The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

crazylemon
Brave new world and reaper man

The woman at the checkout have the nerve to ask me whether I knew the name of the author of brave new world :huff:

I like books, there are books in every room in the house, it is wonderful.

reaper man is brilliant :yes: Never got round to reading BNW, I would like too, even though its not my favourite genre
Reply 681
crazylemon
:rofl:

I can't comment :dontknow:

The main reason is I don't want to spend money, I think of all the things it could be better spent on, like books :p:

you know you can always return stuff if you dont like it........

dude. use that knowledge!
HiBear
lol. its all about knowing WHAT you need.
i mean my brother tells me a look he wants... i go find it. also i know his wardrobe, so it's easy for me to say: "oh it fits with blablabla or blablabla2"
he's a bit metrosexual in a way..... but sometimes he drags me around so much looking for something EXACTLY like what he wants. annoying :p:

i dont know your clothes & style. it's going to be difficult :sadnod:

does jeans and t shirt cound as a style? :p:
Maybe a shirt :p:
Reply 683
Jessaay!
On another note, I'm so jealous of all the people interrailing around europe :cry: I really want to go.

ditto.. :sad:

i might go on a drive around korea/japan/austrailia/newzealand next summer. we'll see :smile:
something to REALLY look forward to :awesome:

but it needs to be planned .. urgh.
HiBear

Bah tis a hassle and waste of time :p:

AutVinceriAutMori
reaper man is brilliant :yes: Never got round to reading BNW, I would like too, even though its not my favourite genre

You a Pratchett fan too?
Reply 685
crazylemon

:h: i guess so :p:
crazylemon

Shirts all the way. Casual shirts and jeans look good on any guy.
Also nice jumpers and shirts. Polo shirts.
I'm a fan of the shirt in general :teeth:
HiBear

My mother uses it :yes:
My favourite platforms are dead :rip: :frown:
Jessaay!
On another note, I'm so jealous of all the people interrailing around europe :cry: I really want to go.

Interrailng? cruise is where its at :p:

please don't hit me
HiBear
ditto.. :sad:

i might go on a drive around korea/japan/austrailia/newzealand next summer. we'll see :smile:
something to REALLY look forward to :awesome:

but it needs to be planned .. urgh.

:yes: I'm going to have to convince someone to go interrailing with me next year. I want to go so badly :cry:
crazylemon
:rofl:

I can't comment :dontknow:

The main reason is I don't want to spend money, I think of all the things it could be better spent on, like books :p:

:p:

It's a fair reason :p:

As long as you don't go trying stuff on and then spend ages on picking between things and then choose to buy one...and spend the rest of the day complaining that you may have chosen the wrong one it's fine :p:

HiBear
lol it's a birthday party. 20th. i think showing up without a present should be okay..... ehm yeah.

female bears are just plain awesome :awesome:

That could work :p: You don't need to give presents to be honest, depending on how well you know the person and such :yes: Usually a card is enough, or just turning up to wish him a good birthday :smile:

That they are :awesome:

Jessaay!
I suggest, you buy :teeth:

Depends on what you suggest :eyeball: :p:
crazylemon
Interrailng? cruise is where its at :p:

please don't hit me

:shoot:

Living on the edge is far better. :teeth: I'd be robbed, but it'd be worth it :woo:.
Jessaay!

This is usefull.

As for jumpers I don't think I even own one :p:

I have my school hoodie, a fleece and a thick coat, unless it is freezing I wont wear anything ontop of just a t shirt :p:
Reply 693
crazylemon

yeah at times, but meh it's better than being the sour lemon who cant make up his mind at the store. . .
Reply 694
crazyferret
More like rotting detritus :p:

Spamtastic as ever :rolleyes:

Hope the exams went well :top:

damm straight!! :p:

They went good thanks- going TSR cold turkey worked! Got a 2:1 and only a few marks off a first :smile:
How about yours?
crazylemon

You a Pratchett fan too?

Yesss!!!! I have read most of his work, apart from Men at Arms, Moving Pictures and Going Postal
My absolute fave is the Witches and Watch series-Granny Weatherwax and Sam Vimes rock :smile:
FFCrusader
:p:

It's a fair reason :p:

As long as you don't go trying stuff on and then spend ages on picking between things and then choose to buy one...and spend the rest of the day complaining that you may have chosen the wrong one it's fine :p:

Oh I don't do that. If I try something on it means it is bought unless it doesn't fit :p:
Jessaay!

Speaking of shirts I need more :erm:

I also have a hoodie addiction :emo:
crazylemon
This is usefull.

As for jumpers I don't think I even own one :p:

I have my school hoodie, a fleece and a thick coat, unless it is freezing I wont wear anything ontop of just a t shirt :p:

Hoodies are always good. And nice, good quality jackets :yep:

I'm jealous of guys in the fact they just have to have a couple of shirts, tshirts, some nice jeans and a jacket and they're set for any occassion.

Being a girl is much harder and more expensive :cry:
Reply 699
AutVinceriAutMori
My mother uses it :yes:
My favourite platforms are dead :rip: :frown:

:console:
buy new ones :teeth:

Jessaay!
:yes: I'm going to have to convince someone to go interrailing with me next year. I want to go so badly :cry:

i just really hope my friend does make this reality. he's really hyped about it and all. but meh it might be all talk idk..
FFCrusader

That could work :p: You don't need to give presents to be honest, depending on how well you know the person and such :yes: Usually a card is enough, or just turning up to wish him a good birthday :smile:

That they are :awesome:

i know him ehm.. alright. not really close. im going there to meet a bunch of other friends really lol.

Latest

Trending

Trending