Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by normalothercitrusfruit)
    Hmm, maybe, though I do love cigarettes but sadly they're damn expensive

But yeah, i'm trying to give up :sadnod:
    i fail to see how it can be difficult for you to give up as to the best of my knowledge youve only recently acquired the horrible habit and so i find it highly unlikely that you're THAT addicted.
    just dont do it.

edit: yes this is as supportive as it gets :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by beccy.)
    i fail to see how it can be difficult for you to give up as to the best of my knowledge youve only recently acquired the horrible habit and so i find it highly unlikely that you're THAT addicted.
    just dont do it.

edit: yes this is as supportive as it gets :p:
    I'm not sure, sometimes I think i'm not addicted and that it's just something I enjoy so want to do again. But then other times, I get into such a foul mood if I go without for a day. I tried to go without for a day last week and eventually cracked in the evening and chain-smoked five.

I guess the positives get very close to outweighing the negatives for me which makes it harder to give up since, quite frankly, I don't want to. You won't agree with this, I know, but I enjoy it.

ReputationRep:
    Getting stuff for uni parents have got overexcited when they realised they could give me all the old stuff and buy new sets for themselves.
    Currently have rather a complete tool belt I will be taking....

ReputationRep:
    I'm not sure, sometimes I think i'm not addicted and that it's just something I enjoy so want to do again. But then other times, I get into such a foul mood if I go without for a day. I tried to go without for a day last week and eventually cracked in the evening and chain-smoked five.

I guess the positives get very close to outweighing the negatives for me which makes it harder to give up since, quite frankly, I don't want to. You won't agree with this, I know, but I enjoy it.
    2 cig limit went out the window then. Not being able to go without them for a day probably means you are addicted to some extent....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by beccy.)

he has since posted one approving its use
    havent you Lemmers?
    Twisting my words :p:

I did aprove it though :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crazylemon)
    Twisting my words :p:

I did aprove it though :p:

ReputationRep:
    2 cig limit went out the window then. Not being able to go without them for a day probably means you are addicted to some extent....
    Yeah soz, I decided the two cig limit didn't apply while you were out of the country. But I did limit myself to 8 a day :proud:

At the moment i'm chain-chewing chewing gum. Sadly, it's not quite the same.

How are you doing?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah soz, I decided the two cig limit didn't apply while you were out of the country. But I did limit myself to 8 a day :proud:

At the moment i'm chain-chewing chewing gum. Sadly, it's not quite the same.

How are you doing?
    :facepalm2:

I am fine as I said sorting uni stuff out

ReputationRep:
    :facepalm2:

I am fine as I said sorting uni stuff out
    Yeah me too :yep:

When are we going to meet up? :cookie:

ReputationRep:
    But I did limit myself to 8 a day :proud:
    :top:

Btw I bought your Dell xps laptop yesterday in the 15.4inch screen

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crazyferret)
    :top:

Btw I bought your Dell xps laptop yesterday in the 15.4inch screen
    ooh :top:

Though I am slightly annoyed that you've got yet another thing that's bigger than mine :sad:

ReputationRep:
    Yeah me too :yep:

When are we going to meet up? :cookie:
    No idea have football on Wednesday but apart form that nothing too major (have to take brother into school each day this week though)

ReputationRep:
    No idea have football on Wednesday but apart form that nothing too major (have to take brother into school each day this week though)
    Ok, let me know when and where - you are ofc welcome here but you're probably a bit bored of here tbh

I haven't yet been asked to be my bro's taxi service, we shall see :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    Ok, let me know when and where - you are ofc welcome here but you're probably a bit bored of here tbh

I haven't yet been asked to be my bro's taxi service, we shall see :ninja:
    You will be asked I guarantee.

Parents wont be happy they lose there gocery collecting brother ferrying person in oct :p:

As for when I will have a looksee at good times

ReputationRep:
    ooh :top:

Though I am slightly annoyed that you've got yet another thing that's bigger than mine :sad:
    The bigger the better :yes: It's practically the same as your's just a little beefed up on steroids. It was reduced by £135 from 800ish plus free delivery and free 2GB memory upgrade so I went for it. Also...I got it in midnight blue

Plus, why is it that every conversation with you rapidly degenrates into some sort or sordid euphemistic sexual slur :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    You will be asked I guarantee.

Parents wont be happy they lose there gocery collecting brother ferrying person in oct :p:

As for when I will have a looksee at good times
    Yeah I probably will, not that it bothers me. I could do the drive to Truro with my eyes closed now :yep:

My mum especially will miss her personal chauffeur :p:

And yeah, you have a looksee and let me know :yep:

ReputationRep:
    ooh ferret is back.

:wavey:

ReputationRep:
    Also...did I win anything in the medicine awards? I trust lemon got most spamtastic? :holmes:

Edit: :hi: Hi hibear :bigsmile:

ReputationRep:
    The bigger the better :yes: It's practically the same as your's just a little beefed up on steroids. It was reduced by £135 from 800ish plus free delivery and free 2GB memory upgrade so I went for it. Also...I got it in midnight blue

Plus, why is it that every conversation with you rapidly degenrates into some sort or sordid euphemistic sexual slur :sexface:
    My laptop doesn't have a particularly good graphics card which is its only downside. And i'm jealous that yours is blue, i've got boring old black

As for the conversation degenerating, I think that's your fault. It's only with you that the conversation goes that way.

Spoiler:
    Show
    that last sentence may or may not be a total lie

ReputationRep:
    Also...did I win anything in the medicine awards? I trust lemon got most spamtastic? :holmes:

Edit: :hi: Hi hibear :bigsmile:
    sup dude :p:

where were you all these days?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.