Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sidewalkwhenshewalks)
    lol yes
    sorry i forgot mention that:p:
    Nice one mate! :yy:

Anyone else excited about buying stuff for uni? I put it on hold for so long - I didn't want to tempt fate and that! :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jonnyofengland)
    Bring in the Tequilas, this boy's going med school. :cool:

****, I was hoping you weren't....

Joke.

Seriously well done man.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by !MEna)

Anyone else excited about buying stuff for uni? I put it on hold for so long - I didn't want to tempt fate and that! :p:
    STATIONERY :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by !MEna)

thanks. congratulations to you too

sadly my desire (need?) for uni stuff is far outstripping my means to obtain it
    still need to get a laptop

ReputationRep:
    OMG AAAAAB (Bio, Chem, Phys, Eng Lit, His, Maths) (+ AA for GS and Crit Thn. but they don't matter :o: )

B in Maths, apparently I have an X (??????) by D1, even though I took it and found it relatively easy so it wasn't added to my overall UMS? :confused:

Can't be asked for a remark still, got the grades I needed and I'm so chuffed for us all!!!!!!! **** yehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

Off TSR for the next few days, bring on the celebrations!!!!! :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by !MEna)

Me Going to Ikea soon, that should pretty much cover everything! Though I need to learn how to cook first :o:

(Original post by Jessaay!)
    :rofl: You and Scaryhair are going to be in heaven!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by !MEna)

I went mad for the buy one get one free on bin bags

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by !MEna)

Dont they like give us stuff?! Stethoscope... (did I even spell that right!)...white coats...hopefully! Not to mention, fat books.... Biology all over again! :| All is good...all is good....:o:

I bet everyone will be grinning like crazy on the first day ... Well, why not?

Thanks HiBear!

ReputationRep:
    im going to post everyhitng. im going to buy all the **** here. i cbf to go find everyhting by myself + buy everything when im there. maybe ill buy plates hwen im there :moon:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Degausser)
    Me Going to Ikea soon, that should pretty much cover everything! Though I need to learn how to cook first :o:
    Same! Oh well...we've still got a good month left to learn how to cook! :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Ok so guys, do we have to do anything with unis now?

ReputationRep:
    In

Now the more challenging thing working out how the feck to get to truro for 6:30

Also how do we go about the accepting marlarky? no large accept button on UCAS

ReputationRep:
    WELLLL DONEEEE!!!
    Im so proud that when ferret text to tell me you all seemed to be in i cried!! well donee!!! hope uni is everything you always hoped for! go out tonight itll be the best night of the year i'm deffo going out and i didnt have results ha! well done again xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crazylemon)
    In

Now the more challenging thing working out how the feck to get to truro for 6:30

well done pal

i think we just wait for them to send us some sort of welcome package?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Isometrix)
    well done pal

i think we just wait for them to send us some sort of welcome package?
    Yeah I think so

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by beccy.)
    WELLLL DONEEEE!!!
    Im so proud that when ferret text to tell me you all seemed to be in i cried!! well donee!!! hope uni is everything you always hoped for! go out tonight itll be the best night of the year i'm deffo going out and i didnt have results ha! well done again xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Nyaawwh! That's so sweet!
    I may be going out, though the likelihood is I'll be leaving at 10:30 so as to get the last train home, because they end early. Great...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crazylemon)
    In

You've already firmed it so you've already accepted it, really.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OriginofSymmetry)
    You've already firmed it so you've already accepted it, really.
    Good good

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jessaay!)
    best thing to buy EVER. i'm looking forward to that more than the massive trip to ikea!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by !MEna)
    Cheers ADREAM! Congrats to you too!

Oh and Medicine Man, that one-on-one dance off is still on right? :p:
    Yeah. FFC and I will polish those B-Boy skills and take you out! :p:
    (he doesn't know this yet) :p:

(Original post by !MEna)
    Wahey, I got AAAB in Chemistry, Mathematics, Computing and Biology respectively!

I'm so chuffed. I'm so glad I can finally stop worrying! I was 4 marks off an A in Biology so I'm considering a remark but tbh, I got the grades I needed and I'm going to medical school so meh! Today has been such a fantastic and overwhelming day!
    Same with me – 4 marks off an A in physics (my practical score was quite low) but I don’t think I’d go for the remark. It’ll only serve as an ego boost. :p:

CONGRATULATIONS EVERYONE - SEEMS LIKE WE ALL MADE IT IN!! YEEEAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

:party:

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 9, 2009
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. SAE Institute
    Animation, Audio, Film, Games, Music, Business, Web Further education
    Thu, 16 Aug '18
  2. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 17 Aug '18
  3. University of Bolton
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 17 Aug '18
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.