Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Toiletpaper8)
    I should be tidying my room...
    Tidy rooms are overated

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Degausser)
    Same. Im watching The Rock whilst eating thai sweet chilli sensations though, so its not all bad..
    There used to be this reeeaaaally nice flavour, but I can't remember what it's called, which is useful :p:

Shame, i'd like to buy them again - two packets of hula hoops while watching Knight Rider just isn't the same thing :sad:

Oh, and Dorito 3D's!!! they were brilliant!! :woo:

Sorry for the rambling, i'm a bit bored too :o:

ReputationRep:
    I should be tidying my room...
    Why? You can never find what you want in a tidy room (that's my excuse anyway)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatal)
    Bored.
    I have forms to fill in for my College. They are looking my UMS marks that I got for any modules I did this year, and then a questionaire to matche me up with college parents.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crazylemon)
    Tidy rooms are overated
    Of course, but I need to clean the carpet and in order to do so, I need to be able to see the floor.

Unfortunate really.

ReputationRep:
    Of course, but I need to clean the carpet and in order to do so, I need to be able to see the floor.

Unfortunate really.
    Clean carpets are also overrated :p:

I have sooo much ironing to do tomorrow :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    Same. Im watching The Rock whilst eating thai sweet chilli sensations though, so its not all bad..
    Watching family guy I'm gonna watch something on 4OD afterwards. I've spent more time with my driving instructor that most of my friends in the last few weeks, with the exception of my bestfriend. I NEED TO GET BACK TO UNI.

ReputationRep:

Unfortunate really.
    Ah, you've found the one excuse for tidying a room - hoovering is the most fun thing ever!!!

ReputationRep:
    Clean carpets are also overrated :p:

Not when you have a dust mite allergy.

And also, why do you have to do the ironing? Uni hasn't begun yet.

ReputationRep:

Ironing is brilliant fun! :woo:
    (except for shirts)

Though I did drop the iron the other day and it squirted some weird gunk onto the carpet - mum was not impressed :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatal)
    Watching family guy I'm gonna watch something on 4OD afterwards. I've spent more time with my driving instructor that most of my friends in the last few weeks, with the exception of my bestfriend. I NEED TO GET BACK TO UNI.

Im having a hard time picturing anyone spending time with their driving instructor, then again mine was a 65 year old who believed the sun to be a factual newspaper :p:

Family Guy :love:

ReputationRep:
    Not when you have a dust mite allergy.

And also, why do you have to do the ironing? Uni hasn't begun yet.
    Because I have to do my own stuff

and fair enough

ReputationRep:
    Because I have to do my own stuff

and fair enough
    I've not ironed a thing since my last medical school interview.

Creases for the win!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by terpineol)

Creases for the win!

:no:

I like ironed things.

ReputationRep:
    Im having a hard time picturing anyone spending time with their driving instructor, then again mine was a 65 year old who believed the sun to be a factual newspaper :p:

Family Guy :love:
    Mine used to be a police man (bearing mind I live in NI) so he has some pretty interesting stories. Plus cos my test is this week we've been having lessons every week lol

I've seen tonnes of family guy so I'm gonna watch a doc about a transexual beauty contest

ReputationRep:
    Creases for the win!

Crinkle & fitted blouses for the win. (Probably works best if you're female.)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elles)
    Crinkle & fitted blouses for the win. (Probably works best if you're female.)
    I was going to say, try as I might to pioneer that look only the girls on the course seem to have taken it up.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatal)
    Mine used to be a police man (bearing mind I live in NI) so he has some pretty interesting stories. Plus cos my test is this week we've been having lessons every week lol

I've seen tonnes of family guy so I'm gonna watch a doc about a transexual beauty contest
    Ooh Good luck!

And.. just why? :p:

ReputationRep:
    Ooh Good luck!

And.. just why? :p:
    Thanks Not quite nervous yet,

I find social commentaries like that rather alot, like all those teenage pregnancy docs on BBC3 are like a car crash lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatal)
    I love Family Guy, and Stewie in particular

Creases for the win!
    What I don't understand is when people iron their underwear...

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.