hahaha - its not my fault - i don't want randoms finding me on fb. :ninja:

and added
    yay

ReputationRep:
    Are we all adding each other on facebook? :teeth:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FFCrusader)
    Are we all adding each other on facebook? :teeth:
    For the last few hours Gradually I'm planning to take over TSR as it's ultimate power and dictator...

or not.

I'm very tired...:sigh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alex D)
    I used to straighten it until about 3 years ago and then I got really bored of doing it so I decided to leave it natural. And never looked backed :awesome: :p: Bless her, she's lovely
    Straightening :eyeball:? Abomination :p:
    I want to dye my hair red, but mother says it will be a waste :p: Still deciding
    Some people think she is my daughter :p: thoguh she could be, seeing the age gap :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatal)
    For the last few hours Gradually I'm planning to take over TSR as it's ultimate power and dictator...

or not.

Dictator??? can I be your evil minion :teeth:
    Fatal-eon
    F-itler
    Fa-talin

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AutVinceriAutMori)
    Straightening :eyeball:? Abomination :p:
    I want to dye my hair red, but mother says it will be a waste :p: Still deciding
    Some people think she is my daughter :p: thoguh she could be, seeing the age gap :p:
    Yeah but I no longer do it :p: Go for it, you can always dye it back if it doesn't work out

Right I'm off to bed (although it'll still look like I'm online as I never log out :p:) Night :night:

ReputationRep:
    Yeah but I no longer do it :p: Go for it, you can always dye it back if it doesn't work out

Right I'm off to bed (although it'll still look like I'm online as I never log out :p:) Night :night:
    Night! I'm off to, rather tiring day tomorrow :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatal)

or not.

:awesome: People should add me :ninja:

Ooh a take over? That should be interesting :p:

ReputationRep:
    Done my first PS review, but i have to PM DemonAS for a review and I can't find him anywhere to PM him the link. Any help anyone? :o:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Medicine Man)
    Done my first PS review, but i have to PM DemonAS for a review and I can't find him anywhere to PM him the link. Any help anyone? :o:
    You're a PS helper now? How does one become one? :p:

Is this the profile you're looking for?

ReputationRep:
    You're a PS helper now? How does one become one? :p:

Is this the profile you're looking for?
    Here

!MEna explains how.

And yes that is the profile i was looking for! Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    i was up doing personal statement reviewing at 2am
    everyone should do it you get WELL into it and its a good distraction from things like tidying your room

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by beccy.)
    i was up doing personal statement reviewing at 2am
    everyone should do it you get WELL into it and its a good distraction from things like tidying your room
    I am planning to do one tonight, though I still haven't been contacted by my mentor :no:

ReputationRep:
    Feel free to add me on fb man :p:

If anyone has difficulty finding me, I have a red-check shirt on in my pic, with a meathead (one of my best mates :p:) in front of me. If that doesn't help, I'll PM you my name
    could you plz PM your email addie. i'm rubbish at searching through the FB directory.

ReputationRep:
    Well we can't all make magical posts as we're not all charming, witty and knowledgeable like you Sir Jonny :p:

:awesome:

I think my only good post was the one trying to make you subconsciously go to Barts :ninja:
    Sir Jonny has an awesome ring to it. It shall be my new life aim to become a knight and ride around in shining armour on a horse.

(Original post by Isometrix)
    and has jonny still not created a FB profile yet..? he's clearly hiding something that he doesn't want everyone to know about :p:
    Definitely. :teeth:

Although there's many possibilities as to what that might be - is my name a humourous one, am I hideously deformed, do I have 17m friends (or none), am I really Tom Cruise?

(Original post by Toiletpaper8)
    Ahhh, all the GCSE people, tossing and turning in their beds now.
    Are you starting a fanzine for pedophiles? :erm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by It could be lupus)
    I am planning to do one tonight, though I still haven't been contacted by my mentor
    Demon's your mentor isn't he? He's not been online since just before 5pm yesterday which might explain him not having contacted you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hygeia)
    Demon's your mentor isn't he? He's not been online since just before 5pm yesterday which might explain him not having contacted you
    Yeah its no problem. I'll PM him the PS that I am going to review before I post it to make sure I do it ok. Don't want to mess up anyones application

ReputationRep:
    I am planning to do one tonight, though I still haven't been contacted by my mentor :no:
    im doing my 2nd now but it doesnt make much sense so theres lots to do.
    but hopefully i'll feel like a good person afterwards

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by beccy.)
    im doing my 2nd now but it doesnt make much sense so theres lots to do.
    but hopefully i'll feel like a good person afterwards
    The first one I said I would review looks too long to fit into the UCAS PS section, so I will need to check that out. So long as we are helping them, then I am happy

ReputationRep:
    The first one I said I would review looks too long to fit into the UCAS PS section, so I will need to check that out. So long as we are helping them, then I am happy
    LOL

I look at them and sometimes they are so badly written I just close the window!

Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: September 9, 2009

University open days

1. University of Cambridge
    Christ's College Undergraduate
    Wed, 26 Sep '18
  2. Norwich University of the Arts
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Fri, 28 Sep '18
  3. Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 29 Sep '18
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.