Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    EVERYONE ADD ME ON FACEBOOK
    the other day the guy im seeing patted my head and said i was 'cute but sad' for having internet friends. i might actually knock him out

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by beccy.)
    the other day the guy im seeing patted my head and said i was 'cute but sad' for having internet friends. i might actually knock him out
    I would but don't have a clue who you are...

ReputationRep:
    tp add me on facey-b??
    :hello: my new twitter follower Be prepared to read some really boring **** :p:

(Original post by Toiletpaper8)
    I just have. 5 mutual friends, should be easy to locate amongst the lot of stalker-friend-requests you must receive :p:

Also, hope the resit results go well. I just think it's a natural thing to think you did worse than you actually did.
    Mate, get me added on fb too, I'm a friend of Jessaay, HiBear, Medicine Man etc. My username is a give-away :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatal)
    I DONT HAVE YOU!! :eek:

Blasphemy!!

ReputationRep:
    you are on the medics group, no? and yes, knock him out. lovingly, though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatal)
    are u friends with the others? becauseee then it'd come up as the first result if u just put beccy due to the mutual friend-age
    if not i'll PM you my surname!!

(Original post by Alex D)
    x
    i shouldnt worry i enjoy reading rubbish thats why i became a PS helper JOKE JOKE.
    but seriously, cant be worse than mine

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lotusx)
    you are on the medics group, no? and yes, knock him out. lovingly, though.
    I know he just doesnt understand! ive always had internet friends since i was like 12, i find it somewhat absurd that he doesnt have any. ahwell! he has football friends i suppose.
    and indeed i am

ReputationRep:
    Give him one for me

Though I have had similar flak merely for posting on TSR :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HiBear)
    i want iso and medicine man on my fb. then i think i have everyone. ...... i think

who am i forgetting :hmmmm:

edit: im forgetting loads
    i just randomly decided to check this thread at the same time you posted that message which contained my name! how weird is that!

ah well might as well. you're much more likely to find me on FB than on here nowadays anyway. PM your email addie.

and has jonny still not created a FB profile yet..? he's clearly hiding something that he doesn't want everyone to know about :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crazylemon)
    Give him one for me

ohh don't worry lemmers i will

ReputationRep:
    I know he just doesnt understand! ive always had internet friends since i was like 12, i find it somewhat absurd that he doesnt have any. ahwell! he has football friends i suppose.
    and indeed i am
    haha and we is well cool. expect an add soonish then

ReputationRep:
    ohh don't worry lemmers i will
    I never approved the use of lemmers :hmmm:

I do however now :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Isometrix)
    i just randomly decided to check this thread at the same time you posted that message which contained my name! how weird is that!

ah well might as well. you're much more likely to find me on FB than on here nowadays anyway. PM your email addie.

and has jonny still not created a FB profile yet..? he's clearly hiding something that he doesn't want everyone to know about :p:
    haha was just meant to happen :p:
    he does not.

and fatal i found you

ReputationRep:
    Give him one for me

Your newest friend on facebook has a flashy name.

And Alex, I'm trying to find you, although my stalking abilities aren't as fine-tuned as some people... :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    are u friends with the others? becauseee then it'd come up as the first result if u just put beccy due to the mutual friend-age
    if not i'll PM you my surname!!

i shouldnt worry i enjoy reading rubbish thats why i became a PS helper JOKE JOKE.
    but seriously, cant be worse than mine
    :rofl: Twitter is perfect for 'inquisitive' (read nosy :ninja: :p:) people like me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Toiletpaper8)
    Your newest friend on facebook has a flashy name.

And Alex, I'm trying to find you, although my stalking abilities aren't as fine-tuned as some people... :rolleyes:
    are you the guy riding the donkey?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Isometrix)
    are you the guy riding the donkey?
    It's a horse, not a donkey... :p: It just wasn't a very nice horse...

If you're e-stalking me, you may as well just add me :p:

ReputationRep:
    I never approved the use of lemmers :hmmm:

I do however now :p:
    You said it! I'm going to call you Lemmers from now on, even in person :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by normalothercitrusfruit)
    You said it! I'm going to call you Lemmers from now on, even in person :yep:
    Internet =/= rl

ReputationRep:
    Give him one for me
    There could be children on here lemon :hubba:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.