Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sohanshah)
    I can't even get a student loan

Not 18 yet...
    Oh I'm not 18 yet either...well, not until another eight days though! :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by !MEna)
    My status currently remains as 'assessed'? Not sure if that's good or bad lol...

Oh and when does everyone start uni? Roll on September 22nd!
    Mine still says "approved" :s:

According to the letters I have uni starts on 21st September! :woo:

Just to bring back memories of the A Level Results day countdown thread, thats only 703hourss 17 minutes to 9am on the 21st when I assume everything would begin! :emo:
    • PS Reviewer

PS Reviewer
    (Original post by !MEna)
    Oh I'm not 18 yet either...well, not until another eight days though! :p:
    Yeah but I'm not 18 for another 8 months!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Medicine Man)
    Mine still says "approved" :s:

According to the letters I have uni starts on 21st September! :woo:

Just to bring back memories of the A Level Results day countdown thread, thats only 703hourss 17 minutes to 9am on the 21st when I assume everything would begin! :emo:
    You are going to enjoy it here!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by londonstar)
    You are going to enjoy it here!
    :five:

A Barts medic on :tsr:!!!!!!!!

:ymca:

Yeah, i heard it's really fun down there as everyone is very close to each other, so I honestly can't wait to get things started! :teeth:

So what year are you in then if you don't mind me asking?

ReputationRep:
    I'm back from holiday - probably won't be on here much more from now on, but still, I hope results went well for everyone.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Medicine Man)
    :five:

A Barts medic on :tsr:!!!!!!!!

:ymca:

Yeah, i heard it's really fun down there as everyone is very close to each other, so I honestly can't wait to get things started! :teeth:

So what year are you in then if you don't mind me asking?
    :beer:

Yeah the clubs and socs are really active and there is a lot of academic support for students. You sound like you want to get involved with a lot of things like me so go for it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by londonstar)
    :beer:

I am Bennett going into third year medic from NMM too, if you don't find your Dad on Mummies and Daddies find me! Yeah the clubs and socs are really active and there is a lot of academic support for students. You sound like you want to get involved with a lot of things like me so go for it!
    Oh the infamous Bennet on NMM! :adore:

:p:

I'm David on the Barts freshers facebook group - yeah that really helps doesn't it! :rolleyes:

[Don't really want to say my full name on here]
    :ninja2:

Didn't even know we had a Mummies and Daddies like the other med schools! :happy2: Oh this is getting me all hyped up for freshers! :yeah:

:woo:

Yeah I do plan to get involved in loads of societies/clubs (or atleast the ones that will let me join); I hadn't really thought much about them before thursday just incase i got so into it and ended up missing my offer, but right now I'm well up the whole experience! I'm obsessed with the student union website at the moment! Its my internet explorer homepage! :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    I'm obsessed with the student union website at the moment! Its my internet explorer homepage!
    LOL, thats too funny!

ReputationRep:
    Thanks to everyone who voted in the Medicine Forum awards results can now be seen in this thread

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hygeia)
    Thanks to everyone who voted in the Medicine Forum awards results can now be seen in this thread

:lolwut: who voted for me in the funniest category?

Im curious now as to who voted for me in the categories i was mentioned in.. :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    I'm quite amused that I received the third most amount of votes for most knowledgeable. Because obviously as a fresher I clearly know ore than all the medical students of all years and doctors on this site. :p: You've got to be chuffed with the most helpful category though!

And Deg I'm also very intrigued to know. :teeth:

ReputationRep:
    Since we promised confidentiality to the voters, I get to be the only one who knows :p:

ReputationRep:
    They'll never know...

ReputationRep:
    Somehow walks are much better if it's been raining before hand - not sure why :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by beccy.)
    can i call you lemmers?
    Why do you wish to call me lemmers?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Degausser)
    :lolwut: who voted for me in the funniest category?

Im curious now as to who voted for me in the categories i was mentioned in.. :holmes:
    Someone voted for me in the "best newcomer" category, whoever it was, thank you :love:
    And I thought Terpineol will win in the "Funniest", sinse I voted for him The rep he gave might have played part :p:

ReputationRep:
    :woo: I won teh spam king! :king1:

Someone gave me a vote for biggest grouch? :rofl:

No votes elsewhere thus I can deduce my purpose is just to spam alot :p:

Edit: and most knowledgeable? :lolwut: I thank whoever it was though redeeming me somewhat :p:

ReputationRep:
    heyyyy smexy peeps I'm hyper due to playing the prodigy loud on my stereo!!!

ReputationRep:
    My mum has just spent the best part of an hour choosing what to wear out to dinner. I mean, for god's sake, just pick what's nearest :mad2:

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 9, 2009
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 22 Aug '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Thu, 23 Aug '18
  3. University of Glasgow
    All Subjects Undergraduate
    Tue, 28 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.