Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AutVinceriAutMori)
    i am tooo cool
    erm. i dont mean this in a whoring way but are u aware when u told me on fb you had repped me.. you havent?!

plus :hi:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by beccy.)
    erm. i dont mean this in a whoring way but are u aware when u told me on fb you had repped me.. you havent?!

plus :hi:
    hoops, sorry, I thought I did? Never mind, I'll try again :p:

ReputationRep:
    im bored :moon:

ReputationRep:
    I am the king of dance.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by !MEna)
    I am the king of dance.
    :danceboy:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alex D)
    Yeah you found me! Stalker... :p:
    I've found you too :cool: :ninjagirl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FFCrusader)
    How's that coming a long then? And how are you going about it? :p:
    I'm planning a diet of watching Mary Poppins, Guv.

Although apparently there's a lot of bitter competition between tour companies. There are two companies in Cambridge that give tours by punt, and one of them got to work the other day to find their punt snapped in half. :giggle:

:console: Feel better soon
    Still no better today. :sad: I hate feeling sick, because a) it makes me miserable, and b) it means I can't do anything.

(Original post by Jessaay!)
    I do that

Actually, at the risk of sounding like a ****, I once got into a very awkward moment at secondary school. This guy in my year had a brother with extremely bad eye sight, so much so, he had to have magnifying things on computer screens that blew up the text in books. I saw him in the library once, and the guy in my year said "Have you seen my brother", in a sudden accident and out of character lack of tact, I said "the one with the funny eyes?" which resulted in him looking disgusted and I went "I didn't mean him!", by which I meant "I didn't mean it to come out like that". Saying I didn't mean him was clearly a complete lie and I didn't even mean it :cry:.

Okay so that was embarrassing.
    In primary school I told a clinically obese kid to "Shut your fat mouth". Needless to say that required a lot of clumsy backtracking.

(Original post by Alex D)
    :jumphug: Sometimes I read jonny's signature and feel sad that those days are over for good, and that I'll never not have any concerns again :emo:

On the plus side, medical school, and hopefully a surgical career in the future (and a family etc..)

(That was a really random post to try to cheer you up :p:)
    That's because Jonny's signature is awesome. :beard:

It's amusing really - when I was new to this site and had very little rep, I had a sig that kept getting loads of neg rep and it was rather worrying (I thought at one stage I was going to get a red gem for it). Now I have relatively lots of rep I keep getting positive rep for this sig.

Although I'm long overdue for a change - the current vogue seems to be to put the awards you got in the medicine awards. :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    mena added me on facebook, the only problem is, I've never ever talked to her :emo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by reems23)
    mena added me on facebook, the only problem is, I've never ever talked to her :emo:
    her? 0.o

ReputationRep:
    :lolwut:
    :rofl:

Welcome back

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HiBear)
    her? 0.o
    Actually I don't know who it is, it's just a user of this thread. I am not being rude, just confuzzled.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crazylemon)

Welcome back
    hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello lemony lemony lemony lemony goodness :h. HH:hhhhhh

How are you?

ReputationRep:
    Actually I don't know who it is, it's just a user of this thread. I am not being rude, just confuzzled.
    do you mean you dont know !Mena

you are sometimes a **** :p:

ReputationRep:
    do you mean you dont know !Mena

you are sometimes a **** :p:
    Sorry .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crazyferret)
    oiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
    Where the **** are you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crazylemon)

Welcome back
    How
    Are
    You.

Talk.to.me.everyone.seems.to.be. ignoring.me.tell.me.stuff.about. kinky.summer.sex.and.drugs.and.r ock.and.roll.and.stuff.

ReputationRep:
    How
    Are
    You.

Talk.to.me.everyone.seems.to.be. ignoring.me.tell.me.stuff.about. kinky.summer.sex.and.drugs.and.r ock.and.roll.and.stuff.
    you ignored us for a while :hand:

:emo: :cry:

ReputationRep:
    you ignored us for a while :hand:

:emo: :cry:
    I HaD EXAMS :hand: :hand: :hand: :hand: :hand: :hand: :hand: :hand: :hand: :hand: :hand: :hand: :hand: :hand: :hand: :hand: :hand: :hand: :hand: :hand: :hand: :hand: :hand: :hand: :hand: :hand: :hand: :hand: :hand: :hand: :hand: :hand: :hand: :hand: :hand: :hand: :hand: :hand: :hand: :hand: :hand: :hand: :hand: :hand: :hand: :hand: :hand: :hand: :hand: :hand: :hand: :hand: :hand: :hand: :hand: :hand: :hand: :hand: :hand: :hand: :hand: :hand: :hand: :hand: :hand: :hand: :hand: :hand: :hand: :hand:

ReputationRep:
    I HaD EXAMS :hand: :hand: :hand: :hand: :hand: :hand: :hand: :hand: :hand: :hand: :hand: :hand: :hand: :hand: :hand: :hand: :hand: :hand: :hand: :hand: :hand: :hand: :hand: :hand: :hand: :hand: :hand: :hand: :hand: :hand: :hand: :hand: :hand: :hand: :hand: :hand: :hand: :hand: :hand: :hand: :hand: :hand: :hand: :hand: :hand: :hand: :hand: :hand: :hand: :hand: :hand: :hand: :hand: :hand: :hand: :hand: :hand: :hand: :hand: :hand: :hand: :hand: :hand: :hand: :hand: :hand: :hand: :hand: :hand: :hand:
    but we was hurt :emo: :cry:
    :bawling:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.