(Original post by crazylemon)
    I fail to see why.

Pragmatic ok?
    Because I don't want you to become sensible and therefore boring

Pragmatic isn't ok, it means the same thing :sad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FFCrusader)
    Whichever you feel like :yes:

Alternatively, have a couple of friends over and get wasted at home and then you don't have to go anywhere :awesome:

But then there is the tidy up the day after :ninja:
    oh i think home is out of the question. . . right now anyway.

yeah, this guy's place isnt that far off like 4 stops by bus. so it's all good. :yes:

think it will be fun. i havent seen that group of people since i got back so reunion it is

This can actually happen?!
    I need to find one now....making clothing decisions is a pain, might just make a trip to primark and buy a crate of stuff
    yeah. im pretty efficient. if i know what style and what stuff you need, im pretty good at picking out stuff.

i can go into a store buy 2 tshirts and jeans/shorts for my brother in about 20 minutes :p:
    but i guess i know exactly what he likes/doesnt like so it's possible...

hmm Girls, efficient and shopping do not work in the same sentence :no:
    :hmmm: see above

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Toiletpaper8)
    Southampton is near the sea :p:
    I know I meant near the sea near our boat :p:

ReputationRep:
    Brave new world and reaper man

The woman at the checkout have the nerve to ask me whether I knew the name of the author of brave new world :huff:

I like books, there are books in every room in the house, it is wonderful.
    Read the bloody James Bond I bought you :whip:

Seriously, it's brilliant :p:

ReputationRep:
    Brave new world and reaper man

The woman at the checkout have the nerve to ask me whether I knew the name of the author of brave new world :huff:

I like books, there are books in every room in the house, it is wonderful.
    Old books eh? I would have had a dig around a charity shop or something. Normally get them for very cheap :p: Actually, I probably wouldn't. I'd just go to a library lol.

I'm reading myself some Poe at the moment. Great short stories :p:

ReputationRep:
    I like shopping for guys, it's so much fun. With girls, they always know what they like/don't like and it takes us ages, but guys are clueless so I drag them round :teeth:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HiBear)
    yeah. im pretty efficient. if i know what style and what stuff you need, im pretty good at picking out stuff.

i can go into a store buy 2 tshirts and jeans/shorts for my brother in about 20 minutes :p:

Impressive.
    I tend to go into a shop and browse, the assistant will ask if they can help and I have to shoo them away, after looking through everything I wanted to I leave buying nothing :p:

I tend not to know what I want specifically, I challenge you to only take 20mins buying stuff for me :p:

I drive assistants and shopkeepers mad with my excessive window shopping :sadnod:

ReputationRep:
    I know I meant near the sea near our boat :p:
    You have a boat!? :eek:

ReputationRep:
    oh i think home is out of the question. . . right now anyway.

yeah, this guy's place isnt that far off like 4 stops by bus. so it's all good. :yes:

think it will be fun. i havent seen that group of people since i got back so reunion it is
    Volunteering someone else's house for a house party is always fun :awesome:

:hmmm: see above
    Fine, it may be possible :p:

Note to self female bears are efficient shoppers :teeth:

ReputationRep:
    Please don't get him started :o:

ReputationRep:
    Old books eh? I would have had a dig around a charity shop or something. Normally get them for very cheap :p: Actually, I probably wouldn't. I'd just go to a library lol.

I'm reading myself some Poe at the moment. Great short stories :p:
    I had a £10 voucher for waterstones so got them there.
    I like old and new books alike but library for me is along way away, plus I love owning books as a physical entity, to illustrate I have 3 bookcases in my room >.< though atleast half the books are not mine :p:

(Original post by Jessaay!)
    I like shopping for guys, it's so much fun. With girls, they always know what they like/don't like and it takes us ages, but guys are clueless so I drag them round :teeth:
    You would have fun with me totally and utterly clueless

My dad does.

ReputationRep:
    I'm sure shopping with you is lots of fun...

