Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jessaay!)
    I have a really sharp pain on the left side of my back, near my ribs.
    No idea what it is, hurts when I breathe in.
    May have to see a doctor :teeth: yay.
    Similar thing happens to me, I've had it for a year or so though, I may need to get it checked out at some point

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by !MEna)
    Take care OoS! :ciao:

It saddens me that a lot of you are leaving. Am I the only one looking forward to posting in the current medical students sub-forum?
    Oh and I still yet have to follow through with my goal to become a PS helper - so yeah, I'll be sticking around for quite a while!
    I think I will be leaving too, as soon as I apply for retakes. Sinse I decided that gradmed is the best option for me, for next three years I won't fit into either medic or applicant category :cry:
    I will pop in and out once in a while, but seeing as majority of people I know are leaving there is not much point in hanging on
    I will miss this thread, and most people in here

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by !MEna)
    Take care OoS!

It saddens me that a lot of you are leaving. Am I the only one looking forward to posting in the current medical students sub-forum?
    Oh and I still yet have to follow through with my goal to become a PS helper - so yeah, I'll be sticking around for quite a while!
    At least one of you's planning to stick around :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OriginofSymmetry)
    Right guys, this is probably my last post here, im away for a couple of weeks then it's uni straight after that so I won't be on this. I just wanted to say you guys have been great to talk to and I'm sure you'll have great futures. (Who knows, I might even be working with one of you in 6 years time...)

Ciao! :ahee:
    Take care man, and the best of luck in whatever you do. Hopefully we'll keep in touch.

ReputationRep:
    why is everyone leaving :cry:

meh. i'll frequent here less too tbh. i already am posting less and less.
    but ill stick around on tsr

ReputationRep:
    Everyone is leaving! Booo.

ReputationRep:
    Why is everyone leaving :sad:

Though I can testify to the stuff bit I am typing this rather than looking at the mountain of paperwork which surrounds this desk, you would be amazed how much can be generated when away for 2 weeks even when you dont even have a proper job :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by !MEna)

Nope, I'm sticking around. I want to be a PS helper :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scaryhair)
    Nope, I'm sticking around. I want to be a PS helper
    yay, someone else sticking around :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AutVinceriAutMori)
    I think I will be leaving too, as soon as I apply for retakes. Sinse I decided that gradmed is the best option for me, for next three years I won't fit into either medic or applicant category :cry:
    I will pop in and out once in a while, but seeing as majority of people I know are leaving there is not much point in hanging on
    I will miss this thread, and most people in here
    I would like to point out to you that you've added the wrong Mena on facebook... prompting me to do the same in a moment of indecision between 2 Menas, with the same name, both with 1 mutual friend :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OriginofSymmetry)
    Right guys, this is probably my last post here, im away for a couple of weeks then it's uni straight after that so I won't be on this. I just wanted to say you guys have been great to talk to and I'm sure you'll have great futures. (Who knows, I might even be working with one of you in 6 years time...)

Ciao! :ahee:

(Original post by ADREAM)
    Goodbye OOS :sad:

I'll be hardly ever posting too from very soon (work/uni/last of the summer roadtrips etc), sadly. :emo: So do take care all and have the most amazing lives you sure all deserve! :yep:

G'night. :hat2:

:littleangel:
    was a real pleasure, all the best guys :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by !MEna)

I'm probably going to be sticking around too. The way I see it, I'm probably not going to be on as often because I'll have more to do and less time to procrastinate, but I'd like to at least give advice to the new applicants and TSR can actually be a good way to let off some steam when things get stressful, so there's not actually much point in terminating it like it's a job or something :p: Good luck to all those going, however. If you are, keep in touch via facebook or something if you wish, PM me and I'll happily give you my e-mail address for facebooking/msn or whatever. I think I have most of you somewhere anyway :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Toiletpaper8)
    I would like to point out to you that you've added the wrong Mena on facebook... prompting me to do the same in a moment of indecision between 2 Menas, with the same name, both with 1 mutual friend :p:
    Are you the one who just added me? :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    Are you the one who just added me? :ninja:
    Indeed I am. I'm still working out how to retract friend requests... incase the other Mena adds me and then posts on my wall... "Who the **** are you!?".

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Isometrix)
    i still have your emal address Mr. TP, you can never escape from me

why are you leaving?
    Ah, but I also have yours :evil:

Just don't want to spend too much time here really. I'll probably pop in every now and then... but lemon will probably hit 10,000 posts before I make even 50.

ReputationRep:
    Indeed I am. I'm still working out how to retract friend requests... incase the other Mena adds me and then posts on my wall... "Who the **** are you!?".
    He must be getting fed up of all these random friend requests from people he's never seen in his life.

"Hey, don't you know me :cry:... that thread on that.. website... you know the one... you asked me to add you"

ReputationRep:
    you cant :p:

ReputationRep:
    He must be getting fed up of all these random friend requests from people he's never seen in his life.

"Hey, don't you know me :cry:... that thread on that.. website... you know the one... you asked me to add you"
    Well, AVAM has him added currently... I'll have to ask her why she's still on his friends list.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HiBear)
    you cant :p:
    I think you can actually.
    Now I think about it, I think you can go to "pending friend requests" and retract it. Getting to that page, however, I can't remember how to do.

ReputationRep:
    I think you can actually.
    Now I think about it, I think you can go to "pending friend requests" and retract it. Getting to that page, however, I can't remember how to do.
    maybe they changed the rules, you couldnt a couple of months ago im sure

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.