Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FFCrusader)
    Are you calling me an attention whore? :p:

Technology is so frustrating at times :p:

Fair enough! I do wonder what has happened to Alex and HCT :erm: Have they actually left properly or are just gone for a little while as they're busy?
    I think they only left for the time being :unsure: HCT did surface for a brief moment.... I hope they come back in any case, I miss them :sad:
    (Original post by fatal)
    you know I'm a glutton for punishment, I let people hurt me over and over again
    :console: Just show them hell! :mad: :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AutVinceriAutMori)
    I think they only left for the time being :unsure: HCT did surface for a brief moment.... I hope they come back in any case, I miss them :sad:
    Maybe, things do seem a lot quieter around here as of late :erm:

ReputationRep:

:console: Just show them hell! :mad: :p:
    It's just the sheer barefaced indifference that they show me these days, like I mean nothing! I know I'm a good and loyal friend, I don't know what I did to deserve this and even though I know I'm worth more I just can't seem to stop flogging a dead friendship and each time I get upset.

ReputationRep:
    THREE PERSONAL STATEMENT REVIEWS COMPLETED.

theyre soooo hard.
    and ive even helped with a redraft as well.
    i feel like i'm a lovely girl!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatal)
    It's just the sheer barefaced indifference that they show me these days, like I mean nothing! I know I'm a good and loyal friend, I don't know what I did to deserve this and even though I know I'm worth more I just can't seem to stop flogging a dead friendship and each time I get upset.
    Ignore them for a while? They will either realise that they miss you and what a great friend you are or just continue being *******s-but you will be spared of their company?
    Maybe, things do seem a lot quieter around here as of late :erm:
    But we have each other and Fatal

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by beccy.)
    THREE PERSONAL STATEMENT REVIEWS COMPLETED.

theyre soooo hard.
    and ive even helped with a redraft as well.
    i feel like i'm a lovely girl!!
    3? That's quite a few :p: You addict :ninja:

Reviewing does actually take a lot of thinking...hopefully it shall help my brain get back into thinking gear in time for uni starting :p:

This is true

I'm surrounded by girls..

ReputationRep:
    Ignore them for a while? They will either realise that they miss you and what a great friend you are or just continue being *******s-but you will be spared of their company?

lol and I'm fantastic company atm

That is the plan, once I go back to Scotland I'll cut them out. I'm loooooking forward to it!

x
    Lets discuss serious medical issues, or our favorite colours!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatal)
    There is no serious talk here :zomg:

I like lots of colours Blue, white, grey, yellow, green... :teeth:

ReputationRep:

Hmm I like grey, blue, black and pink

I'm watching mock the week! It's epic! x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatal)
    lol and I'm fantastic company atm

That is the plan, once I go back to Scotland I'll cut them out. I'm loooooking forward to it!

That's the spirit! if they don't appreciate you , they don't deserve you :yep:
    My fave colour is REDREDRED If I ever get Riches/Subs its the first colour I will change my username to :p:
    As for serious med issues, my mother was teaching me the theory of lumber punction :awesome: She evn planned to show it on dad, but he refused :p:
    3? That's quite a few :p: You addict :ninja:
    This is true

I'm surrounded by girls..
    Speaking of giirls, is it true that in Medicine, there is a greater proprtion of boys to girls? Does same stand true of Chem :teeth:?

ReputationRep:

LOL!
    green is the best imo

and re statement reviews.. well.. i want a green name. and it gives me something to do which isnt tidying up my room and makes me feel like im doing something with my summer, not just seeing boys! well boy.. but you know..

ReputationRep:

Speaking of giirls, is it true that in Medicine, there is a greater proprtion of boys to girls? Does same stand true of Chem :teeth:?

chem or chem eng?
    my friend does chem eng apparently there were like 4 girls in his whole year group
    i'd say with med at manc its pretty much equal. boys are paired with girls for clinical partners in yr1 and 2 and most girls were paired with a boy. but a few were with another girl.

ReputationRep:
    chem or chem eng?
    my friend does chem eng apparently there were like 4 girls in his whole year group
    i'd say with med at manc its pretty much equal. boys are paired with girls for clinical partners in yr1 and 2 and most girls were paired with a boy. but a few were with another girl.
    Chem, pure Chem :cool: Though we are in the same faculty anyway, methinks
    My friend is going to do nursing in Brum and she wants to snag a cute doctor while she's at it and speaking of cute doctors, there is one in he hospital I volunteer in :coma: The is closest thing to a real crush for five years :blush:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatal)
    Hmm I like grey, blue, black and pink

I'm watching mock the week! It's epic! x
    I don't mind pink, depending on whether it's a nice pink or not :p:

I'm just listening to music, I should probably go to sleep, but meh :p:

I wouldn't know :p: I've heard that there are more females at medical school but have yet to see any proof of such thing. I have no idea as I don't know anyone who does chemistry at uni :erm:

LOL!
    green is the best imo

and re statement reviews.. well.. i want a green name. and it gives me something to do which isnt tidying up my room and makes me feel like im doing something with my summer, not just seeing boys! well boy.. but you know..
    I do like green, but I believe blue is better :p:

:laugh: I'm probably going to be doing lots of reviews just because I get bored in the week and have nothing to do...

:p: I can't wait til uni starts, I'm really bored with the area I live in...It's incredibly dull and there is a severe lack of things to do :sad:

ReputationRep:
    I can't for the life of me work out who HCT is?

ReputationRep:
    That's the spirit! if they don't appreciate you , they don't deserve you :yep:
    My fave colour is REDREDRED If I ever get Riches/Subs its the first colour I will change my username to :p:
    As for serious med issues, my mother was teaching me the theory of lumber punction :awesome: She evn planned to show it on dad, but he refused :p:

TBF I don't want any one ever to mention my name and the words lumbar puncture in the same sentence In my year it seems about equal, i wouldn't know about chem!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jessaay!)
    Herecomestrouble. Ive never actually had a proper conversation with them though

ReputationRep:
    I don't mind pink, depending on whether it's a nice pink or not :p:

I'm just listening to music, I should probably go to sleep, but meh :p:

I wouldn't know :p: I've heard that there are more females at medical school but have yet to see any proof of such thing. I have no idea as I don't know anyone who does chemistry at uni :erm:

I do like green, but I believe blue is better :p:

:laugh: I'm probably going to be doing lots of reviews just because I get bored in the week and have nothing to do...

:p: I can't wait til uni starts, I'm really bored with the area I live in...It's incredibly dull and there is a severe lack of things to do :sad:
    What music? I cannnnot wait to get to uni again, I love it and I'm about a million times happier! lol More to do and more people to talk to!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jessaay!)
    Here Comes Trouble That's what me & Asclepius started calling her back in the first thread. Aaah, the good old days :p: :moon:

ReputationRep:
    Here Comes Trouble That's what me & Asclepius started calling her back in the first thread. Aaah, the good old days :p: :moon:
    You were in the first thread? :eek:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.