Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jessaay!)
    I don't even know now. I think my body has got used to the nervousness so I don't feel it, though that doesn't mean I'm not nervous.
    Yourself?
    I don't feel optimistic, that's for sure.

ReputationRep:
    :hi: Morning, everyone! Good luck, all the best, break your legs and may the force be with you

ReputationRep:
    I bet I'll be the first to post in the oohhh nooo I missed my offer thread. Knowing my luck and that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by !MEna)
    I bet I'll be the first to post in the oohhh nooo I missed my offer thread. Knowing my luck and that.
    Ah, dont be like that Its going to be fine, you will see in few hours :goodluck:

ReputationRep:
    I GOT AN A IN CHEMISTRY! I'M CRYING! MY HEART STOPPED!

Unit 4 - (a) 72/90
    Unit 5 - (a) 81/90
    Unit 6 - (a) 102/120

Total - 496/600 A(a)

ReputationRep:
    YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSS! Newcastle has changed to unconditional! WHOOOOPPPPEEEEEE

ReputationRep:
    AND I GOT A SODDING A IN FRENCH :woo:

ReputationRep:
    Congratulations! Your place at St George's, University of London (S49) to study Medicine (A100) has been confirmed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by !MEna)
    Congratulations! Your place at St George's, University of London (S49) to study Medicine (A100) has been confirmed.
    Congrats Mena.You really do deserve it. I got a place at Queen mary's so woooohooooooooo

ReputationRep:
    Congrats Emily! :hugs:

I'm in tears and I gave my dad a heart attack. Totally worth it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by !MEna)
    CONGRATULATIONS!!! Sooo pleased for you
    And thanks Oh god my heart is pounding :p:

ReputationRep:
    Well done Mena, Emily!!! :party:

You really deserve it!

ReputationRep:
    Congratulations! Your place at Brighton and Sussex Medical School (B74) to study Medicine (A100) has been confirmed.

Congrats to everyone else also!

ReputationRep:
    YES!! I got in!!

AAAB in bio chem maths and physics! Wohooooooo!!!! (Checked using results plus)

My B in physics was 4 marks off an A, but oh well - I'm in!!!

ReputationRep:
    Medicine Man, Scaryhair, Mena, well done guys :yep: ooh im so happy!

ReputationRep:
    Congrats guys, I can't believe we all made it! I'm so happy! :grouphugs:

HOW THE **** DID I MEET MY OFFER?!?!!?!?

ReputationRep:
    Congrats Medicine Man and Degausser :woo:

(Original post by !MEna)
    Congrats Emily! :hugs:

I'm in tears and I gave my dad a heart attack. Totally worth it.
    Haha, well, now you can learn how to treat someone who has a heart attack

Congrats everyone Not that my news is of any relevance, but I am officially an Imperial biochemist from October onwards

ReputationRep:
    Congratulations! Your place at King's College London (University of London) (K60) to study Medicine (5 years) (A100) has been confirmed.

OH. M Y. LORD. OH MY LORD ARGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! OH MY ******* LORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

ReputationRep:
    Im in too:
    Congratulations! Your place at Cardiff University (C15) to study Medicine (first-year entry) (A100) has been confirmed.

Well done everyone, Im glad the hard work paid off for us all!

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 9, 2009
Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.