Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jonnyofengland)
    From 1st September I also have an IT account there.

Reading through some of the stuff it seems like such an amazing place, everything seems really friendly and supportive. Apparently as soon as I get there my college parents will be taking me for ice-cream! :woo:
    We have a party where we find our medic mums/dads.

I'm just gonna look for the wealthy ones :teeth:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatal)
    and I've just got neg rep "You came across arrogant and rude, I find you offensive"!

Little ol' me?!
    Last neg rep I got said "scumbag KEEP RIGHT ON ur goin down". :giggle: It was from a troll who periodically negs the users of a particular thread.

In other rep news, I need 2000 more for my next yellow gem. :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatal)
    Thanks I've been brought up to happiness through the wonders of reading about this guy failing his driving test

@Jesaay! I'm almost certain I'll have nothing to live on for my first month of uni, student finance are truely diabolical this year!
    :rofl:

Is this the guy who fails by mistake? I thought everyone did no one intentionally fails!

ReputationRep:
    Last neg rep I got said "scumbag KEEP RIGHT ON ur goin down". :giggle: It was from a troll who periodically negs the users of a particular thread.

In other rep news, I need 2000 more for my next yellow gem. :awesome:
    Thats over half my total rep :cry:

:p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jessaay!)
    Sounds awesome!

Getting my accommodation sorted made it seem more real. Oh my god :eek3:
    This is the building where I've got a room:

:coma: It overlooks all the gardens as well.

We have a party where we find our medic mums/dads.

I'm just gonna look for the wealthy ones :teeth:
    Apparently in fresher's week there is a designated night at the end called the family reunion night where we all meet up with our parents as well.

(Original post by It could be lupus)
    Which university are you going to? The fact you mentioned college makes me thing Cambridge, Oxford or Durham? Appearantly my college has no reading list, because they give us all the text books for free when we arrive.
    Oxford. :holmes:

ReputationRep:

Apparently in fresher's week there is a designated night at the end called the family reunion night where we all meet up with our parents as well.

whoa nice.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crazylemon)

I have 18000 points. :teeth:

ReputationRep:
    I have 18000 points. :teeth:
    a puny 3800 :emo:

ReputationRep:

Mine is just a bog standard looking london building But the facilities are ace. Nice buildin' though :top:

ReputationRep:
    I have a bsms email address :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crazylemon)

It's about 500 over mine :p:

Actually I think over time jonny has given me the most rep out of anyone :p: Purely because his rep gives so much :lolwut:

ReputationRep:

That looks nice, though not quite up to Trinity College, Cambridge :p:

Ohh, you are from the other place.... *evils* :getmecoat:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatal)
    Thanks I've been brought up to happiness through the wonders of reading about this guy failing his driving test

@Jesaay! I'm almost certain I'll have nothing to live on for my first month of uni, student finance are truely diabolical this year!
    Luckily my parents owe me £8000 (long story :p:) which I'll put straight into my student account and also I have certain people offering to help me out if I need it, which is lovely of course, but I'll avoid that at all costs and only use it if I'm in danger of living on the street :o:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by It could be lupus)
    That looks nice, though not quite up to Trinity College, Cambridge :p:

Ohh, you are from the other place.... *evils* :getmecoat:
    I personally favour Emmanuel college, Cambridge. :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    Mine is just a bog standard looking london building But the facilities are ace. Nice buildin' though :top:
    I don't know much about the facilities of that building. Given the info packs it seems a lot of the stuff is in the adjacent buildings - bar, common room, gym, theatre, etc. but it does seem to have a decent ballroom, dining hall and lecture hall. :p:

ReputationRep:
    I don't know much about the facilities of that building. Given the info packs it seems a lot of the stuff is in the adjacent buildings - bar, common room, gym, theatre, etc. but it does seem to have a decent ballroom, dining hall and lecture hall. :p:
    Which college?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FFCrusader)
    It's about 500 over mine :p:

Actually I think over time jonny has given me the most rep out of anyone :p: Purely because his rep gives so much :lolwut:
    This is true

ReputationRep:
    Luckily my parents owe me £8000 (long story :p:) which I'll put straight into my student account and also I have certain people offering to help me out if I need it, which is lovely of course, but I'll avoid that at all costs and only use it if I'm in danger of living on the street :o:
    Even if you had to live on the street, I'm sure you can convince people to give you money as charity with... the stare

Either that or become a professional hitman that stares people to death

ReputationRep:
    I personally favour Emmanuel college, Cambridge. :holmes:
    I thought Trinity was the best when I was over, and it has such a nice court etc

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FFCrusader)
    Even if you had to live on the street, I'm sure you can convince people to give you money as charity with... the stare

Either that or become a professional hitman that stares people to death
    This is true, I could do this anyway. Drinking money, right?

Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: September 9, 2009

University open days

• Sheffield Hallam University
    City Campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 17 Oct '18
  • Northumbria University
    All faculties Undergraduate
    Wed, 17 Oct '18
  • Staffordshire University
    Nursing and Midwifery Undergraduate
    Wed, 17 Oct '18
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.