Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crazylemon)
    :sad:

Not very funny I know
    No, you just ruined the surprise at the end where we give you an organ to take home with you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by reems23)
    No, you just ruined the surprise at the end where we give you an organ to take home with you.
    :woo:

(Original post by normalothercitrusfruit)
    I don't want to give them up :cry:

But I suppose I must, two a day has completely gone out of the window, it was 8 on saturday :p:

Oh well, was fun while it lasted :sadnod:
    :sigh: :naughty:

ReputationRep:

:sigh: :naughty:
    I know, I know :o:

Maybe I could not give them up, just cut down :yep:

No, no, i'll give them up properly - even if I become the most miserable person on the planet - hey, at least i'll have a long miserable life :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jonnyofengland)
    I'm planning a diet of watching Mary Poppins, Guv.

Although apparently there's a lot of bitter competition between tour companies. There are two companies in Cambridge that give tours by punt, and one of them got to work the other day to find their punt snapped in half. :giggle:
    Awesome :awesome:

:rofl2: Competitiveness is always fun :p:

Still no better today. :sad: I hate feeling sick, because a) it makes me miserable, and b) it means I can't do anything.
    :console:

I hate feeling sick also because of the same reasons :p:

Could always sit and watch films all day :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    ohmyyy. return of the reems. the thread will become noisy again
    question. school's decided to give me monies for prize giving, but i have to spend it on books, because they can't exactly give me a bottle of malibu on the night. worth spending it on medical books?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lotusx)
    question. school's decided to give me monies for prize giving, but i have to spend it on books, because they can't exactly give me a bottle of malibu on the night. worth spending it on medical books?
    I keep waiting for my reading list to come in so I could spend my shiny Waterstones and WHS giftcards :p:
    (Original post by beccy.)
    erm. i dont mean this in a whoring way but are u aware when u told me on fb you had repped me.. you havent?!

plus :hi:
    Turns out I can only rep you after three days? :confused:
    Will need to remember that :o:

ReputationRep:
    When do you have to spend it and how much do you get? If you don't mind me asking :p:

ReputationRep:
    what happens if your medicine application is rejected from all four choices. Are you forced to do nothing for a year to wait for the next cycle?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alexis 123)
    what happens if your medicine application is rejected from all four choices. Are you forced to do nothing for a year to wait for the next cycle?
    no ofc not. you can apply via extra/clearing for some other course.
    but if you want to apply for med again, you will need to take a gap year.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FFCrusader)
    Awesome :awesome:

:rofl2: Competitiveness is always fun :p:
    I'm really not looking forwards to the amount of crappy tourists that I will be surrounded with daily, but I might as well make a bit of money out of them. :teeth:

On the plus side, my college is like 5 minutes walk from the centre, so it gets no tourists at all (despite being lovely).

:console:

I hate feeling sick also because of the same reasons :p:

Could always sit and watch films all day :ninja:
    I think I shall watch a film later. The only question is which - Layer Cake, American History X, Jackie Brown or The Terminal?

Just get Bad Science. :teeth:

ReputationRep:
    Same thing my school did - i ended up topping up the money they gave and buying this book which is actually quite good - it has lots of colourful pictures of interesting stuff in it. :p:

:gah:

EDIT: couldn't find the book on Amazon :o:

ReputationRep:
    I think I shall watch a film later. The only question is which - Layer Cake, American History X, Jackie Brown or The Terminal?
    Anchorman :yep: Because everyone loves some 'yazz' flute :danceboy:

ReputationRep:
    worth spending it on medical books?
    If you've got an iphone or ipod touch, get Netter's anatomy flash cards from the app store :top: They are good :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alex D)
    If you've got an iphone or ipod touch, get Netter's anatomy flash cards from the app store :top: They are good :yep:
    Are they free?

ReputationRep:
    Are they free?
    Nah, they're £18 :o: Apparently there's 25% off them atm and I've heard Netter's are really good and I thought they'd be more convenient than the 'physical' cards :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alex D)
    Nah, they're £18 :o: Apparently there's 25% off them atm and I've heard Netter's are really good and I thought they'd be more convenient than the 'physical' cards :p:
    Me? pay for something?

no thanks :p:

You are talking to someone who will walk ~1mile to not pay a 90p bus fare/parking :p:

Though I will have a look....

ReputationRep:
    Hmm, for some reason it feels like i'm breathing through a straw - oh well, nothing a cup of coffee won't fix :p:

ReputationRep:
    Me? pay for something?

You are talking to someone who will walk ~1mile to not pay a 90p bus fare/parking :p:

Haha If you jailbreak you'd get them free.. :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    Me? pay for something?

Sorry for crashing the thread since I am never on, but I spend money quite easily but to not walk a mile and pay 90p for a bus is ridiculous. Its only a mile like :facepalm:

*disappears again back into the vastness of TSR*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by It could be lupus)
    Sorry for crashing the thread since I am never on, but I spend money quite easily but to not walk a mile and pay 90p for a bus is ridiculous. Its only a mile like :facepalm:

*disappears again back into the vastness of TSR*
    Stick around, all are welcome

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.