I'd go shopping with you if you buy me stuff :awesome:

Impressive.
    I tend to go into a shop and browse, the assistant will ask if they can help and I have to shoo them away, after looking through everything I wanted to I leave buying nothing :p:

I tend not to know what I want specifically, I challenge you to only take 20mins buying stuff for me :p:

I drive assistants and shopkeepers mad with my excessive window shopping :sadnod:
    So...you basically do what all the girls I know do :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by normalothercitrusfruit)
    Please don't get him started :o:
    What do you mean by that :hmmm: ?

as for reading the jame bond one I will, on ze list

edit: can't find it :eek3:

ReputationRep:
    So...you basically do what all the girls I know do :p:
    :rofl:

I can't comment :dontknow:

The main reason is I don't want to spend money, I think of all the things it could be better spent on, like books :p:

ReputationRep:
    What do you mean by that :hmmm: ?

as for reading the jame bond one I will, on ze list
    Look, i'm a car bore, you're a boat bore - neither of us can help it :p:

And really do read it, 'tis brilliant :woo:

Anyway, i'm off to Norfolk now, well actually we're staying just outside Bristol for the first leg of the epic journey - but yeah, i'm taking mobile internet anyway

Bye all :wavey:

P.S. I ordered the first Discworld book, but it hasn't come in time for the holiday :sad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by reems23)
    Ask the other med thread, you might get more help, but you'll probably just get more sarcasm.
    (Original post by crazyferret)
    Are you a fan of Marvin Gaye :awesome:

From us? :lolwut:

If she is as sick as you described surely it's obvious she requires some form of medical treatment (excluding the reems23 interwebs service). I fail to see how asking some (frankly clueless) A Level-ers and first year medics on an online forum could help.

Sorry if it came of as sarcastic but it's a bit of a no brainer tbh :p:

Anyway....I hope she's ok.

True, I guess I panicked and overreacted a little.Tbh, the doctors that came that came were clueless- they asked my gran to give her an injection, how stupid is that? I think my aunt is being rather silly too, but sinse I'm not even a med student I don't really want to but in

Well it's not going to really, who don't want to go to hospital?
    They should go to hospital, if it's an allergy who knows what would happen, and otherwise it's not a good idea to leave it, it could be anything and could be contageous.
    oh, I tried to tell them that, but they are stubborn. My aunt is convinced she will catch some other infection in a hospital
    she is asleep now, hope she is better :unsure:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by normalothercitrusfruit)
    Look, i'm a car bore, you're a boat bore - neither of us can help it :p:

And really do read it, 'tis brilliant :woo:

Anyway, i'm off to Norfolk now, well actually we're staying just outside Bristol for the first leg of the epic journey - but yeah, i'm taking mobile internet anyway

Bye all :wavey:

P.S. I ordered the first Discworld book, but it hasn't come in time for the holiday :sad:
    You could of asked I have all of them now, reaper man completed the set :proud:

Have fun in norfolk!

ReputationRep:
    Impressive.

lol. its all about knowing WHAT you need.
    i mean my brother tells me a look he wants... i go find it. also i know his wardrobe, so it's easy for me to say: "oh it fits with blablabla or blablabla2"
    he's a bit metrosexual in a way..... but sometimes he drags me around so much looking for something EXACTLY like what he wants. annoying :p:

i dont know your clothes & style. it's going to be difficult :sadnod:

Volunteering someone else's house for a house party is always fun :awesome:

Fine, it may be possible :p:

Note to self female bears are efficient shoppers :teeth:
    lol it's a birthday party. 20th. i think showing up without a present should be okay..... ehm yeah.

female bears are just plain awesome :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    I'm sure shopping with you is lots of fun...

I'd go shopping with you if you buy me stuff :awesome:
    I suggest, you buy :teeth:

ReputationRep:
    On another note, I'm so jealous of all the people interrailing around europe :cry: I really want to go.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.