Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Degausser)
    Anyone else looking at PSs simply because they've got nothing else to do?

Just me? ok.. :getmecoat:
    Maybe tomorrow

ReputationRep:

I need to, but each PS makes me cringe. People willy waving in the most standard way over and over and over again. Sometimes I wonder why admissions let anyone in!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatal)
    I need to, but each PS makes me cringe. People willy waving in the most standard way over and over and over again. Sometimes I wonder why admissions let anyone in!
    Some aren't too bad tbh, but go in there and check out my most recent review. :erm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ShinyShiny)
    where are they?
    They're in a private forum for PS helpers to prevent plagiarism.

ReputationRep:
    Oh, I was just going to offer to help.

ReputationRep:

im changing the IB forum because i have nothing better to do . :getmecoat:

:sigh:

but im a lazy one

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ShinyShiny)
    Oh, I was just going to offer to help.
    You can sign up, its very hectic in there at the mo. Apply to join the user group and make a thread in ask an assistant, as well as having proof you're into uni. screenshot of track/uni email address etc

ReputationRep:
    You can sign up, its very hectic in there at the mo. Apply to join the user group and make a thread in ask an assistant, as well as having proof you're into uni. screenshot of track/uni email address etc
    Thanks, I will think about it.

ReputationRep:
    Degausser, I'm also doing it! Just did my first PS review

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jessaay!)
    I saw that vera nice

I just read the guide to PS helpers and having seen all the things a PS helper should aim to adjust I realised how many of those blunders my own had which was all apart from obvious typos :rofl: oh dear :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Its actually quite nice to have something proper to do. Ive done 3 in the past 3 days or so

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crazylemon)
    I saw that vera nice

I just read the guide to PS helpers and having seen all the things a PS helper should aim to adjust I realised how many of those blunders my own had which was all apart from obvious typos :rofl: oh dear :rofl:
    It was quite a good PS apart from the things I said to imrpove it and I got distracted half way through. :p: I can't wait to find a stinker. :p:

ReputationRep:
    Its actually quite nice to have something proper to do. Ive done 3 in the past 3 days or so
    It is! I have an excuse for spending way too much time on here now :p:

ReputationRep:
    It was quite a good PS apart from the things I said to imrpove it and I got distracted half way through. :p: I can't wait to find a stinker. :p:
    You are mean :p:

ReputationRep:
    I'm not! I want to help them :puppyeyes:

I haven't found a stinker so far and everyone goes on about their diabolical states so I'm curious, that's why :p: Plus it means I get to make them make it good :teeth:

ReputationRep:
    They take alot more work than the normal ones

ReputationRep:
    They take alot more work than the normal ones
    Which means there is more to do! :woo:

I actually miss doing constructive things. I have been learning about the skin for some of today from an anatomy book my brother bought me for my 17th birthday :p:

ReputationRep:
    I'm not! I want to help them :puppyeyes:

I haven't found a stinker so far and everyone goes on about their diabolical states so I'm curious, that's why :p: Plus it means I get to make them make it good :teeth:
    I have postponed my PS writing for 3 years :p: And by the time I get to write it again I hope I would be experienced enough not to write a stinker If I get to wirte it again that is

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scaryhair)
    Does anyone worry about the content of a medicine course? Sometimes I worry about not being able to keep up with everyone else or that I won't understand the material
    yeah, i worry that i'm going to get there and just be like :eek3:

ReputationRep:
    I got, um, slightly drunk last night yet was very well behaved :proud:

Well, better behaved than last time anyway :p:

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 9, 2009

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.