:zomg:

That's freaky!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ADREAM)

That's freaky!
    What is?

ReputationRep:
    Alright, this is most probably going to be my last ever post on here y'all. :emo:

We've had a crazily fun journey together, right from the start to the very end of the cycle, but it's more than wonderful getting to know you guys. Do take care all and have the most amazing future that each and every single one of you wholeheartedly deserve.

Cheerio. :hat2:

ADREAM,

- Adam

:littleangel:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crazylemon)
    What is?
    ''I just got a little too close to people I reeeeally shouldn't have. I mean, I jumped on one guy's back and tickled him till he fell over, and lets not go into detail about how close I got with the other guy ''

:rofl:

ReputationRep:
    ''I just got a little too close to people I reeeeally shouldn't have. I mean, I jumped on one guy's back and tickled him till he fell over, and lets not go into detail about how close I got with the other guy ''

:rofl: I suppose

Also you lied about your last post.

Goodbye, been fun

ReputationRep:

Did you end up getting 7A's?

ReputationRep:
    :rofl: but also :facepalm2:
    It was really funny! Chris seemed completely normal, except for some reason he asked me to feel his muscles - I happily obliged. Sam couldn't walk in a straight line and kept falling over laughing. I was seeing two of everything :p:

You have to come along next time :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by normalothercitrusfruit)
    It was really funny! Chris seemed completely normal, except for some reason he asked me to feel his muscles - I happily obliged. Sam couldn't walk in a straight line and kept falling over laughing. I was seeing two of everything :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Baki)
    Did you end up getting 7A's?
    no, he got a B in one of them. what a fail.

ReputationRep:

oh dear :p:

Busy this week I am afraid + weekend and from 13-19th of sept. (plus need to be able to drive on 13th so that probably rules out the 12th too :p:)

I am not sure whether I want to come.... :p:

ReputationRep:
    Thats a little unfair, maybe 75 :p:

Are you the one that added me on fb and MSN too?
    Yea, that's me. Although you're barely ever on MSN :p:

ReputationRep:
    oh dear :p:

Busy this week I am afraid + weekend and from 13-19th of sept. (plus need to be able to drive on 13th so that probably rules out the 12th too :p:)

I am not sure whether I want to come.... :p:
    Busy, busy, busy :sigh:

Oh yes you do what to come along, it was hilarious! :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Busy, busy, busy :sigh:

Oh yes you do what to come along, it was hilarious! :rofl:
    I am not one to not be doing things you know it :p:
    Actually have to leave soon to go to truro...

(Original post by Toiletpaper8)
    Yea, that's me. Although you're barely ever on MSN :p:
    Yes I am afraid as when I play poker I refuse to IM ***** me up and currently been playing a fair amount plus to be honest skype+msn+TSR+FB is much of in information overload for me.

I think I like gambling a little too much, poker and blackjack. Though I do win at blackjack, won £60 on holiday + came 3rd in a tourney :p:

ReputationRep:
    I am not one to not be doing things you know it :p:
    Actually have to leave soon to go to truro...
    I know :sadnod:

We need to meet up even if not for a drink, i'm getting withdrawal symptoms here :p:

Please :grin:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Isometrix)
    no, he got a B in one of them. what a fail.
    Atleast now he has an even number of A's. :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HiBear)
    BUT YOU WILL BE WITH ME :puppyeyes:
    I know, and thats one of the good things about my application :awesome: We cancer cells should stick together

(Original post by FFCrusader)
    Cool stuff, that means you'll be with the Bear one :p:

Well since you're going through with the degree thing, maybe put some money aside that you can spend on freshers (money other than resit money) That way you get to have the fun of being a fresher while you can, as you're only really a fresher once, have a little fun if possible :p: I'm sure you can save some money over the next few weeks :yep: Maybe use your student loan if it ever comes through :ninja:

A scholarship would be great to have...shame you didn't get one though, would have helped quite a bit on the financing for freshers :awesome:

Thanks I'm happy for everyone Those who got in and those who decided to choose an alternate path and are happy about it :woo: I don't know why I am so cheerful this eve :p:
    I am trying to put some monies aside, but sinse I'm not working atm its kind of hard :sad:
    The Student Loan and grant I want to put on an ISA account and wait for interest :cool: But they didnt contact me yet :mad2:
    The most annoyign thing about scholarship is that I had several avilable to me, and now I have zip. But at least I have my offer

ReputationRep:
    Why do you wish to call me lemmers?
    because i like that as a nickname
    good old lemmers we can call you

i ache all over.. but V FEST WAS SO WORTH IT!! AAAAHH!!

ReputationRep:
    This is just weird.

Got a phone call from the Barts Dean of Admissions a few minutes ago saying how he would recommend me to go on a gap year. He was honest and said they'd (Barts) got about 50 or so more people who met their offers to start in Sept so are offering the gap year opportunity to see how many people are willing to defer their entries till next year so that their numbers balance out.

Yeah sounds like a great idea and I genuinely was considering deferring, only problem is their only giving you £2000 spending money. Thats not enough to last a year.

ReputationRep:
    Evening happy campers. How's it hanging? Just finishing off my accommodation forms and all.

ReputationRep:
    Still no student finance. Worried

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.