Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    zomgggg 3 AEA distinctions :|:| UNREAL
    +AAAAA

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lotusx)
    best thing to buy EVER. i'm looking forward to that more than the massive trip to ikea!
    I should hope so, ikea is hell on earth

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by normalothercitrusfruit)
    I should hope so, ikea is hell on earth
    oh whaaat?!
    congrats on your offers, btw

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anonymity007)
    zomgggg 3 AEA distinctions :|:| UNREAL
    +AAAAA
    that's amazing, well done!

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys! The good news is I got AAAaa, the bad news is I rang Aberdeen and the woman basicall said she couldn't give me any info with regards to places, and that I should email and expect to hear back next week.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jonnyofengland)
    Track crashed for me like literally one minute after I first managed to log on and I can't get on now, so don't worry about it.
    I have got through track, and got in Birmingham, but my grades are ABB thanks to last modules :cry: :getmecoat: I want to re-sit those synoptics , not because of med, but because I refuse to be content with a B :stomp:
    So I shall concentrate on getting a good degree in Chem and then gradmed
    But congrats to you!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lotusx)
    oh whaaat?!
    congrats on your offers, btw
    Ikea is horrible, even the car park is ****

And thanks :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OriginofSymmetry)
    ****, I was hoping you weren't....

Joke.

Seriously well done man.
    Well, I might still have Hep B so your hopes aren't dashed yet... :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kelly^2)
    Hey guys! The good news is I got AAAaa, the bad news is I rang Aberdeen and the woman basicall said she couldn't give me any info with regards to places, and that I should email and expect to hear back next week.
    Well done on the grades My fingers will be crossed for you that they find you a place!

ReputationRep:
    Speaking of Hep B, I finished my vaccine course yesterday. I now don't have Hep B and unless something is seriously wrong, I can't get it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Degausser)
    Well done on the grades My fingers will be crossed for you that they find you a place!
    Thanks! Just emailed St Andrews as well. Thinking about emailing all the other med schools just as a long shot... I've got nothing to loose right?

ReputationRep:
    Thanks! Just emailed St Andrews as well. Thinking about emailing all the other med schools just as a long shot... I've got nothing to loose right?

Exactly. Go wild :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Go for it! (Really hope one of them lets you in!) Congrats on the grades, even if you don't manage to get a place this year, it gives you a good start for 2010 applications.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hygeia)
    Go for it! (Really hope one of them lets you in!) Congrats on the grades, even if you don't manage to get a place this year, it gives you a good start for 2010 applications.
    Thank you Kate! x

ReputationRep:
    Another plug for the TSR Medicine Forum Awards.... I've had a few more votes today but still haven't had a huge number in total. Its the last day you can vote tomorrow so running out of time. Please vote :puppyeyes:

ReputationRep:
    Spent the last half hour registering with pics all the reasonably valuable property I'm taking to university on http://www.immobilise.com/ :proud:

Threats of extreme violence can bode well for your application :shh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crazyferret)
    Spent the last half hour registering with pics all the reasonably valuable property I'm taking to university on http://www.immobilise.com/ :proud:

Threats of extreme violence can bode well for your application :shh:
    hahaha.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Isometrix)
    that's amazing, well done!
    thanks

howd you get on?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jessaay!)
    STATIONERY :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo:
    Big news. You know the smelly pencils, smencils? I have colouring smencils :O

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anonymity007)
    thanks

howd you get on?
    i missed out

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.