Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FFCrusader)
    Are you doing it non assessed? Or are you doing it for the time being as they haven't gotten around to assessing anyone because they don't know what they're doing and just want people to worry about their finances at uni..

I haven't been assessed yet and at this rate I don't think they will anytime soon :eyebrow:
    Ditto, they are atleast 6 weeks delayed in processing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Degausser)
    :eek: The *****! Have you confronted them on this?
    No, I don't know how. They were my secondary school friends, I'm so angry that they have to cheek to treat me this way.

(Original post by beccy.)
    want me to smack them one for you?
    ive turned all tough and 'ghetto' after a year in manchestaa
    Thanks... I would love to left hook each one of them lol :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Are you doing it non assessed? Or are you doing it for the time being as they haven't gotten around to assessing anyone because they don't know what they're doing and just want people to worry about their finances at uni..

I haven't been assessed yet and at this rate I don't think they will anytime soon :eyebrow:
    I had forced non-assessed, so basically I just had to sign a form saying that I will accept this until they get the assessed sorted.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jessaay!)
    I had forced non-assessed, so basically I just had to sign a form saying that I will accept this until they get the assessed sorted.
    Student finance england is complete and utter ****. I've lost count of the number of astronomical ****-ups they've had this year.

ReputationRep:
    what happens if they dont finish in time?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ShinyShiny)
    Ditto, they are atleast 6 weeks delayed in processing.
    It's probably more than that :p:

hmm yeah...they're rubbish! The amount they give for this term for non assessed doesn't cover my rent and arrives after I need to pay it :eyebrow:

ReputationRep:
    It's probably more than that :p:

hmm yeah...they're rubbish! The amount they give for this term for non assessed doesn't cover my rent and arrives after I need to pay it :eyebrow:
    Where I called up they said that the hard started processing stuff from mid july but it doesnt mean the call centre woman knows everything.

ReputationRep:
    I really want the over exaggerated British Accent that Americans seem to think we all have :p:
    I'm working on getting one of those now. I figure Yanks would then pay more for me to take them on tours of Oxford. :awesome:

However, I'm rather rottenly ill today. :sad:

ReputationRep:
    :ditto: I have sent the non-assesed declaration and didn't even get a reply.Not to mention idiotic request for my parents' income for 2007-2008 year- I am going to begin uni in 2009-2010, how is 2007-2008 relevant to my application? :rant:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AutVinceriAutMori)
    :ditto: I have sent the non-assesed declaration and didn't even get a reply.Not to mention idiotic request for my parents' income for 2007-2008 year- I am going to begin uni in 2009-2010, how is 2007-2008 relevant to my application? :rant:
    They may want that for the income assessed application, but if you didnt ask for that then some odd is going on.

ReputationRep:
    They may want that for the income assessed application, but if you didnt ask for that then some odd is going on.
    I did ask for income assesed but I thought that it was the financial year in which I will begin studies that is relevant to my assesment?
    In any case I've sent documents for both years

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AutVinceriAutMori)
    I did ask for income assesed but I thought that it was the financial year in which I will begin studies that is relevant to my assesment?
    In any case I've sent documents for both years
    well they have to assume the coming years financial situation is the same as the last. Why they cant just check the income tax forms I dont know.

ReputationRep:
    I'm definitely not gonna take another gap year having already taken one :p: I already feel like I'm a year behind :emo:

Just a thought, since they're supposedly removing the fee caps next year would that mean taking a year out would make you have to pay oh so much more in tuition fees? That is assuming they raise the costs...
    Hmmm actually you might have a point there - they are set to remove the cap aren't they? Oh this changes everything now...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jonnyofengland)
    I'm working on getting one of those now. I figure Yanks would then pay more for me to take them on tours of Oxford. :awesome:

However, I'm rather rottenly ill today. :sad:
    How's that coming a long then? And how are you going about it? :p:

:console: Feel better soon

ReputationRep:
    sigh.

I'm even depressed about my upcoming birthday.

ReputationRep:
    :jiggy::jiggy::jiggy::jiggy::jiggy: :jiggy::jiggy::jiggy::jiggy: :jiggy::jiggy::jiggy:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Medicine Man)
    Hmmm actually you might have a point there - they are set to remove the cap aren't they? Oh this changes everything now...
    Deffo have a look into that to see if it affects you, if you're guaranteed the fees that we get why not, if you're gonna be charged a ridiculous amount of money for fees by deferring I personally don't think it's worth it...but then again when else will you have a chance to do all the stuff you get to in a gap year? Of course it's up to you to decide which is the better option as it affects you :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatal)
    sigh.

Happy birthday to be.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatal)
    sigh.

Why so sad? :console:

:jiggy::jiggy::jiggy::jiggy::jiggy: :jiggy::jiggy::jiggy::jiggy: :jiggy::jiggy::jiggy:
    :woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo:

ReputationRep:
    well they have to assume the coming years financial situation is the same as the last. Why they cant just check the income tax forms I dont know.
    I wonder if they will raise the amount of money we receive with student loans would match the tuition fees when the cap comes off.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 9, 2009
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. Keele University
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Sun, 19 Aug '18
  2. University of Melbourne
    Open Day Undergraduate
    Sun, 19 Aug '18
  3. Sheffield Hallam University
    City Campus Undergraduate
    Tue, 21 Aug '18
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.