Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Isometrix)
    ah right. hmm no such information is found on the leeds website :confused:

oh well i'll just ask my ucas ref tomorrow when i see him.

good luck to everyone! this is the final hurdle, and i hope we all cross the finishing line! :yep:

You just accept and wait, the ball's in their court after you accept.

ReputationRep:
    Good luck everyone! Hope all goes well :woo:

ReputationRep:
    You're all making it sound so final...so real. :eek2:

Anyway, all the best of luck to you all! Here's to hoping that tomorrow turns out to be a good day for us all.

ReputationRep:
    I'm off t'internet for the night, trying to relax and get a good night's shut eye!
    Good luck everyone, I really hope we've done enough to clear this last hurdle

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to be so anxious for you all tomorrow! Good luck! Appropriate threads will be in place for congratulations/commiserations and advice tomorrow.

ReputationRep:
    Good night everyone and best of luck for results, although I'm sure none of you have nothing to worry about at all. :hugs:

It feels as if everything we've ever done in life thus far quite literally culminates in a few assortment of letters on a webpage. :emo:

I still have no idea what I'll do if I don't get AAA. Perhaps apply for Biology/Biochem somewhere, perhaps take a gap year .... I feel so underprepared. :sad: Now I'm going to be raping the webpages of every uni in the UK for hotlines and stuff then I'll collapse in bed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hygeia)
    I'm going to be so anxious for you all tomorrow! Good luck! Appropriate threads will be in place for congratulations/commiserations and advice tomorrow.
    Aww, that's so sweet of you Hygeia. :blush:

But thanks alot, thanks to everyone and I'll be rooting for you all! Will update you sometime tommorow, with hopefully (oh please God, please!) good news.

ReputationRep:
    is anyone else staying up till 12am to check track on the off chance it updates?

ReputationRep:
    is anyone else staying up till 12am to check track on the off chance it updates?
    I'm staying up all night. It's not like I'll be able to sleep tonight anyway.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by !MEna)
    I'm staying up all night. It's not like I'll be able to sleep tonight anyway.
    Don't. Honestly, you need to be prepared if worst comes to worse.

Take deep breaths, drink plenty of water and just picture yourself, strolling across the SGUL corridors, laughing feverishly at your post here.

:console:

Plan B's, anyone? I think I'll be applying for something (?) through Clearing. Don't really fancy taking a year out tbh.

ReputationRep:
    Haha, I'll probably get to bed at half 12, after I've rooted up some uni numbers.

Best of luck mate! :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    IM SO STRESSSED ON BEHALF OF YOU ALL!!

fingers crossed for everyone love you all whatever happens!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by beccy.)
    IM SO STRESSSED ON BEHALF OF YOU ALL!!

fingers crossed for everyone love you all whatever happens!!
    Aww, thanks beccy. :woo:

ReputationRep:
    I didn't get much sleep last night anyway due to worrying about flying to chicago (I have no idea why, I usually don't mind flying much and it's a month away) and then I got a pain in my back which made me breathe funny. Hopefully that means I'll be able to sleep more tonight. I'm starting to get more nervous now, I should have kidnapped my friend so he didn't leave me to go home, I need moral support.

ReputationRep:
    Am a bit tipsy! So nervous.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kelly^2)
    Am a bit tipsy! So nervous.
    I wish I was.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gangsta Boogie)
    Is that how track will update if you get AAB/AAA? Or does it say something like " you have been successful"? thnx
    as far as i remember it says you have been accepted for blah at blah then u can view your offers page aswell if u wanted to, mine said conditional though still for firm and insurance (crb checks)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jessaay!)
    I wish I was.
    Is there no alcohol in your house?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kelly^2)
    Is there no alcohol in your house?
    Only my dad's beer and bad wine. Boooo.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jessaay!)
    Only my dad's beer and bad wine. Boooo.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.