Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hygeia)

Heard back from him yet?
    (Original post by Jangrafess)
    x
    no i havent heard from him yet which takes the number of times i have spoken to him since may to two and i hope he reads this and knows that i'm well annoyed at him!!!!! (mainly because i thought we were good friends and i'm hurt!!)
    I might text him later and ask how his resit went and tell him i miss him and that we all can't cope without him on here!

ReputationRep:
    Happy Sunday all. Went to see Final Destination 3D last night - highly recommend it if you like things like Scary Movie etc! Very funny.

x
    (Original post by beccy.)
    x
    Thanks, both of you. Hopefully he has just gotten himself completely involved in his resits and that's all there is to it. He better not have left TSR. :shock:

ReputationRep:
    Morning/Afternoon people

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatal)
    Morning/Afternoon people
    :wavey:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jessaay!)
    :wavey:

comment ca va?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatal)
    comment ca va?
    I is good thankz :teeth:

How is life for you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jessaay!)
    I is good thankz :teeth:

How is life for you?
    Fairly quiet tbh, sitting in my jamas and a poncho considering making a cuppa
    What was the song you remembered?

ReputationRep:
    Having just skimmed this and how many reviews for PSs everyone is doing I feel bad for not having done any (though havent really been in a situation where I could). I will sit down with a mug of coffee tomorrow and pwer through atleast 1/2 after removing the mountain of work that is my desk :p:

ReputationRep:
    Hey everyyone

ReputationRep:
    Afternoon all, I'm avoiding doing the ironing by doing some personal statements at the moment...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Degausser)
    Hey everyyone
    Hi

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Degausser)
    Hey everyyone
    Ello dahling

Does this sound like a good idea for my 20th?! i was peer pressured into actually doing something,

Dinner in Belfast
    Then iceskating (or if I can get 10 people, a few hours into one of those kids adventure lands!)
    Then alcohol/icecream/chat??

I'm such a loser :o:

ReputationRep:
    Afternoon all, I'm avoiding doing the ironing by doing some personal statements at the moment...
    I'd rather iron. Honestly!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jangrafess)
    Thanks, both of you. Hopefully he has just gotten himself completely involved in his resits and that's all there is to it. He better not have left TSR. :shock:
    sadly the resit was last monday so your theory is slowly losing believe-ability.
    dont worry ill give him some serious beats at uni net year for abandoning us.

also :hi: everyonee
    im just doing a PS review too although its the hardest one ive done yet because its obvious so much effort has gone into the snappy sentences, and huge chunks are fine, but in general i dont think its that good. so its tricky!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatal)
    I'd rather iron. Honestly!
    I am with fatal on this :p: Swap? I iron if you do some Pss for me :p:

ReputationRep:
    All this PS talk is worrying me, haven't started mine yet!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crazylemon)
    I am with fatal on this Swap? I iron if you do some Pss for me
    feel free to do my ironing for me :p: I hate it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatal)
    Ello dahling

Does this sound like a good idea for my 20th?! i was peer pressured into actually doing something,

Dinner in Belfast
    Then iceskating (or if I can get 10 people, a few hours into one of those kids adventure lands!)
    Then alcohol/icecream/chat??

I'm such a loser :o:
    Sounds fecking awesome :top: Everyone loves Iceskating :yep: Everyone does the generic "Night out on the town" these days, so what you're planning will be different and a lot of fun

ReputationRep:
    feel free to do my ironing for me :p: I hate it!
    I can do it for and hour infront of the TV after that I get bored and have to do something else

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 9, 2009

University open days

1. University of Bradford
    University-wide Postgraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Campus Visit Undergraduate
    Wed, 1 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.