The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

beccy.
i have a harry potter related question.
does TP remind people of ernie macmillan???

Why? Can't see the likeness myself
You and Ferret can pass for Fred & George- twins with sense of humour :p:
AutVinceriAutMori
Why? Can't see the likeness myself
You and Ferret can pass for Fred & George- twins with sense of humour

One more than the other :p:
Jessaay!
Is it any good?

I haven't seen it yet. It looks pretty funny though - and as it was done by Apatow it's pretty much guaranteed to be good.
crazyferret
One more than the other :p:

:yep:
I wonder who I could remind people off.... Neville Longbottom, most likely :p:
Reply 7124
AutVinceriAutMori
:yep:
I wonder who I could remind people off.... Neville Longbottom, most likely :p:

oi dont side with him
beccy.
oi dont side with him

You can't deny the truth tweeney :p:

You're just lacking in that particular department :wizard:
beccy.
oi dont side with him

How do you know which twin he meant? Could have been you :p: :angel:
Reply 7127
I'm so sleepy...I'm nearly twenty yet I have the stamina of an old lady!

Maybe the only time I'm ever fully functioning is the middle of the uni year, sleep and food deprived and another 6 hours to go on the studying clock. Ah..thats the life.
Reply 7128
fatal
I'm so sleepy...I'm nearly twenty yet I have the stamina of an old lady!

:ditto: Except I have the stamina of an old man :p: For some reason, I'm starting to feel pretty scared about uni :s-smilie: Anyone else feel / did feel like this in the lead up to uni? :o: :p:
OMADAYS!! Just checked edexcel results plus (after deciding to get my physics remarked on friday as it was just sooo close to the A boundary it hurt me everytime i thought about it) - it went up by 4 UMS!! :woo:

Thats 480 exactly! :shock:

I now have 4 As!! :zomg: And they managed to remark it over the bank holiday weekend - someone was in a very good mood! :p:

Doesn't really do much to anything regarding unis as I already met my offer but I'm on top of the world either way! :woo:
Reply 7130
Medicine Man
OMADAYS!! Just checked edexcel results plus (after deciding to get my physics remarked on friday as it was just sooo close to the A boundary it hurt me everytime i thought about it) - it went up by 4 UMS!! :woo:

I now have 4 As!! :zomg: And they managed to remark it over the bank holiday weekend - someone was in a very good mood! :p:

Doesn't really do much to anything regarding unis as I already met my offer but I'm on top of the world either way! :woo:

:borat: That's great man, congrats :biggrin:
Alex D
:borat: That's great man, congrats :biggrin:

Thanks! :hat2:

And thanks for the +rep too! :biggrin:
Medicine Man

Congratulations :biggrin: :biggrin:
Medicine Man

Congrats! :party:
I am waiting for my Chem UC module re-mark, but its unlikely that it will go from a D to an A :frown: I just hope it goes up by few UMS marks, that will made my re-sits easier.
Reply 7134
Medicine Man
Thanks! :hat2:

And thanks for the +rep too! :biggrin:

No worries mate, my pleasure :smile:
Reply 7135
Medicine Man

:smile: WELL DONE!!!!
AutVinceriAutMori
Congrats! :party:
I am waiting for my Chem UC module re-mark, but its unlikely that it will go from a D to an A :frown: I just hope it goes up by few UMS marks, that will made my re-sits easier.

Fingers crossed yours goes up too - and yeah every mark does count considering I only just managed 480! :p: But Good Luck all the same! :smile:

Degausser
Congratulations :biggrin: :biggrin:

fatal
:smile: WELL DONE!!!!

Thanks guys! :smile:
Degausser
:laugh: I know it's not great though, I use the word Fascinate, brackets, I name hospitals and all sorts. :p:

Put it this way with mine, sencond word is passionately. Carry on from there :p:

But it worked did here back from every uni.

Maybe some love teh cheese :dontknow: :p:
Medicine Man
Fingers crossed yours goes up too - and yeah every mark does count considering I only just managed 480! :p: But Good Luck all the same! :smile:

Thanks guys! :smile:

Thanks! tbh I would have sent for Options unit too, but its too expensive, isnt it :p: ?
But sinse your grade went up you are going to get a refund, righht? :thumbsup:
crazylemon
Put it this way with mine, sencond word is passionately. Carry on from there :p:

But it worked did here back from every uni.

Maybe some love teh cheese :dontknow: :p:

My third word was "inspired" :p:

Latest

Trending

Trending