Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by normalothercitrusfruit)
    I got, um, slightly drunk last night yet was very well behaved :proud:

Well, better behaved than last time anyway :p:
    :lies:

spill citrus

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HiBear)
    :lies:

spill citrus
    No, I was very well behaved :yes:

In fact, one friend said that if he were gay he'd certainly go for me :proud:

ReputationRep:

hahaha aw

ReputationRep:

:proud:

This isn't really related to your experience except in the obvious, the pride parade in manchester yesterday was so fun (we got stuck in it a bit so we decided we'd watch because there was nowhere to walk without nearly being run over by a massive double decker bus with people dancing on it :p:)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jessaay!)
    :proud:

This isn't really related to your experience except in the obvious, the pride parade in manchester yesterday was so fun (we got stuck in it a bit so we decided we'd watch because there was nowhere to walk without nearly being run over by a massive double decker bus with people dancing on it :p:)
    :rofl:

ReputationRep:

My best friend and I were asked the other day how long we'd been a couple, apparently they were joking but sometimes I think we'd make a pretty happy pair

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatal)
    My best friend and I were asked the other day how long we'd been a couple, apparently they were joking but sometimes I think we'd make a pretty happy pair
    That happened with me and my current boyfriend before we were together. :p: At the time he dismissed it with "COUPLE? Have you seen her face?"

Oh how I enjoy the abuse. :p:

ReputationRep:
    That happened with me and my current boyfriend before we were together. :p: At the time he dismissed it with "COUPLE? Have you seen her face?"

Oh how I enjoy the abuse. :p:
    My best friend is a girl

You should see people's reactions when I tell them I'm living with only one guy, they are always like "So uh..are you guys in a relationship?" and I reply usually with "Nah his favorite nickname for me is slutbag" :yep:

We fight a lot.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatal)
    My best friend is a girl

You should see people's reactions when I tell them I'm living with only one guy, they are always like "So uh..are you guys in a relationship?" and I reply usually with "Nah his favorite nickname for me is slutbag" :yep:

We fight a lot.
    Ohhh! I'm sorry, I presumed :o:

To be fair I'm called slutbag too :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatal)
    My best friend is a girl

We fight a lot.
    Ah, thats your nice flatmate that planned to kill you on on numerous occasions :p: :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AutVinceriAutMori)
    Ah, thats your nice flatmate that planned to kill you on on numerous occasions :p: :rofl:
    I told him that when I get home I was going to order food to be delivered, He told me he didn't think horse feed was delivered.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatal)
    I told him that when I get home I was going to order food to be delivered, He told me he didn't think horse feed was delivered.
    :rofl: Love-hate relationship
    I am sick of waiting for my re-mark And I wanted to enrol for re-sits ages ago but stupid college told me to come in september :stomp: I seriously hate my college :rant:

ReputationRep:
    Which means there is more to do! :woo:

I actually miss doing constructive things. I have been learning about the skin for some of today from an anatomy book my brother bought me for my 17th birthday :p:

Dragging an old post up, but im with you 100% on that. I've been going crazy over the past month or two.

In other news, I won £25 in poker!

ReputationRep:
    I done my first PS review the earlier today :awesome:

I might do some more later in the week..you guys have taken most of them I think :p:

ReputationRep:
    Which means there is more to do! :woo:

I actually miss doing constructive things. I have been learning about the skin for some of today from an anatomy book my brother bought me for my 17th birthday :p:
    nerd!!

That was the first thing I studied at med school! Still don't remember everything though...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FFCrusader)
    I done my first PS review the earlier today :awesome:

I might do some more later in the week..you guys have taken most of them I think :p:
    What are you on about? There are loads of them waiting to be claimed!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Degausser)
    What are you on about? There are loads of them waiting to be claimed!
    I spose there are a few updated ones I hadn't noticed but lots say answered to me :erm:

ReputationRep:
    I spose there are a few updated ones I hadn't noticed but lots say answered to me :erm:

Yeah a lot have been done, but here's one :p:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=1016170

edit: not that you need to, since you did one today :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Degausser)
    Yeah a lot have been done, but here's one :p:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=1016170

edit: not that you need to, since you did one today :p:
    This is true, but they haven't posted a PS in there so there isn't much I can do in that one :p:

I expect I'd be doing quite a few on the days I have nothing to do before uni :teeth:

ReputationRep:
    This is true, but they haven't posted a PS in there so there isn't much I can do in that one :p:

I expect I'd be doing quite a few on the days I have nothing to do before uni :teeth:
    My plan is to get a good few done before I go so I dont feel bad about being here a lot less often.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.