Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by normalothercitrusfruit)
    I got, um, slightly drunk last night yet was very well behaved :proud:

Well, better behaved than last time anyway :p:
    :lies:

spill citrus

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HiBear)
    :lies:

spill citrus
    No, I was very well behaved :yes:

In fact, one friend said that if he were gay he'd certainly go for me :proud:

ReputationRep:

hahaha aw

ReputationRep:

:proud:

This isn't really related to your experience except in the obvious, the pride parade in manchester yesterday was so fun (we got stuck in it a bit so we decided we'd watch because there was nowhere to walk without nearly being run over by a massive double decker bus with people dancing on it :p:)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jessaay!)
    :proud:

This isn't really related to your experience except in the obvious, the pride parade in manchester yesterday was so fun (we got stuck in it a bit so we decided we'd watch because there was nowhere to walk without nearly being run over by a massive double decker bus with people dancing on it :p:)
    :rofl:

ReputationRep:

My best friend and I were asked the other day how long we'd been a couple, apparently they were joking but sometimes I think we'd make a pretty happy pair

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatal)
    My best friend and I were asked the other day how long we'd been a couple, apparently they were joking but sometimes I think we'd make a pretty happy pair
    That happened with me and my current boyfriend before we were together. :p: At the time he dismissed it with "COUPLE? Have you seen her face?"

Oh how I enjoy the abuse. :p:

ReputationRep:
    That happened with me and my current boyfriend before we were together. :p: At the time he dismissed it with "COUPLE? Have you seen her face?"

Oh how I enjoy the abuse. :p:
    My best friend is a girl

You should see people's reactions when I tell them I'm living with only one guy, they are always like "So uh..are you guys in a relationship?" and I reply usually with "Nah his favorite nickname for me is slutbag" :yep:

We fight a lot.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatal)
    My best friend is a girl

You should see people's reactions when I tell them I'm living with only one guy, they are always like "So uh..are you guys in a relationship?" and I reply usually with "Nah his favorite nickname for me is slutbag" :yep:

We fight a lot.
    Ohhh! I'm sorry, I presumed :o:

To be fair I'm called slutbag too :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatal)
    My best friend is a girl

We fight a lot.
    Ah, thats your nice flatmate that planned to kill you on on numerous occasions :p: :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AutVinceriAutMori)
    Ah, thats your nice flatmate that planned to kill you on on numerous occasions :p: :rofl:
    I told him that when I get home I was going to order food to be delivered, He told me he didn't think horse feed was delivered.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatal)
    I told him that when I get home I was going to order food to be delivered, He told me he didn't think horse feed was delivered.
    :rofl: Love-hate relationship
    I am sick of waiting for my re-mark And I wanted to enrol for re-sits ages ago but stupid college told me to come in september :stomp: I seriously hate my college :rant:

ReputationRep:
    Which means there is more to do! :woo:

I actually miss doing constructive things. I have been learning about the skin for some of today from an anatomy book my brother bought me for my 17th birthday :p:

Dragging an old post up, but im with you 100% on that. I've been going crazy over the past month or two.

In other news, I won £25 in poker!

ReputationRep:
    I done my first PS review the earlier today :awesome:

I might do some more later in the week..you guys have taken most of them I think :p:

ReputationRep:
    Which means there is more to do! :woo:

I actually miss doing constructive things. I have been learning about the skin for some of today from an anatomy book my brother bought me for my 17th birthday :p:
    nerd!!

That was the first thing I studied at med school! Still don't remember everything though...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FFCrusader)
    I done my first PS review the earlier today :awesome:

I might do some more later in the week..you guys have taken most of them I think :p:
    What are you on about? There are loads of them waiting to be claimed!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Degausser)
    What are you on about? There are loads of them waiting to be claimed!
    I spose there are a few updated ones I hadn't noticed but lots say answered to me :erm:

ReputationRep:
    I spose there are a few updated ones I hadn't noticed but lots say answered to me :erm:

Yeah a lot have been done, but here's one :p:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=1016170

edit: not that you need to, since you did one today :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Degausser)
    Yeah a lot have been done, but here's one :p:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=1016170

edit: not that you need to, since you did one today :p:
    This is true, but they haven't posted a PS in there so there isn't much I can do in that one :p:

I expect I'd be doing quite a few on the days I have nothing to do before uni :teeth:

ReputationRep:
    This is true, but they haven't posted a PS in there so there isn't much I can do in that one :p:

I expect I'd be doing quite a few on the days I have nothing to do before uni :teeth:
    My plan is to get a good few done before I go so I dont feel bad about being here a lot less often.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 9, 2009

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.