Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by normalothercitrusfruit)
    hmm, I still haven't seen the Matrix
    :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Degausser)
    :eek:
    I bet it's crap though :yes:

ReputationRep:
    The third one.. yes. The second one, maybe..

The first?

It's movie genius. :mad:

ReputationRep:
    The third one.. yes. The second one, maybe..

The first?

It's movie genius. :mad:
    I'll take your word for it but should probably see them at some point :o:

ReputationRep:
    I'll take your word for it but should probably see them at some point :o:
    You definitely should, even if it's only the first. :yes:

ReputationRep:
    You definitely should, even if it's only the first. :yes:
    I'm sure a friend will have them :yep:

In other news, I feel incredibly depressed for no reason :sad:

ReputationRep:

I feel the same, and so do a lot of my friends actually, we've all got the summer blues.

I need something substantial to do now I've got no work at all, but all my ideas are all waaaay too expensive

ReputationRep:

:hugs:
    I'm feeling incredibly nervous about results. Just have this horrible feeling about it all. But there's still ages left, dammit!

ReputationRep:
    I feel the same, and so do a lot of my friends actually, we've all got the summer blues.

I need something substantial to do now I've got no work at all, but all my ideas are all waaaay too expensive
    Me too. I hate having nothing to do. I want to travel somewhere, do something - both of my closest friends are off having/are soon to leave for amazing adventures in Australia and South Africa

ReputationRep:

(Original post by scaryhair)
    :hugs:
    I'm feeling incredibly nervous about results. Just have this horrible feeling about it all. But there's still ages left, dammit!
    It's not the results as far as I know, tbh I used to get this sort of depression every weekend, but I hadn't had it for ages :sad:

ReputationRep:
    Me too. I hate having nothing to do. I want to travel somewhere, do something - both of my closest friends are off having/are soon to leave for amazing adventures in Australia and South Africa
    I want to either go travelling or build a kit car, but I cant exactly afford 15K for a car :p: , and all my pennies are being saved for University.

ReputationRep:
    I want to either go travelling or build a kit car, but I cant exactly afford 15K for a car :p: , and all my pennies are being saved for University.
    I'd love to do either of those things, i've just got back from Florence with friends and would love to do something like that again - as always, money is the problem :sad:

ReputationRep:
    I felt a bit like that a couple of days ago, but now I've got tickets to T4 on the Beach. :party: Just trying to sort out transport there now.

:no: The first one is a classic, and pure brilliance. Sadly that means that Keanu Reeves can't be called a bad actor, as he's been in a good film, but it's a small price to pay for the slice of perfection you get.

If you've seen any action film this decade chances are it was inspired at least in part by the Matrix. :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jonnyofengland)
    I felt a bit like that a couple of days ago, but now I've got tickets to T4 on the Beach. :party: Just trying to sort out transport there now.

:no: The first one is a classic, and pure brilliance. Sadly that means that Keanu Reeves can't be called a bad actor, as he's been in a good film, but it's a small price to pay for the slice of perfection you get.

If you've seen any action film this decade chances are it was inspired at least in part by the Matrix. :awesome:
    A good film. A good film?

Have you not seen SPEED?

ReputationRep:
    To add to my general feelings of depression, the kettle has stopped working - i'd normally have had about three cups of coffee by this time :mad2:

ReputationRep:
    A good film. A good film?

Have you not seen SPEED?
    He was dreadful in it, but it's a fair point. You could also have said Devil's Advocate as a good film that he just happens to be in. What's really funny is that he gave his salary to Al Pacino for that film just so that Pacino would be in it. :teeth:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jonnyofengland)
    So basically you want to make an X-rated version of the Matrix?
    :yes:

It'd make for an interesting news story anyway, get rid of all the Michael Jackson related gunk.

ReputationRep:
    An X-Rated Matrix would be amazing. Think of all the positions you could manage in the Matrix.

ReputationRep:
    I've been feeling like that too One of my friends isn't available for a few weeks because she's gone to Vitalise (she's a regular Mother Theresa) then she's travelling round the UK for a while with some friends and my 3 closest friends have no money and some of then are working endless shifts. Then the one I can usually rely on to want to go to do crap in manchester or go to the cinema is now away in London on work so he's not available either :cry:

I don't think any of that made sense but :huff: Now I'm starting to think about results day too and it's all their faults for not packing me away in their suitcase. :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by reems23)
    An X-Rated Matrix would be amazing. Think of all the positions you could manage in the Matrix.
    :yes: but :facepalm2:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.