Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Medics (and applicants) general chat thread Mk IV watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by beccy.)
    IM TOO SCARED TO DO A PS REVIEW INCASE ITS RUBBISH
    but i will try and do one after my shower
    that's what the mentors are there for :hugs: if you're worried about posting it up before having someone look at it, ask your mentor to have a look at it through PM before posting it (theredsox is your mentor isn't she? she's away at the moment, so you can send it to me and I'll have a look at it in the morning for you if you want)

just read through some things first - knowing what others have said in the past is really helpful

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hygeia)
    He's pretty nocturnal (but very nice) so probably wouldn't be around til later. He should send you a PM introducing himself at some point though if you want to get started and PM him a link to your review that should be fine. If you're not confident posting the review without someone checking it, you may like to PM him the whole thing before posting it up.

I'd recommend reading through all the guidelines and having a look through some of the reviews that have been done first to get a feel for what sort of things you should be writing before tackling one yourself.
    Yeah I will be PMing for sure.

Trying to look through it all but having a bit of information overload atm with 6 tabs about PSs open this the imperial chat thread and a barrage of PMs (apparently having PS Helper written on you attracts more of them :dontknow:)

ReputationRep:
    Same but where it says shower read recovering from hangover due to friends 18th on thursday :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by normalothercitrusfruit)
    Ok then, i'll force shops to give me them for free - they'll be very scared of my broken BB gun I found in a hedge :p:

I don't know why I bother :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hygeia)
    that's what the mentors are there for :hugs: if you're worried about posting it up before having someone look at it, ask your mentor to have a look at it through PM before posting it (theredsox is your mentor isn't she? she's away at the moment, so you can send it to me and I'll have a look at it in the morning for you if you want)

just read through some things first - knowing what others have said in the past is really helpful
    yeh i have been reading through all week but wanted to wait til after my resit to really get into it as such.
    ill deffo send it to you if thats ok, but i might post it up anyway depending on how i feel about its quality..
    thankyou :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crazylemon)
    Same but where it says shower read recovering from hangover due to friends 18th on thursday :p:
    youre having a hangover that has lasted 6 days so far?!!!! :eek: i am impressed kiddo.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crazylemon)
    I don't know why I bother :sigh:
    :rofl: it's ok, i'm giving them up anyway. Definitely. Maybe. Possibly.

No Matt, stop it, DEFINITELY!!!!

ReputationRep:
    youre having a hangover that has lasted 6 days so far?!!!! :eek: i am impressed kiddo.
    Future tense meant TOMORROW by thursday :p:

6 day hangover would hurt, the only way I can think that possible is to view the cure for a hangover to be more alcohol :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alex D)
    It's me who's taken it out of context :o: :facepalm: I thought medicine man was referring to accommodation, and getting en-suite and catered like normalothercitrusfruit mentioned, when in fact they meant they were terrified... :getmecoat: Comprehension fail :p:
    ahh no worries. I was a tad confused at first so decided no to reply back. :o:

:p:

ReputationRep:
    :rofl: it's ok, i'm giving them up anyway. Definitely. Maybe. Possibly.

No Matt, stop it, DEFINITELY!!!!
    Is Matt your name? Interesting , Mr Citrus :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AutVinceriAutMori)
    Is Matt your name? Interesting , Mr Citrus :p:
    It is indeed :yes:

ReputationRep:
    Mr Matthew Citrus

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Medicine Man)
    ahh no worries. I was a tad confused at first so decided no to reply back. :o:

:p:
    Haha, trust me to get the wrong end of the stick :o: Although, for the record, the 'me four' still stands, I'm scared as well :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Toiletpaper8)
    Mr Matthew Citrus
    Now everyone knows my identity, cheers mate :p:

ReputationRep:
    tp add me on facey-b??

ReputationRep:
    It is indeed :yes:
    Nice one Now we have to find your surname, and....Let the stalking begin :ninjagirl:

ReputationRep:
    I've done one now, but still afraid they'll be rubbish too I think on first drafts some stuff is pretty obvious: get rid of lists, cheesy phrases, unnecessary bits etc. Just PM Hygeia and she'll help Plus some of the threads in the PS Helper discussion subforum are really helpful, especially PS Helper Guidelines.

ReputationRep:
    tp add me on facey-b??
    I just have. 5 mutual friends, should be easy to locate amongst the lot of stalker-friend-requests you must receive :p:

Also, hope the resit results go well. I just think it's a natural thing to think you did worse than you actually did.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Toiletpaper8)
    I just have. 5 mutual friends, should be easy to locate amongst the lot of stalker-friend-requests you must receive :p:

Also, hope the resit results go well. I just think it's a natural thing to think you did worse than you actually did.
    I shall accept when it comes up
    and thankyou i kinda hope itll be ok but um anatomy was just.. awful

ReputationRep:
    i want iso and medicine man on my fb. then i think i have everyone. ...... i think

who am i forgetting :hmmmm:

edit: im forgetting loads

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 9, 2009
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.