Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crazylemon)
    I would if I could see appeal in the content :p:
    The comedy stuff is brilliant, even you can see the appeal in that!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AutVinceriAutMori)
    Each to his own, I like it, even if I don't always bother to cook. washing up afterwards is a ***** though
    If I don't get into the catered accommodation then I guess i'll have to survive on m&s ready meals

ReputationRep:
    I would if I could see appeal in the content :p:
    Just because you don't like something, doesn't mean you can't see the appeal. There's a big difference.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by normalothercitrusfruit)
    If I don't get into the catered accommodation then I guess i'll have to survive on m&s ready meals
    ...or just get the girls to cook for you, duh? :shh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jonnyofengland)
    Just because you don't like something, doesn't mean you can't see the appeal. There's a big difference.
    I suppose you are right I should have phrased it in that it does not appeal to me

ReputationRep:
    UGH I'm so sick of some people.

Ever have those people who make you feel like crap even when they have no reason to?

ReputationRep:
    I suppose you are right I should have phrased it in that it does not appeal to me
    Once you have lived with sky for a while you won't want to go back to freeview. I know that Exeter luckily has sky tv which I can take over :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by !MEna)
    Like me

ReputationRep:
    If you must :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by !MEna)
    :woo: thanks

(Original post by scaryhair)
    Like me
    Another willing volunteer :woo:

If you must :p:
    no need now :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scaryhair)
    Like me
    Hows the catering van coming along?

ReputationRep:
    :woo: thanks

Another willing volunteer :woo:

no need now :p:
    I could cook for you too, but surely the food will lose some flavour en route from Birmingham to Exeter :p: And you will have to be nice to the girls who cook, otherwise you food will have few unnaccounted extras in it :p:

ReputationRep:
    I could cook for you too, but surely the food will lose some flavour en route from Birmingham to Exeter :p: And you will have to be nice to the girls who cook, otherwise you food will have few unnaccounted extras in it :p:
    I always felt arsnic added flavour to a dish :p:

Getting taken out for a meal :woo:

ReputationRep:
    Am I the only one that hasn't got the student finace done and dusted for Sept/Oct/whenever you start uni? :sad:

They really are so annoying - I called two weeks ago and they said they were working on my form and i should receive my letter the following week. I rang at the end of last week and apparently whoever i spoke to was misinformed and I should now expect to receive it by the end of next week. :wtf:

All I want is my booze money! :rant:

ReputationRep:

hmm, I always though cyanide gives food a little piquancy, the faces of people it was served to proves that :p: Else, salmonella is quite popular
    Bon appetit

ReputationRep:
    :rofl:

I was going to take you out for a meal (seriously), but I thought it would look too much like a date :p:

ReputationRep:
    Hows the catering van coming along?
    It isn't at the moment :shh:

ReputationRep:
    I noticed that Brighton & Sussex MS have a soft policy when it comes to either GCSEs or re-sits, do you guys think nits worth contacting them, or is it just delusional of me :sad: ?

ReputationRep:
    im going to be living with 5 other girlies.

i hope they know how to cook well.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Medicine Man)
    Am I the only one that hasn't got the student finace done and dusted for Sept/Oct/whenever you start uni? :sad:

They really are so annoying - I called two weeks ago and they said they were working on my form and i should receive my letter the following week. I rang at the end of last week and apparently whoever i spoke to was misinformed and I should now expect to receive it by the end of next week. :wtf:

All I want is my booze money! :rant:
    I haven't got it sorted either.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.