Turn on thread page Beta

Medics (and applicants) general chat thread Mk IV watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    zomgggg 3 AEA distinctions :|:| UNREAL
    +AAAAA

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lotusx)
    best thing to buy EVER. i'm looking forward to that more than the massive trip to ikea!
    I should hope so, ikea is hell on earth

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by normalothercitrusfruit)
    I should hope so, ikea is hell on earth
    oh whaaat?!
    congrats on your offers, btw

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anonymity007)
    zomgggg 3 AEA distinctions :|:| UNREAL
    +AAAAA
    that's amazing, well done!

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys! The good news is I got AAAaa, the bad news is I rang Aberdeen and the woman basicall said she couldn't give me any info with regards to places, and that I should email and expect to hear back next week.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jonnyofengland)
    Track crashed for me like literally one minute after I first managed to log on and I can't get on now, so don't worry about it.
    I have got through track, and got in Birmingham, but my grades are ABB thanks to last modules :cry: :getmecoat: I want to re-sit those synoptics , not because of med, but because I refuse to be content with a B :stomp:
    So I shall concentrate on getting a good degree in Chem and then gradmed
    But congrats to you!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lotusx)
    oh whaaat?!
    congrats on your offers, btw
    Ikea is horrible, even the car park is ****

And thanks :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OriginofSymmetry)
    ****, I was hoping you weren't....

Joke.

Seriously well done man.
    Well, I might still have Hep B so your hopes aren't dashed yet... :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kelly^2)
    Hey guys! The good news is I got AAAaa, the bad news is I rang Aberdeen and the woman basicall said she couldn't give me any info with regards to places, and that I should email and expect to hear back next week.
    Well done on the grades My fingers will be crossed for you that they find you a place!

ReputationRep:
    Speaking of Hep B, I finished my vaccine course yesterday. I now don't have Hep B and unless something is seriously wrong, I can't get it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Degausser)
    Well done on the grades My fingers will be crossed for you that they find you a place!
    Thanks! Just emailed St Andrews as well. Thinking about emailing all the other med schools just as a long shot... I've got nothing to loose right?

ReputationRep:
    Thanks! Just emailed St Andrews as well. Thinking about emailing all the other med schools just as a long shot... I've got nothing to loose right?

Exactly. Go wild :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Go for it! (Really hope one of them lets you in!) Congrats on the grades, even if you don't manage to get a place this year, it gives you a good start for 2010 applications.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hygeia)
    Go for it! (Really hope one of them lets you in!) Congrats on the grades, even if you don't manage to get a place this year, it gives you a good start for 2010 applications.
    Thank you Kate! x

ReputationRep:
    Another plug for the TSR Medicine Forum Awards.... I've had a few more votes today but still haven't had a huge number in total. Its the last day you can vote tomorrow so running out of time. Please vote :puppyeyes:

ReputationRep:
    Spent the last half hour registering with pics all the reasonably valuable property I'm taking to university on http://www.immobilise.com/ :proud:

Threats of extreme violence can bode well for your application :shh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crazyferret)
    Spent the last half hour registering with pics all the reasonably valuable property I'm taking to university on http://www.immobilise.com/ :proud:

Threats of extreme violence can bode well for your application :shh:
    hahaha.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Isometrix)
    that's amazing, well done!
    thanks

howd you get on?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jessaay!)
    STATIONERY :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo:
    Big news. You know the smelly pencils, smencils? I have colouring smencils :O

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anonymity007)
    thanks

howd you get on?
    i missed out

Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: September 9, 2009

University open days

• University of Lincoln
    Brayford Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 12 Dec '18
  • Bournemouth University
    Midwifery Open Day at Portsmouth Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 12 Dec '18
  • Buckinghamshire New University
    All undergraduate Undergraduate
    Wed, 12 Dec '18
Poll
Do you like exams?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.