Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    i miss alex i hope he reads this

(Original post by Asclepius)
    i am reeet silly
    alex alex alex

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatal)
    TBF I don't want any one ever to mention my name and the words lumbar puncture in the same sentence In my year it seems about equal, i wouldn't know about chem!
    Why? granted, I wouldn't ever want to experience it myself.
    But my most hated medical procedure is blood tests- I still have an ugly bruise ( thought its healing now) after my last one, which I had last Friday. I swear its more like torture to me, I always feel like fainting when they start taking my blood

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatal)
    What music? I cannnnot wait to get to uni again, I love it and I'm about a million times happier! lol More to do and more people to talk to!
    21 Guns - Green Day just came on :p: I have random music...which reminds me I should probably go on a hunt for more

I can't wait to start uni as I've been waiting over a year to just start it! I'd also like to meet more people and have stuff to do too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AutVinceriAutMori)
    Here Comes Trouble That's what me & Asclepius started calling her back in the first thread. Aaah, the good old days :p: :moon:
    Wasn't she nocturnal?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FFCrusader)
    Wasn't she nocturnal?
    on the occasions i have had contact with her its been at like 3am! shes v nice

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jessaay!)
    You were in the first thread? :eek:
    I joined the thread just before it finished You spoke to me then, I'm sure? You and Alex and Bear and Lemon and ferret and Beccy were one of the first people I started talking to in first place? I didn't really know Mena or FFC back then :o:

ReputationRep:
    Wasn't she nocturnal?
    She was very nocturnal :cool: But very nice :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by beccy.)
    on the occasions i have had contact with her its been at like 3am! shes v nice
    I don't think I've had a convo with her before, but i do recall her being a nice person

I joined the thread just before it finished You spoke to me then, I'm sure? You and Alex and Bear and Lemon and ferret and Beccy were one of the first people I started talking to in first place? I didn't really know Mena or FFC back then :o:
    That's probably because I only post in these threads now and then :p:

She was very nocturnal :cool: But very nice :p:
    Now nocturnal can one be? :p:

ReputationRep:
    i think that thread was like mk 3 though?!! u joined just after me

and arrr i love ferret i miss him tooo i text him earlier and he text back to say he was going to bed

ReputationRep:
    I did, but was thinking it was the second thread :p:

ReputationRep:
    I don't think I've had a convo with her before, but i do recall her being a nice person

That's probably because I only post in these threads now and then :p:

Now nocturnal can one be? :p:
    Well, her most active tmes were from about 12 to 5 at night, even more nocturnal than moi or indeed most of people on here :p: WE flirted with Alex once and he was teased by Lemon afterwards :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    But my most hated medical procedure is blood tests- I still have an ugly bruise ( thought its healing now) after my last one, which I had last Friday. I swear its more like torture to me, I always feel like fainting when they start taking my blood
    Not something I want to experience tbh,
    although I do quite like getting blood taken, it fascinates me.

x
    Ah Greenday I'm listening to old school Kings of Leon, I don't think you can find better music around these days!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jessaay!)
    I did, but was thinking it was the second thread :p:
    (Original post by beccy.)
    i think that thread was like mk 3 though?!! u joined just after me

and arrr i love ferret i miss him tooo i text him earlier and he text back to say he was going to bed
    No, it was make I :yep: I was still reeling after being rejected and found a great solace in talkign to you peeps
    Remember the girls discussions about shoes, and boys about bikes/boats/cars that ran simultaneously?
    My spamming skills really improved sinse then, no?

ReputationRep:
    Well, her most active tmes were from about 12 to 5 at night, even more nocturnal than moi or indeed most of people on here :p: WE flirted with Alex once and he was teased by Lemon afterwards :rofl:
    :p: That is rather nocturnal :p:

:rofl2: I haven't seen Lemon in a while actually :erm:

ReputationRep:
    No, it was make I :yep: I was still reeling after being rejected and found a great solace in talkign to you peeps
    Remember the girls discussions about shoes, and boys about bikes/boats/cars that ran simultaneously?
    My spamming skills really improved sinse then, no?
    im sure i was never part of mk1 but the show/boat convs were brilliant that was when i realised you were a girl avam no offence..

ReputationRep:
    :p: That is rather nocturnal :p:

:rofl2: I haven't seen Lemon in a while actually :erm:
    he likes to be known as 'lemmers' these days :yep:
    i WILL make that nickname take off

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatal)
    Not something I want to experience tbh,
    although I do quite like getting blood taken, it fascinates me.

Ah Greenday I'm listening to old school Kings of Leon, I don't think you can find better music around these days!
    Blood taking is evil And the nurses always say "Just a sharp scratch" and I feel like yelling "No, its not a sharp scratch, its torture!!!!" :p:

ReputationRep:
    I've had two blood tests in my life I think, first one hurt like HELL as it was using that butterfly needle thing... was not a good experience!

Second one was for my Hep B thing to check it set and that went alright

I think donating blood hurts less :erm:

ReputationRep:
    Blood taking is evil And the nurses always say "Just a sharp scratch" and I feel like yelling "No, its not a sharp scratch, its torture!!!!" :p:
    AWK

I've had litres taken out of me and I can say that it depends on how decent the nurse is at taking it. :yep:

Most painful time I've ever had a needle in me was either getting my thumbnail pierced (to relieve blood building up) or a massssive needle directly into the main nerve in my foot.

Actually the foot one hurt like a *****. it wins!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatal)
    Cool stuff I never really got into Kings of Leon, then again I've only really heard Sex is on Fire :p:

Music has moved onto Boyce Avenue, who do good acoustic covers of songs and have a couple of good songs of their own

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 9, 2009
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. SAE Institute
    Animation, Audio, Film, Games, Music, Business, Web Further education
    Thu, 16 Aug '18
  2. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 17 Aug '18
  3. University of Bolton
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 17 Aug '18
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.