Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by beccy.)
    i have a harry potter related question.
    does TP remind people of ernie macmillan???
    Why? Can't see the likeness myself
    You and Ferret can pass for Fred & George- twins with sense of humour :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AutVinceriAutMori)
    Why? Can't see the likeness myself
    You and Ferret can pass for Fred & George- twins with sense of humour
    One more than the other :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jessaay!)
    Is it any good?
    I haven't seen it yet. It looks pretty funny though - and as it was done by Apatow it's pretty much guaranteed to be good.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crazyferret)
    One more than the other :p:
    :yep:
    I wonder who I could remind people off.... Neville Longbottom, most likely :p:

ReputationRep:
    :yep:
    I wonder who I could remind people off.... Neville Longbottom, most likely :p:
    oi dont side with him

ReputationRep:
    oi dont side with him
    You can't deny the truth tweeney :p:

You're just lacking in that particular department :wizard:

ReputationRep:
    oi dont side with him
    How do you know which twin he meant? Could have been you :p: :angel:

ReputationRep:
    I'm so sleepy...I'm nearly twenty yet I have the stamina of an old lady!

Maybe the only time I'm ever fully functioning is the middle of the uni year, sleep and food deprived and another 6 hours to go on the studying clock. Ah..thats the life.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatal)
    I'm so sleepy...I'm nearly twenty yet I have the stamina of an old lady!
    :ditto: Except I have the stamina of an old man :p: For some reason, I'm starting to feel pretty scared about uni Anyone else feel / did feel like this in the lead up to uni? :o: :p:

ReputationRep:
    OMADAYS!! Just checked edexcel results plus (after deciding to get my physics remarked on friday as it was just sooo close to the A boundary it hurt me everytime i thought about it) - it went up by 4 UMS!! :woo:

Thats 480 exactly! :shock:

I now have 4 As!! :zomg: And they managed to remark it over the bank holiday weekend - someone was in a very good mood! :p:

Doesn't really do much to anything regarding unis as I already met my offer but I'm on top of the world either way! :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Medicine Man)
    OMADAYS!! Just checked edexcel results plus (after deciding to get my physics remarked on friday as it was just sooo close to the A boundary it hurt me everytime i thought about it) - it went up by 4 UMS!! :woo:

I now have 4 As!! :zomg: And they managed to remark it over the bank holiday weekend - someone was in a very good mood! :p:

Doesn't really do much to anything regarding unis as I already met my offer but I'm on top of the world either way! :woo:
    :borat: That's great man, congrats

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alex D)
    :borat: That's great man, congrats
    Thanks! :hat2:

And thanks for the +rep too!

ReputationRep:

Congratulations

ReputationRep:

Congrats! :party:
    I am waiting for my Chem UC module re-mark, but its unlikely that it will go from a D to an A I just hope it goes up by few UMS marks, that will made my re-sits easier.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks! :hat2:

And thanks for the +rep too!
    No worries mate, my pleasure

ReputationRep:

WELL DONE!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Congrats! :party:
    I am waiting for my Chem UC module re-mark, but its unlikely that it will go from a D to an A I just hope it goes up by few UMS marks, that will made my re-sits easier.
    Fingers crossed yours goes up too - and yeah every mark does count considering I only just managed 480! :p: But Good Luck all the same!

(Original post by Degausser)
    Congratulations
    (Original post by fatal)
    WELL DONE!!!!
    Thanks guys!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Degausser)
    :laugh: I know it's not great though, I use the word Fascinate, brackets, I name hospitals and all sorts. :p:
    Put it this way with mine, sencond word is passionately. Carry on from there :p:

But it worked did here back from every uni.

Maybe some love teh cheese :dontknow: :p:

ReputationRep:
    Fingers crossed yours goes up too - and yeah every mark does count considering I only just managed 480! :p: But Good Luck all the same!

Thanks guys!
    Thanks! tbh I would have sent for Options unit too, but its too expensive, isnt it :p: ?
    But sinse your grade went up you are going to get a refund, righht? :thumbsup:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crazylemon)
    Put it this way with mine, sencond word is passionately. Carry on from there :p:

But it worked did here back from every uni.

Maybe some love teh cheese :dontknow: :p:
    My third word was "inspired" :p:

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 9, 2009

University open days

1. University of Bradford
    University-wide Postgraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Campus Visit Undergraduate
    Wed, 1 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.