The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

FFCrusader
Are you doing it non assessed? Or are you doing it for the time being as they haven't gotten around to assessing anyone because they don't know what they're doing and just want people to worry about their finances at uni..

I haven't been assessed yet and at this rate I don't think they will anytime soon :eyebrow:

Ditto, they are atleast 6 weeks delayed in processing.
Reply 6061
Degausser
:eek: The *****! Have you confronted them on this?

No, I don't know how. They were my secondary school friends, I'm so angry that they have to cheek to treat me this way.

beccy.
want me to smack them one for you?
ive turned all tough and 'ghetto' after a year in manchestaa

Thanks... :smile: I would love to left hook each one of them lol :yep:
FFCrusader
Are you doing it non assessed? Or are you doing it for the time being as they haven't gotten around to assessing anyone because they don't know what they're doing and just want people to worry about their finances at uni..

I haven't been assessed yet and at this rate I don't think they will anytime soon :eyebrow:

I had forced non-assessed, so basically I just had to sign a form saying that I will accept this until they get the assessed sorted.
Jessaay!
I had forced non-assessed, so basically I just had to sign a form saying that I will accept this until they get the assessed sorted.

Student finance england is complete and utter ****. I've lost count of the number of astronomical cock-ups they've had this year.
what happens if they dont finish in time?
ShinyShiny
Ditto, they are atleast 6 weeks delayed in processing.

It's probably more than that :p:

Jessaay!

hmm yeah...they're rubbish! The amount they give for this term for non assessed doesn't cover my rent and arrives after I need to pay it :eyebrow: :colonhash:
FFCrusader
It's probably more than that :p:

hmm yeah...they're rubbish! The amount they give for this term for non assessed doesn't cover my rent and arrives after I need to pay it :eyebrow: :colonhash:

Where I called up they said that the hard started processing stuff from mid july but it doesnt mean the call centre woman knows everything.
FFCrusader
I really want the over exaggerated British Accent that Americans seem to think we all have :p:

I'm working on getting one of those now. I figure Yanks would then pay more for me to take them on tours of Oxford. :awesome:

However, I'm rather rottenly ill today. :sad:
Jessaay!

:ditto: I have sent the non-assesed declaration and didn't even get a reply.Not to mention idiotic request for my parents' income for 2007-2008 year- I am going to begin uni in 2009-2010, how is 2007-2008 relevant to my application? :rant:
AutVinceriAutMori
:ditto: I have sent the non-assesed declaration and didn't even get a reply.Not to mention idiotic request for my parents' income for 2007-2008 year- I am going to begin uni in 2009-2010, how is 2007-2008 relevant to my application? :rant:

They may want that for the income assessed application, but if you didnt ask for that then some odd is going on.
ShinyShiny
They may want that for the income assessed application, but if you didnt ask for that then some odd is going on.

I did ask for income assesed but I thought that it was the financial year in which I will begin studies that is relevant to my assesment?
In any case I've sent documents for both years :smile:
AutVinceriAutMori
I did ask for income assesed but I thought that it was the financial year in which I will begin studies that is relevant to my assesment?
In any case I've sent documents for both years :smile:

well they have to assume the coming years financial situation is the same as the last. Why they cant just check the income tax forms I dont know.
FFCrusader
I'm definitely not gonna take another gap year having already taken one :p: I already feel like I'm a year behind :emo:

Just a thought, since they're supposedly removing the fee caps next year would that mean taking a year out would make you have to pay oh so much more in tuition fees? That is assuming they raise the costs...

Hmmm actually you might have a point there - they are set to remove the cap aren't they? Oh this changes everything now...
jonnyofengland
I'm working on getting one of those now. I figure Yanks would then pay more for me to take them on tours of Oxford. :awesome:

However, I'm rather rottenly ill today. :sad:

How's that coming a long then? And how are you going about it? :p:

:console: Feel better soon :h:
Reply 6074
sigh.

I'm even depressed about my upcoming birthday.
:jiggy::jiggy::jiggy::jiggy::jiggy: :jiggy::jiggy::jiggy::jiggy: :jiggy::jiggy::jiggy:
Medicine Man
Hmmm actually you might have a point there - they are set to remove the cap aren't they? Oh this changes everything now...

Deffo have a look into that to see if it affects you, if you're guaranteed the fees that we get why not, if you're gonna be charged a ridiculous amount of money for fees by deferring I personally don't think it's worth it...but then again when else will you have a chance to do all the stuff you get to in a gap year? Of course it's up to you to decide which is the better option as it affects you :p:
fatal
sigh.

Happy birthday to be.
fatal
sigh.

Why so sad? :console:

Jessaay!
:jiggy::jiggy::jiggy::jiggy::jiggy: :jiggy::jiggy::jiggy::jiggy: :jiggy::jiggy::jiggy:

:woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo::woo:
ShinyShiny
well they have to assume the coming years financial situation is the same as the last. Why they cant just check the income tax forms I dont know.

I wonder if they will raise the amount of money we receive with student loans would match the tuition fees when the cap comes off.

Latest

Trending

Trending