Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hygeia)
    feel free to do my ironing for me :p: I hate it!
    I have a very simple solution to ironing, never ever do it, no matter what. Eventually people give up hinting. If they don't give up hinting find your oldest mankiest shirt, and burn a huge iron mark into the front of it, then they stop.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hygeia)
    feel free to do my ironing for me :p: I hate it!
    I love ironing although I'm not looking forward to having to get all my clothes sorted and packed for going back to uni, it seems I've accumulated a lot more crap than last year!!

(Original post by Degausser)
    x
    Well if you were in Belfast you could come. TBH the reason I'm not going out for a night out (I haven't been on a decent night out since the end of uni!) because its a rip off in NI and you have to sort out drivers and all :p:

Currently watching video about suture technique, does anyone know where I can get cheap suture needles?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by terpineol)
    I have a very simple solution to ironing, never ever do it, no matter what. Eventually people give up hinting. If they don't give up hinting find your oldest mankiest shirt, and burn a huge iron mark into the front of it, then they stop.
    :sigh: :no:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatal)
    I love ironing although I'm not looking forward to having to get all my clothes sorted and packed for going back to uni, it seems I've accumulated a lot more crap than last year!!

Well if you were in Belfast you could come. TBH the reason I'm not going out for a night out (I haven't been on a decent night out since the end of uni!) because its a rip off in NI and you have to sort out drivers and all :p:

Currently watching video about suture technique, does anyone know where I can get cheap suture needles?
    Haha thanks Although I think it might be a bit of a long journey :p:

And I know what you mean, I have to get a taxi back from Brighton on a night out, and since I live an hour away, it costs about £15 just for the taxi back, and fiver on the bus for the way out :emo:

And sorry, suture needles aren't my forté of expertise :p:

ReputationRep:
    Haha thanks Although I think it might be a bit of a long journey :p:

And I know what you mean, I have to get a taxi back from Brighton on a night out, and since I live an hour away, it costs about £15 just for the taxi back, and fiver on the bus for the way back :emo:

And sorry, suture needles aren't my forté of expertise :p:
    £70 seven seater taxi return for a night out to Belfast for me. It's just not worth the hassle! And no buses run at that time of night (they end at about 8pm)!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatal)
    £70 seven seater taxi return for a night out to Belfast for me. It's just not worth the hassle! And no buses run at that time of night (they end at about 8pm)!

:sadnod: ~£90 6 seater for us. (sorry, dont want to sound like a story topper :o: ) Its almost not worth it. We only really go on occasions like results day because of it (which was SO busy I literally couldn't move in the clubs).

We have one bus leaving at 1, on a thursday :cool: but why go out to come back at 1? :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatal)
    Ello dahling

Does this sound like a good idea for my 20th?! i was peer pressured into actually doing something,

Dinner in Belfast
    Then iceskating (or if I can get 10 people, a few hours into one of those kids adventure lands!)
    Then alcohol/icecream/chat??

I'm such a loser :o:
    That sounds awesome to me

ReputationRep:
    :sadnod: ~£90 6 seater for us. (sorry, dont want to sound like a story topper :o: ) Its almost not worth it. We only really go on occasions like results day because of it (which was SO busy I literally couldn't move in the clubs).

We have one bus leaving at 1, on a thursday :cool: but why go out to come back at 1? :p:
    Nah that tops mine!

Hmm...resuming the search for suture needles, I honestly need to practise!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatal)
    Nah that tops mine!

Hmm...resuming the search for suture needles, I honestly need to practise!
    http://www.medisave.co.uk/sutures-c-860.html ?

ReputationRep:
    :king1: 350 riches for reviewing PSs. Although the buggers rose the amount for a sub to 399 so I cant use them. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    :king1: 350 riches for reviewing PSs. Although the buggers rose the amount for a sub to 399 so I cant use them. :rolleyes:
    :console:

ReputationRep:
    <3 sleeping beauty!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatal)
    <3 sleeping beauty!
    :erm:

ReputationRep:
    :erm:
    I'm having a girly moment, shuuup! I'll go be cool and watch more suturing videos later but for now I like princesses!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatal)
    I'm having a girly moment, shuuup! I'll go be cool and watch more suturing videos later but for now I like princesses!
    :rofl: sorry

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone worry about the content of a medicine course? Sometimes I worry about not being able to keep up with everyone else or that I won't understand the material

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scaryhair)
    Does anyone worry about the content of a medicine course? Sometimes I worry about not being able to keep up with everyone else or that I won't understand the material
    I sometimes worry that there is more information then a could possibly remember.

ReputationRep:
    :rofl: sorry
    damn straight

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scaryhair)

More worried about the lack of a life after graduation tbh, but we'll see how it goes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ShinyShiny)
    I sometimes worry that there is more information then a could possibly remember.
    Hmm yeah

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.