Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crazylemon)
    I would if I could see appeal in the content :p:
    The comedy stuff is brilliant, even you can see the appeal in that!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AutVinceriAutMori)
    Each to his own, I like it, even if I don't always bother to cook. washing up afterwards is a ***** though
    If I don't get into the catered accommodation then I guess i'll have to survive on m&s ready meals

ReputationRep:
    I would if I could see appeal in the content :p:
    Just because you don't like something, doesn't mean you can't see the appeal. There's a big difference.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by normalothercitrusfruit)
    If I don't get into the catered accommodation then I guess i'll have to survive on m&s ready meals
    ...or just get the girls to cook for you, duh? :shh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jonnyofengland)
    Just because you don't like something, doesn't mean you can't see the appeal. There's a big difference.
    I suppose you are right I should have phrased it in that it does not appeal to me

ReputationRep:
    UGH I'm so sick of some people.

Ever have those people who make you feel like crap even when they have no reason to?

ReputationRep:
    I suppose you are right I should have phrased it in that it does not appeal to me
    Once you have lived with sky for a while you won't want to go back to freeview. I know that Exeter luckily has sky tv which I can take over :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by !MEna)
    Like me

ReputationRep:
    If you must :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by !MEna)
    :woo: thanks

(Original post by scaryhair)
    Like me
    Another willing volunteer :woo:

If you must :p:
    no need now :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scaryhair)
    Like me
    Hows the catering van coming along?

ReputationRep:
    :woo: thanks

Another willing volunteer :woo:

no need now :p:
    I could cook for you too, but surely the food will lose some flavour en route from Birmingham to Exeter :p: And you will have to be nice to the girls who cook, otherwise you food will have few unnaccounted extras in it :p:

ReputationRep:
    I could cook for you too, but surely the food will lose some flavour en route from Birmingham to Exeter :p: And you will have to be nice to the girls who cook, otherwise you food will have few unnaccounted extras in it :p:
    I always felt arsnic added flavour to a dish :p:

Getting taken out for a meal :woo:

ReputationRep:
    Am I the only one that hasn't got the student finace done and dusted for Sept/Oct/whenever you start uni? :sad:

They really are so annoying - I called two weeks ago and they said they were working on my form and i should receive my letter the following week. I rang at the end of last week and apparently whoever i spoke to was misinformed and I should now expect to receive it by the end of next week. :wtf:

All I want is my booze money! :rant:

ReputationRep:

hmm, I always though cyanide gives food a little piquancy, the faces of people it was served to proves that :p: Else, salmonella is quite popular
    Bon appetit

ReputationRep:
    :rofl:

I was going to take you out for a meal (seriously), but I thought it would look too much like a date :p:

ReputationRep:
    Hows the catering van coming along?
    It isn't at the moment :shh:

ReputationRep:
    I noticed that Brighton & Sussex MS have a soft policy when it comes to either GCSEs or re-sits, do you guys think nits worth contacting them, or is it just delusional of me :sad: ?

ReputationRep:
    im going to be living with 5 other girlies.

i hope they know how to cook well.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Medicine Man)
    Am I the only one that hasn't got the student finace done and dusted for Sept/Oct/whenever you start uni? :sad:

They really are so annoying - I called two weeks ago and they said they were working on my form and i should receive my letter the following week. I rang at the end of last week and apparently whoever i spoke to was misinformed and I should now expect to receive it by the end of next week. :wtf:

All I want is my booze money! :rant:
    I haven't got it sorted either.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 9, 2009

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.