer, you just to wait for a letter to sign to confirm you'll accept the place, sort out accommodation etc and get ready to go.

....I think.
    hmmm...i've heard we have to phone up the uni and confirm our place with them first..

anyone apart from Degausser know what to do? (:p: )

ReputationRep:
    hmmm...i've heard we have to phone up the uni and confirm our place with them first..

I've never heard of having to call :dontknow:

ReputationRep:

anyone apart from Degausser know what to do? ( )
    Different universities may have a different organisation - have a look on the website as most have information on how to confirm your place.

ReputationRep:
    i want to see inglourious basterds but don't have anyone to go with :cry:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lotusx)
    i want to see inglourious basterds but don't have anyone to go with :cry:
    I would go

ReputationRep:

I thought it'd all be sorted through UCAS if we meet our offers. For example the Newcastle website says that if your offer changes to unconditional you just have to wait for a welcome pack in the post.

ReputationRep:
    you dont have to call them you just have to accept your offer on ucas!! and even then not straight away just within a few days(i think)

ReputationRep:
    Good luck for tomorrow, guys!

ReputationRep:
    i want a time machine. is anyone willing to invent one for me?

ReputationRep:
    :ninja:

:troll:

:lurk:

Good luck everyone! I'm currently hyperventilating and about to collapse!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scaryhair)
    I thought it'd all be sorted through UCAS if we meet our offers. For example the Newcastle website says that if your offer changes to unconditional you just have to wait for a welcome pack in the post.
    ah right. hmm no such information is found on the leeds website :confused:

oh well i'll just ask my ucas ref tomorrow when i see him.

good luck to everyone! this is the final hurdle, and i hope we all cross the finishing line! :yep:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.