The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Degausser
Anyone else looking at PSs simply because they've got nothing else to do?

Just me? ok.. :getmecoat:

Maybe tomorrow
Reply 6901
Degausser

I need to, but each PS makes me cringe. People willy waving in the most standard way over and over and over again. Sometimes I wonder why admissions let anyone in!
fatal
I need to, but each PS makes me cringe. People willy waving in the most standard way over and over and over again. Sometimes I wonder why admissions let anyone in!

Some aren't too bad tbh, but go in there and check out my most recent review. :erm:
ShinyShiny
where are they?

They're in a private forum for PS helpers to prevent plagiarism.
Oh, I was just going to offer to help.
Reply 6905
Degausser

im changing the IB forum because i have nothing better to do . :getmecoat:

:sigh:

but im a lazy one
ShinyShiny
Oh, I was just going to offer to help.

You can sign up, its very hectic in there at the mo. Apply to join the user group and make a thread in ask an assistant, as well as having proof you're into uni. screenshot of track/uni email address etc
Degausser
You can sign up, its very hectic in there at the mo. Apply to join the user group and make a thread in ask an assistant, as well as having proof you're into uni. screenshot of track/uni email address etc

Thanks, I will think about it.
Degausser, I'm also doing it! Just did my first PS review :biggrin:
Jessaay!

I saw that vera nice :biggrin:

I just read the guide to PS helpers and having seen all the things a PS helper should aim to adjust I realised how many of those blunders my own had which was all apart from obvious typos :rofl: oh dear :rofl:
Jessaay!

Its actually quite nice to have something proper to do. Ive done 3 in the past 3 days or so :s-smilie:
crazylemon
I saw that vera nice :biggrin:

I just read the guide to PS helpers and having seen all the things a PS helper should aim to adjust I realised how many of those blunders my own had which was all apart from obvious typos :rofl: oh dear :rofl:

It was quite a good PS apart from the things I said to imrpove it and I got distracted half way through. :p: I can't wait to find a stinker. :p:
Degausser
Its actually quite nice to have something proper to do. Ive done 3 in the past 3 days or so :s-smilie:

It is! I have an excuse for spending way too much time on here now :p:
Jessaay!
It was quite a good PS apart from the things I said to imrpove it and I got distracted half way through. :p: I can't wait to find a stinker. :p:

You are mean :p:
crazylemon

I'm not! I want to help them :puppyeyes:

I haven't found a stinker so far and everyone goes on about their diabolical states so I'm curious, that's why :p: Plus it means I get to make them make it good :teeth:
crazylemon

They take alot more work than the normal ones :frown:
Degausser
They take alot more work than the normal ones :frown:

Which means there is more to do! :woo:

I actually miss doing constructive things. I have been learning about the skin for some of today from an anatomy book my brother bought me for my 17th birthday :p:
Jessaay!
I'm not! I want to help them :puppyeyes:

I haven't found a stinker so far and everyone goes on about their diabolical states so I'm curious, that's why :p: Plus it means I get to make them make it good :teeth:

I have postponed my PS writing for 3 years :p: And by the time I get to write it again I hope I would be experienced enough not to write a stinker :biggrin: If I get to wirte it again that is
Reply 6918
scaryhair
Does anyone worry about the content of a medicine course? Sometimes I worry about not being able to keep up with everyone else or that I won't understand the material :s-smilie:

yeah, i worry that i'm going to get there and just be like :eek3:
I got, um, slightly drunk last night yet was very well behaved :proud:

Well, better behaved than last time anyway :p:

Latest

Trending

Trending