Patience, young padawan.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by reems23)
    Patience, young padawan.
    Patience is ****

:p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jessaay!)
    Indeed! No idea how good it'll be (especially considering Reems' previous comment) but I guess it's something to do. Though I may just resort to sitting in the halls and attempting to build friendships with people, the majority of whom aren't medics and could, god forbid, be from kings.
    sounds like a plan. in fact, i'll probably spend a large amount of time attmepting to get my room looking vaguely liveable-in.
    haha i think i may be one of the few people who's isn't virulently anti-kings. maybe that'll kick in later.

ReputationRep:
    Don't go because I said not to. I dislike most clubbing these days, I have become old and grumpy :ashamed:
    :O you've become an old man? have you invested in a cardi and pipe?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lotusx)
    sounds like a plan. in fact, i'll probably spend a large amount of time attmepting to get my room looking vaguely liveable-in.
    haha i think i may be one of the few people who's isn't virulently anti-kings. maybe that'll kick in later.
    They force feed you the anti-kings propaganda. :sadnod:

ReputationRep:
    :O you've become an old man? have you invested in a cardi and pipe?
    Maybe I should :holmes:. I have a blue and orange cardi I wore once and a bubble pipe. This should suffice

ReputationRep:
    brainwashing is BAAAAAD. they'll probably force me to start egging the few people i know going to kings. sad times!
    right, you need some battered slippers, an old cat and you need to yell at children.

ReputationRep:
    brainwashing is BAAAAAD. they'll probably force me to start egging the few people i know going to kings. sad times!
    right, you need some battered slippers, an old cat and you need to yell at children.
    I may have or may have not done some egging. :iiam: :smug;

I already yell at children. A cat, hmmmm, I could steal my neighbours, and I already have a pair of lovely warm snuggly slippers.

Good grief I'm already there. I hate being an old man. I WANT MY YOUTH :bawling:

ReputationRep:
    Poor kings

ReputationRep:

I already yell at children. A cat, hmmmm, I could steal my neighbours, and I already have a pair of lovely warm snuggly slippers.

Good grief I'm already there. I hate being an old man. I WANT MY YOUTH :bawling:
    Before you know it you will be going on saga holidays and getting your free bus pass :sadnod:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crazylemon)
    Poor kings
    Not really. :no: They are quite vile [kidding :o: but not really]

ReputationRep:

:O. silly string looks more fun though, i might invest in some.
    ohmydearlord. congratulations, you are officially the old man kids cross the road to avoid. you want your youth back? i think the first step is finding a bouncy castle.

ReputationRep:
    Before you know it you will be going on saga holidays and getting your free bus pass :sadnod:
    :sad: Atleast I will my memories :moon:.

ReputationRep:
    :O. silly string looks more fun though, i might invest in some.
    ohmydearlord. congratulations, you are officially the old man kids cross the road to avoid. you want your youth back? i think the first step is finding a bouncy castle.
    I love bouncy castles so much. Best THING EVER.

I could be on one for hours and bounce and bounce and bounce and bounce and bounce and bounce and you can throw yourself against the wall, and just bounce and bounce and bounce.

And be amazing.

I think I am young again. I feel a bit like Benjamin Button.

ReputationRep:
    :sad: Atleast I will my memories :moon:.
    Oh dear senile too. That posts makes no sense :p:

ReputationRep:
    I love bouncy castles so much. Best THING EVER.

I could be on one for hours and bounce and bounce and bounce and bounce and bounce and bounce and you can throw yourself against the wall, and just bounce and bounce and bounce.

And be amazing.

I think I am young again. I feel a bit like Benjamin Button.
    see, bouncy castles are magic. even the mention of them makes a grumpy old man happy and young again
    ooh do you look like brad pitt? :teeth: i still haven't seen that film.

ReputationRep:
    see, bouncy castles are magic. even the mention of them makes a grumpy old man happy and young again
    ooh do you look like brad pitt? :teeth: i still haven't seen that film.
    Brad Pitt? I look everything and nothing like Brad Pitt. You work it out.

I look nothing like him, Unless it's the scrawny old aged brad pitt at the start of the film. I look a bit like that :sadnod:

Neither have I, I watched the trailer and thought it looked dull, so I watched something else, I forget what.

I am young, bouncy castles are like the elixer of life. Maybe this is a good business plan, hmmmm. Dragons Den here we come. Shot gun half the profits. :smug:

ReputationRep:
    Oh dear senile too. That posts makes no sense :p:
    I don't know whether I'm young or old anymore. CONFUSED.

ReputationRep:
    Brad Pitt? I look everything and nothing like Brad Pitt. You work it out.

I look nothing like him, Unless it's the scrawny old aged brad pitt at the start of the film. I look a bit like that :sadnod:

Neither have I, I watched the trailer and thought it looked dull, so I watched something else, I forget what.

I am young, bouncy castles are like the elixer of life. Maybe this is a good business plan, hmmmm. Dragons Den here we come. Shot gun half the profits. :smug:
    damn, and i was hoping the bouncy castles had lessened the old-manliness. think they need some extra features.
    Damn you and your shotgunning. my name's going on the product though...mwahaha!
    i feel like watching slumdog again.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FFCrusader)
    It's about 500 over mine :p:

Actually I think over time jonny has given me the most rep out of anyone :p: Purely because his rep gives so much :lolwut:

I only have so much because I am such a charming, witty and knowledgeable fellow. :holmes: I got rather lucky and got like 1000 points within my first week on the site (I made a rather brilliant comment where I smoothly and relevantly quoted Dumbledore in H&R, which a lot of people seemed to like).

(Original post by FFCrusader)
    :rofl: What's the flowchart of punishments like? :p:
    It's massive, and it follows this set of old latin rules. :s: And it ends in termination, which has in brackets "sending down" next to it.

(Original post by It could be lupus)
    Ohh, you are from the other place.... *evils* :getmecoat:
    That's alright, I can understand why somebody from an inferior institution would feel it necessary to give evil stares to his betters. :p:

If you play sports at all, there's probably a chance I'll end up seeing you at Doxbridge sometime. :beard:

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 9, 2009
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.