Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hygeia)
    feel free to do my ironing for me :p: I hate it!
    I have a very simple solution to ironing, never ever do it, no matter what. Eventually people give up hinting. If they don't give up hinting find your oldest mankiest shirt, and burn a huge iron mark into the front of it, then they stop.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hygeia)
    feel free to do my ironing for me :p: I hate it!
    I love ironing although I'm not looking forward to having to get all my clothes sorted and packed for going back to uni, it seems I've accumulated a lot more crap than last year!!

(Original post by Degausser)
    x
    Well if you were in Belfast you could come. TBH the reason I'm not going out for a night out (I haven't been on a decent night out since the end of uni!) because its a rip off in NI and you have to sort out drivers and all :p:

Currently watching video about suture technique, does anyone know where I can get cheap suture needles?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by terpineol)
    I have a very simple solution to ironing, never ever do it, no matter what. Eventually people give up hinting. If they don't give up hinting find your oldest mankiest shirt, and burn a huge iron mark into the front of it, then they stop.
    :sigh: :no:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatal)
    I love ironing although I'm not looking forward to having to get all my clothes sorted and packed for going back to uni, it seems I've accumulated a lot more crap than last year!!

Well if you were in Belfast you could come. TBH the reason I'm not going out for a night out (I haven't been on a decent night out since the end of uni!) because its a rip off in NI and you have to sort out drivers and all :p:

Currently watching video about suture technique, does anyone know where I can get cheap suture needles?
    Haha thanks Although I think it might be a bit of a long journey :p:

And I know what you mean, I have to get a taxi back from Brighton on a night out, and since I live an hour away, it costs about £15 just for the taxi back, and fiver on the bus for the way out :emo:

And sorry, suture needles aren't my forté of expertise :p:

ReputationRep:
    Haha thanks Although I think it might be a bit of a long journey :p:

And I know what you mean, I have to get a taxi back from Brighton on a night out, and since I live an hour away, it costs about £15 just for the taxi back, and fiver on the bus for the way back :emo:

And sorry, suture needles aren't my forté of expertise :p:
    £70 seven seater taxi return for a night out to Belfast for me. It's just not worth the hassle! And no buses run at that time of night (they end at about 8pm)!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatal)
    £70 seven seater taxi return for a night out to Belfast for me. It's just not worth the hassle! And no buses run at that time of night (they end at about 8pm)!

:sadnod: ~£90 6 seater for us. (sorry, dont want to sound like a story topper :o: ) Its almost not worth it. We only really go on occasions like results day because of it (which was SO busy I literally couldn't move in the clubs).

We have one bus leaving at 1, on a thursday :cool: but why go out to come back at 1? :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatal)
    Ello dahling

Does this sound like a good idea for my 20th?! i was peer pressured into actually doing something,

Dinner in Belfast
    Then iceskating (or if I can get 10 people, a few hours into one of those kids adventure lands!)
    Then alcohol/icecream/chat??

I'm such a loser :o:
    That sounds awesome to me

ReputationRep:
    :sadnod: ~£90 6 seater for us. (sorry, dont want to sound like a story topper :o: ) Its almost not worth it. We only really go on occasions like results day because of it (which was SO busy I literally couldn't move in the clubs).

We have one bus leaving at 1, on a thursday :cool: but why go out to come back at 1? :p:
    Nah that tops mine!

Hmm...resuming the search for suture needles, I honestly need to practise!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatal)
    Nah that tops mine!

Hmm...resuming the search for suture needles, I honestly need to practise!
    http://www.medisave.co.uk/sutures-c-860.html ?

ReputationRep:
    :king1: 350 riches for reviewing PSs. Although the buggers rose the amount for a sub to 399 so I cant use them. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    :king1: 350 riches for reviewing PSs. Although the buggers rose the amount for a sub to 399 so I cant use them. :rolleyes:
    :console:

ReputationRep:
    <3 sleeping beauty!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatal)
    <3 sleeping beauty!
    :erm:

ReputationRep:
    :erm:
    I'm having a girly moment, shuuup! I'll go be cool and watch more suturing videos later but for now I like princesses!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatal)
    I'm having a girly moment, shuuup! I'll go be cool and watch more suturing videos later but for now I like princesses!
    :rofl: sorry

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone worry about the content of a medicine course? Sometimes I worry about not being able to keep up with everyone else or that I won't understand the material

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scaryhair)
    Does anyone worry about the content of a medicine course? Sometimes I worry about not being able to keep up with everyone else or that I won't understand the material
    I sometimes worry that there is more information then a could possibly remember.

ReputationRep:
    :rofl: sorry
    damn straight

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scaryhair)

More worried about the lack of a life after graduation tbh, but we'll see how it goes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ShinyShiny)
    I sometimes worry that there is more information then a could possibly remember.
    Hmm yeah

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 9, 2009

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.