Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatal)
    Sadly I was never involved in EMU, more Spirit of Enniskillen :o:

I hated the Academy, they are so cliquey and God Squad....so glad I'm at uni now lol

I know a few people doing med at Cambridge too
    I wasn't involved in either, I was too involved in school matters, being Head Boy, playing rugby and gaelic and having a job in GAME to get involved in Spirit of Enniskillen

God Squad? I call them Bible Bashers :p: Luckily we have none of that in St Mary's

I know 2 medics at Cambride who used to go to my school, and one other boy I know is going to do MML but he's at Homerton which is outside of town

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by It could be lupus)
    They could easily see me regularly posting in the Freshers' Thread for Cambridge anyways, so it wouldn't matter if I tried to hide that fact. The first person who PM'd me just wanted advice actually, which I didn't mind

You have not seen spam until you have seen the Freshers' Thread...beleive me :p:
    lol I tend not to care about handing out grades has stopped since I linked a post to them

:sigh: used to be better but most if the other spammers seemed to have vanished. The imperial thread is frankly awful wrt spam I try but one can not spam wholy on your own. Plus getting scary near 10k posts

ReputationRep:
    This prat in alevel thread is devastated at getting crappy AS-levels when she hoped to go to Cambridge mainly because it's a "top uni".

DELUSIONAL.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatal)
    This prat in alevel thread is devastated at getting crappy AS-levels when she hoped to go to Cambridge mainly because it's a "top uni".

DELUSIONAL.
    :rofl:

linky?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crazylemon)
    :rofl:

linky?
    Deluded

One of those people who insist they want to go to a top uni, when they don't have a clue about uni full stop and have the most average grades.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatal)
    Deluded

One of those people who insist they want to go to a top uni, when they don't have a clue about uni full stop and have the most average grades.

If you want to see something funny, check this thread out;

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...009458&page=10

Body builders v students :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatal)
    Deluded

insane :rofl:

'I was a good student...'

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Degausser)
    If you want to see something funny, check this thread out;

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...009458&page=10

Body builders v students :rofl:
    I saw that one. Soooo funny :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    I saw that one. Soooo funny :rofl:
    Its literally a backwards and forwards flaming war.

"you're just compensation"
    "Noodle arms"
    "gay"
    etc
    etc hahaha

ReputationRep:
    I always feel bad. Its like stupid applicants coming on here and going "I got DDE, can I still do medicine?"

ReputationRep:
    Its literally a backwards and forwards flaming war.

"you're just compensation"
    "Noodle arms"
    "gay"
    etc
    etc hahaha
    Yep

My favourite was the person who said they muscles on his back looked like tumours :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatal)
    I always feel bad. Its like stupid applicants coming on here and going "I got DDE, can I still do medicine?"
    If only there was a nice way to say,

"OK ENOUGH, you suck at academia, go start an apprenticeship or something"

Luckily these people are few and far between.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatal)
    Well widening access maybe.....

ReputationRep:
    Well widening access maybe.....
    Huh?

ARG, I work hard at trying to understand people in other courses, watching them stress out over a 2000 word essay due in in two months or a CC grade requirement! But sometimes I'm like "Holy God you guys have it so so so easy."

x
    Or that some A-levels shouldn't be glorified with a response lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatal)
    Huh?

ARG, I work hard at trying to understand people in other courses, watching them stress out over a 2000 word essay due in in two months or a CC grade requirement! But sometimes I'm like "Holy God you guys have it so so so easy."
    widening acces scheme need only CCC so possible :p:

But yes some people need to shut it :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alex D)
    Anchorman :yep: Because everyone loves some 'yazz' flute :danceboy:
    Not in the mood for a comedy. Plus I don't have it on DVD. :dry:

Plus the best comedy ever created was Airplane! :ninja:

(Original post by Alex D)
    Nah, they're £18 :o: Apparently there's 25% off them atm and I've heard Netter's are really good and I thought they'd be more convenient than the 'physical' cards :p:
    £18? :zomg:

Most I ever spent on an app was for Monopoly. And the best app I ever got was called something like Block Breaker Deluxe 2. It's incredibly good and long, and it only costs 59p. :holmes:

The imperial thread is frankly awful wrt spam I try but one can not spam wholy on your own.
    But the Imperial thread has some awesome people on it like Mithra and Jay. :beard:

ReputationRep:
    cheers for all the replies guys-ended up getting a copy of pocock & richards physiology, seeing as that's on my reading list. was looking for dean & pegington but silly bookshop didn't have it!
    @Alex D: i was looking for the netter's flashcards, but they only had the grey's ones. i was really tempted to get the colouring book :teeth:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jonnyofengland)

Plus the best comedy ever created was Airplane! :ninja:
    Yes

But the Imperial thread has some awesome people on it like Mithra and Jay. :beard:
    True true

ReputationRep:
    I want an eReader :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lotusx)
    cheers for all the replies guys-ended up getting a copy of pocock & richards physiology, seeing as that's on my reading list. was looking for dean & pegington but silly bookshop didn't have it!
    @Alex D: i was looking for the netter's flashcards, but they only had the grey's ones. i was really tempted to get the colouring book :teeth:
    I love the colouring book what was it that you were looking advice on? xx

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.