Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatal)
    Thats so wierd, mine was on valentines day!!
    That is really early

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crazylemon)
    That is really early
    My school is a proper God squad school with a few mad alcoholics, my ex-bf doesn't drink but I got fairly wasted. It was a great night till he told me I was embarassing myself :o: TBF his best friend trying to undress his very christian gf didn't warrant comment.

Sorry, angst against ex atm, I was at a bday party and he was such a grade A arse.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatal)
    My school is a proper God squad school with a few mad alcoholics, my ex-bf doesn't drink but I got fairly wasted. It was a great night till he told me I was embarassing myself :o: TBF his best friend trying to undress his very christian gf didn't warrant comment.

Sorry, angst against ex atm, I was at a bday party and he was such a grade A arse.
    :console: some people are just dicks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jonnyofengland)
    Mine was the night he died. I don't think I've ever seen a dancefloor as packed as when Thriller was played.
    Same. Was a massive damper on the night

ReputationRep:
    :console: some people are just dicks
    Thanks I've accepted now that when I go back to uni that my previous friendships with my home friends are pretty much dead. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatal)
    Thanks I've accepted now that when I go back to uni that my previous friendships with my home friends are pretty much dead. :rolleyes:
    That sucks.
    hope that doesnt happen to me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatal)
    You never know, the time apart may help you guys to be on better terms

ReputationRep:
    That sucks.
    hope that doesnt happen to me
    i really really doubt your friendship with citrus will fade ever.

:p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HiBear)
    i really really doubt your friendship with citrus will fade ever.

:p:
    despite what you guys think I do have other friends :p:

ReputationRep:
    despite what you guys think I do have other friends :p:
    :lies:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Degausser)
    You never know, the time apart may help you guys to be on better terms
    HMMMM...no I don't think so

We don't have much in common anymore and honestly the chat has become so repeated and dull everytime I'm out with them I'm never laugh once lol

ReputationRep:
    Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooored.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jonnyofengland)

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by !MEna)
    All the best with the retakes and entry route via grad med! I really hope it works out for you soon.

What? Haha this is news to me! I'll just add you myself AVAM. :o:
    Thanks, Mena I might even apply to SGUL once I get Chem degree sorted, I guess with grad entry I will have more choice as to which MS I can apply to. I might try "Alex D" plan but its unlikely to be sucessful in my case :p:
    (Original post by Toiletpaper8)
    I would like to point out to you that you've added the wrong Mena on facebook... prompting me to do the same in a moment of indecision between 2 Menas, with the same name, both with 1 mutual friend :p:
    I decided to trust my intuintion. It was wrong :p: I wonder what other Mena had thought- two random people sending friend request. Strangely enough he added me :p:

(Original post by Alex D)
    If anyone wants to add me on facebook, just message me (I want to be loved ) I'd ask you guys but it's sunday dinner time :awesome:
    Thanks for the plan, Alex :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Degausser)

This could take a while...

ReputationRep:
    I hate Sundays! The thought of work tomorrow makes me want to sob.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatal)

We don't have much in common anymore and honestly the chat has become so repeated and dull everytime I'm out with them I'm never laugh once lol

Atleast it indirectly makes you laugh :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatal)

I've already found that happens sometimes with a couple of my friends. We've always been like chalk and cheese, but sometimes they need to grow up a bit. Like when we went away together a couple of weeks ago, one of them was fine and tried to help organise things, but then two of my oldest friends would just stand there as we were panicking over a map of Edinburgh trying to find where we'd paid to be in 5 minutes time. I also rarely see a couple of them because they're not the going out type, whereas I am, and the conversation is always dry and sometimes quite depressing. The last time I went out with them it was consumed by talks of results day and money. When we were in Edinburgh I lent them £100 in total when I couldn't really afford to either, but still did it. Then when they'd paid me back, despite me having lent them so much money, they made me pay for a potato they bought from tesco which they weren't going to eat anyway :rolleyes: I only ate it because they offered because they wouldn't, and I'd not had chance to bring food to the youth hostel due to the fact I'd literally got back from France at 4pm the previous day. Oh, and also, one of them insists she needs 10 hours sleep a night (bull **** to be honest) and so we had to go back ridiculously early if we went out. :rolleyes: Oh, and they judge me because I've got a boyfriend, along the lines of "people are too quick to rush into relationships".

Anyway, sorry about the rant. In summary, I think sometimes you grow apart from friends, and then the conversation becomes dry and they just irritate you, and I think maybe that's what's happened with you. Seemingly me too, unfortunately.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jessaay!)
    I've already found that happens sometimes with a couple of my friends. We've always been like chalk and cheese, but sometimes they need to grow up a bit. Like when we went away together a couple of weeks ago, one of them was fine and tried to help organise things, but then two of my oldest friends would just stand there as we were panicking over a map of Edinburgh trying to find where we'd paid to be in 5 minutes time. I also rarely see a couple of them because they're not the going out type, whereas I am, and the conversation is always dry and sometimes quite depressing. The last time I went out with them it was consumed by talks of results day and money. When we were in Edinburgh I lent them £100 in total when I couldn't really afford to either, but still did it. Then when they'd paid me back, despite me having lent them so much money, they made me pay for a potato they bought from tesco which they weren't going to eat anyway :rolleyes: I only ate it because they offered because they wouldn't, and I'd not had chance to bring food to the youth hostel due to the fact I'd literally got back from France at 4pm the previous day. Oh, and also, one of them insists she needs 10 hours sleep a night (bull **** to be honest) and so we had to go back ridiculously early if we went out. :rolleyes: Oh, and they judge me because I've got a boyfriend, along the lines of "people are too quick to rush into relationships".

Anyway, sorry about the rant. In summary, I think sometimes you grow apart from friends, and then the conversation becomes dry and they just irritate you, and I think maybe that's what's happened with you. Seemingly me too, unfortunately.
    :lolwut:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.